• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Databook Info (Details / Revisions)

Apex PredatorX said:
So in which level they would be according you?
All I meant was this for 80s Heisei

Continent Level, Can withstand attacks from the JSDF capable of killing Large Juvenile Destoroyah

Its however you want to debate it after that.

Apex PredatorX said:
Is not necesary to debate this, as Continent level 80's Godzilla is accepted already.
Then here's the summary to what I've stated about Destoroyah if thats what you wanted.

Because the Juveniles have a size range these values are still fitting candidates

It can't even be proved whether or not Des had appeared as its optimal size.

Dieing to the tanks is a poor showing for some people. So I'm trying to say this is not opinion-based.

It can be assumed for example that the one that died from tanks is only 4m, because it isnt specified what they were in those circumstances.

Aggregate being Immeasurably above Juvenile could also say a lot about Godzilla's Infinite power stuff.

On another note, we're still waiting on Showa upgrades, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post all the supporting Showa era scans for this, but updated claims have emerged onto Tohokingdom, which is a fairly trustable source so far.

Tohokingdom has continously output citation for Zone Fighter entries during the course of the past year or so.

Least impressively, from the Episode 1:

-Red Spark, the first enemy kaiju, spams a 25 TNT ton canno at Zone Fighter, who, while down after being battered in a physical fight, was weakened no further until after the use of his Meteor Missile Might, evidenced by Zone Fighter's energy meter change from blue to yellow, in the effective incineration of the monster. (Episode 1)

-Super Jikiro's upgrade is 10x base AP from Jikiro, with the added modification of a magnet that now has 100x more magnetic power than when it staggered Zone Fighter as Jikiro. (Episode 1 & 22)

-Zone Fighter's Double Anti-Missile Might shattered Super Jikiro's magnet of 500,000 ton moving capability. (Episode 22)

And finally, something for Godzilla himself.

Showa Godzilla beat Zandora, the earth-eater. (Episode 15)

Hill-busting is, from my views of the show, one of the highlights of the series' feats, and Zandora can be seen laying waste to many, causing them to collapse into its own carved out space.

While uninformed people might have said the hills were insignificant from the visuals, which I would say is more ambiguously presented, Toho did produce something to give a contextual basis it seems.

Zandora is able to break apart hills in a single swipe of its arms. What does this mean, for a kaiju that threatens to collapse a city as large as Tokyo?

Specifying an utterly gigantic 5 million tons, the sheer cutting apart of a landmass in a named attack is now a stat, wherein a direct calculation can be made. How exactly would this be, I've an idea, but I don't know if there should be any go-ahead on it.

Burrow is also given its own segment seperate from Shovel Cutter on Tohokingdom. Quotation describes it here:

"Supplementary details, such as the cutting strength of its "Shovel Cutters" (ÒéÀÒâºÒâÖÒâ½Òé½ÒââÒé┐Òâ╝ - Shoberukatta) and the temperature of its steam laced with "microid murderous drugs" (ÒâƒÒé»Òâ¡ÒéñÒâ뵫║õ║║Þû¼ÕàÑÒéè - Mikuroido Satsujin-Yaku-Iri), can be found in All Kaiju Kaijin (First Volume) (ISBN: 4766909623)."

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
Should King Ghidorah have the additional abilities from Zone Fighter added to his profile?
KG's behaviors base off of who sends him, so bringing about destruction differently, Garoga Control should really be added as either a tab or otherwise, for anyone wanting to list the new absorbing power.

Since we've done backscaling, should we attempt upscaling for the big boys like SMG, SpaceGodzilla and Destoroyah? Afterall, we have guidebooks with confirmed gaps for Moguera and MechaGodzilla, along with being able to calculate the difference between Godzilla's power with his performances.

Above you can find a similar update on Des Ghidorah. The Space Godzilla feat is now explored similarly.

Whitehole (ÒâøÒâ»ÒéñÒâêÒâøÒâ╝Òâ½)

https://i.imgur.com/MGE5K5A.png

First to explain what the picture is. This is part of the battle map for the series present in every book. Digital icons can be presented in an out-of-scale, haphazard fashion, but nothing is detrimental from within the art itself. Stickfigure drawings, while they exist in other like works, are not present here. Since the picture instead used real cinematic images in their place, there should not be issue here.

So now we have a very, very large gravitational anomally.

Why wasn't this accepted beforehand, and what was the problem? Simulation in Godzilla, specifically in its movies, and Godzilla vs Space Godzilla itself, doesn't say very much to VS matters. We could see the idea of the G-cells, as well as the gravitational distortion fabric, however neither location nor scale was set.

Additionally somewhere between the gravity zone and the battle, that part is stated in the simulation from the movie to involve explosion absorbtion of varying star material.

The idea of a black hole already has a history of being hazardous in the verse of Godzilla. This is a reminder that the capacity of the phenomenon was already explored with the imminent Destruction of Black Hole Planet 3

Up to now we've had many uninformed attempts to downsize these budget-limited presentations.

As to why this is important, Toho worked on giving further explaination to core aspects of Godzilla. Cross-continuity explaination therefore becomes applicable. This is not a detrimental notion, as it holds only the most proverbial ideas about Godzilla as a whole.

Apex PredatorX said:
What about the upgrde for Showa Godzilla?
Can we focus on it first?
yes, showa Godzilla. Im waiting for the new info, still without scans on the rare book that is being translated.

but Showa Godzilla is important to the feats. overall, and yes that is why I am mentioning it.

any person looking to analyze this Blackhole feat must first go through the context of the conditions present in Godzillaverse's debates

there is an endless amount of arguements trying to make Space Godzilla's feat an invalid showing. This is a big, if not bigger problem than Showa's conditions.

first the reasoning

Death of the author does not invalidate my proof.

let that sit for a second. then read.

Kaiju cannot be limited by the amount of sparks in the explosions from their attacks

countering info from the following sources: Kaijuphile, Spacebattles, and Tohokingdom.

simply put, these sites don't follow attack potency.

but what is cross continuity scaling and why does that sound like its faulty reasoning?

In Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1974) Godzilla healed a fountain of blood from his neck. He's also healed wounds from acid. And an eye I believe.

In a later continuity, Godzilla is given Organizer G-1 regen by Toho (1999)

to put the opposing arguments into perspective

we do not say death of the author invalidates the regen feat from Showa Godzilla despite Showa's regen being unaddressed by the movies and changes are made present in the former material as a side-effect of the change in more recent 1999 material without direct retcons about this subject being present in the movies themselves. this is boggling to know but its the condition of Kaiju debates.

this is meant for those who have been mistaken about the subject matter. what is the reason?

its because the most simple of attributes will always hold true between Godzilla timelines.

that is why. that is where kaiju debates should be. it is due to Toho's lore-building methods.

and finally you must wrap your mind around this. about the arguements against Space Godzilla's standing.

the idea that Space Godzilla's black hole is a passive portal will never hold any merit when considering that Toho already proved the black holes in their movies do very disruptive damage to the things they come in contact with. and most importantly we have official scans to prove its not hypothetical in nature as a CG render likewise to Fake Gorath.

the object is as large as a celestial object, and as destructive as a real black hole to anything it engulfs.

00:12:19,170 --> 00:12:23,470
The base on our third planet is
being pulled in by the black hole.

00:12:23,770 --> 00:12:26,640
We must relocate to the Earth.
We cannot allow failure...

this is the attribute assigned to celestial blackholes in Godzillaverse.

and that is all that needs to be said if you know the source material.

I think that it the book says he came from a black hole, then is ok.

Also can you please make a calc for MG 1 from Super Godzilla?

Accordinly Mechagodzilla cames from a black hole too.

Apex PredatorX said:
I think that it the book says he came from a black hole, then is ok.
Also can you please make a calc for MG 1 from Super Godzilla?

Accordinly Mechagodzilla cames from a black hole too.
You presume this is a book made of purely illustrations, but these books are not citing manga.

They summarize every important movie scene with image stills to show they directly address and are part of the canon.

Its the Showa Godzilla continuity that establishes things in Heisei without being directly referenced.

In the same way Showa Godzilla achieved regen indirectly, Showa black hole's destructive nature should be held valid for the Heisei continuity without any contradicting scrutiny by method of death of the author. In the same silhouette as Regenerator G-1/Organizer G-1.

I know it doesn't need to be with pics.

But hey, we could try calculate a minimum size for a black hole able to contain a 100 mts Spacegodzilla.

Same for MG

BlackHoleMG1

So to summarize

Godzilla Showa receiving confirmation of regen <-- Godzilla Millenium introducing attributes

The reverse is true.

Showa Planet Busting Black hole -> Godzilla Heisei Planet Busting Black hole

The size of the white hole in the supplemental illustration with the addition of the photos from the movies in these books labeled with the storyline is what works.

Apex PredatorX said:
But hey, we could try calculate a minimum size for a black hole able to contain a 100 mts Spacegodzilla.

Same for MG

BlackHoleMG1
Both Black holes in Godzilllaverse are proven to contain attributive destructive power at a planet-sized scale as well as exist planet-sized in AOE.

->Showa

->Heisei

The Dimension Tide gun featured in Godzilla vs Megaguirus (Millenium) and games/comics are not planet level in AOE, Millenium doesn't meet both requirements for a general consensus.

If anyone needs scans to prove that the Godzilla vs Space Godzilla book fills in supplementary material where sci-fi is a point of interest and that it is from the very list of books providing our official stats, I can post examples if allowed. They won't be translated however.

Apex PredatorX said:
Spacegodzillabio
Skrreeeeooonkk!
This should remedy any concerns of Battra's feat being outlier too. Though what are we going to do about the thread being wiped? If thats what's going to happen here shortly.

Apex PredatorX said:

Same for MG

BlackHoleMG1
I think I've made too many posts today. Couldn't realize what this post was about.

Ok

That may work if we accept the scan you have. It even makes more sense if the blackhole was the medium for such intense power absorbtion.

But again, should a calculation really be posted now with the state of affairs?

This is just a notification about that all discussion posts made after April 14 will disappear in the new forum, so if there are any important content revisions that need to be referenced in the new forum, please back them up here:

https://archive.org/web/

The threads can be updated with later backups if more posts are made in them.

Also, I would have to give you temporary editing rights in order for you to post a calculation blog.

Sorry for the spam then. TLDR: This is planet destroying in nature. Major importance.

There was concern of its past calculations being outlier. To some extent, I would agree.

If Mass-Energy conversion is not a low end,

Then the matter being transported through, encountered by Space Godzilla:

https://i.imgur.com/ArrTErr.png

2*atan(object size/(panel height/tan(70/2)))

2*atan(112/(821/tan(70/2)))

588000000000m (Distance to Jupiter)

Radius: 1.1233e+11m

Distance Travelled: 1.1233e+11m

Maximum Timeframe: 5 years (1.577e+8s)

Initial Speed: 0ms

Average Speed: 712.3ms

Average speed is distance divided by time

Final Speed: 1424.6ms

Acceleration: 0.0000009212g

Planetary Parameters: 285x Earth

Space Godzilla did not directly destroy the black hole, but instead evolves in the overall energy flow.

Alternative:

0.02 Solar Masses is cited for Neutron Stars.

Given the white hole's affects in equivalence to the black hole, the white hole may produce this level of energy.

1.657 Yottatons

Planet Level

Antvasima said:
What are the conclusions here?
Space Godzilla should have Black Hole resistence

Space Godzilla does not need the manga or necessarily require powerscaling to be Planet Level.

The note:

Survived a sufficiently large, naturally occuring gravity well.

So was it stated to be an actual black hole.

You also need to elaborate the explanation for your second point,

Antvasima said:
So was it stated to be an actual black hole.
You also need to elaborate the explanation for your second point,
From the same chapter.

"Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla" Complete Walkthrough ÒÇîÒé┤Òé©Òâ®VSÒé╣ÒâÜÒâ╝Òé╣Òé┤Òé©Òâ®ÒÇìÕ«îÕ࿵ö╗þòÑ (p. 57)
(p. 58) 3 Giant Monsters Battle Map 3ÕñºµÇ¬þìúµ┐ǵêªÒâ×ÒââÒâù
(p. 60) SpaceGodzilla Analysis Òé╣ÒâÜÒâ╝Òé╣Òé┤Òé©Òâ®ÕñºÞºúÕëû

The book has the mentio black hole (ÒâûÒâ®ÒââÒé»ÒâøÒâ╝Òâ½) and a render on this old origi for the information present, adding anatomy and other released data.

Well, I suppose that resistance to black holes is fine then, but I do not understand your other point.

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that resistance to black holes is fine then, but I do not understand your other point.
Manga should not be on the profile and does not address the film directly. The rest is just my concern at the moment of posting.

Back