• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Databook Info (Details / Revisions)

Apex PredatorX said:
Can you pls create the blog for the calc Gallavant made Ant?
It is better if you ask a calc group member (Spino for example). I am only supposed to create blogs during important wiki events. Sorry.

If Spacegodzilla has resistance to black holes then there is no point on calculate the energy he will survive inside a black hole, mostly cause he has resistence to it. If he hasnt resistence to black holes then the energy value he can survive will make sense.

I suppose that may make sense, but it is likely too vague to use.

Apex PredatorX said:
Agree.
Shouldn't Godzilla (Heisei) have resistance to black holes too?

His cells were that enter on the black hole and gave birth to Spacegodzilla.
Yes, but gravity is still functional to its general sense. There isn't a "toon-force" alteration of gravity.

They only need to resist a singularity for this to remain true, rather than gravity in general.

__.

The disruption natural black holes in the verse show is this:

(6.67*10^-11)*(5.98*10^24)*(1.99*10^30)/(150*10^9)

5.2916223e+33

1.261 Yottatons (See other: Disrupting orbit)

Without over-saturation of pretext, this should apply to the verse's standing.

I was asked about this thread, but wasn't following. Could someone give me a tldr summary

Resistance to black holes needs to be added to SpaceG.

A note saying this must be added.

Despite being a theory, SpaceGodzilla origins were confirmed to be true by many data books.

I don't think it's vague.

SG have the cells of Godzilla, and he resists black holes! I don't see how it's vague.

So yes this warrants resistance to black holes for Goji too.

So in summary both Spacegodzilla nd Goji heisei need resistance to black holes in their profiles

Continuation from the previous disscussion from DarkDragon's Wall based on this Blog of mine

I think DarkDragonMedeus reached a conclusion.

Here what he himself said:

There are scans about space-time being distorted and breaking combined with the fact that it's stated to be destroying the universe. Space-time Continuums can't exactly be calc chopped similar to how 3-A and below feats can. It appears to be Universal+ range and hax at bare minimum and would be Low 2-C if they actually eat the space-time continuum.

Given the combination of three statements; upper-dimensional statement + Universe being destroyed + space-time being distorted/broken. I'm honestly leaning towards Low 2-C

So lets continue the talk here..

It might be a good idea to notify a few more staff members to be safe, perhaps Elizhaa and SomebodyData iirc.

I think that space-time being distorted/broken isn't substantial evidence since the recent tiering system state that significantly affect space-time continuum would need to be in this manner'; the feat seems to be local:
  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Significantly affect" is used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.
On the other points, I can merit but I am neutral on the rating.

I'm unsure tbh, I agree that range and hax is undoubtedly Universal+. I recall mentions of the Universe also being rebuilt sometime after it's destroyed. That could justify Low 2-C but unsure. Devouring everything in the universe is 4-B at minimum given the existence of Neutron stars. There's also the statements about being upper-dimension, Universe being destroyed over time in addition to the Space-times being distorted or broken.

Perhaps, At least 4-B, possibly Low 2-C.

I'm unsure tbh, I agree that range and hax is undoubtedly Universal+. I recall mentions of the Universe also being rebuilt sometime after it's destroyed. That could justify Low 2-C but unsure. Devouring everything in the universe is 4-B at minimum given the existence of Neutron stars. There's also the statements about being upper-dimension, Universe being destroyed over time in addition to the Space-times being distorted or broken.

Perhaps, At least 4-B, possibly Low 2-C.
Ok then I think we have reached a conclusion here.

How must be wrote the justification of Ghidorah's and Godzilla's tier on that case?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Are you sure he is referring to the creature, or the lightning shocks? The Pure electromagnetic energy comment

Non-Physical interaction via being able to hit elemental intangibles is fine.

Also, i want to propose a downgrade for Mutant Bee's first key (Drones)

Island level (Drones can hurt Godzilla)
This is not right, they just annoyed Godzilla for a while, and the greatest thing and they could do was sting Godzilla when he was suppressed by the Santa Marta Plant. They should be downgraded to 9-B via sheer size, capable of destroying brick walls and killing humans without difficult.

Back