• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Databook Info (Details / Revisions)

DEATH GHIDORAH THE ULTIMATE THREAT

Õ«îÕà¿ µö╗þòÑ -- COMPLETE CAPTURE

Desgidora, who destroyed Mars, drew attention to a blue brilliance, a beautiful star filled with nature. Desgidola, which has absorbed Mars' energy, has become more powerful, is trying to power up with Earth's natural energy. If it is as De Gidola's thought, the power will kill the whole universe.

þü½µÿƒÒéƵ╗àÒüùÒüƒÒâçÒé╣Òé«ÒâëÒâ®Òüîþø«ÒéÆÒüñÒüæÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÚØÆÞ╝ØÒüìÒÇüÞç¬þäÂÒü½µ║ÇÒüíµ║óÒéîÒüƒþ¥ÄÒüùÒüäµÿƒÒâ╗Õ£░þÉâÒüáÒüñÒüƒÒÇé þü½µÿƒÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«õ©ÇÒéÆÕÉ©ÕÅÄÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒéêÒéèÕ╝ÀÕñºÒü½Òü¬ÒüñÒüƒÒâçÒé╣Òé«ÒâëÒâ®Òü»ÒÇüÕ£░þÉâÒü«ÕñºÞç¬þäÂÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«õ©ÇÒüºÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒéóÒââÒâùÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇéÒééÒüùÒÇüÒâçÒé╣Òé«ÒâëÒâ®Òü«µÇØÒüäÚÇÜÒéèÒü½Òü¬ÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕèøÒü░Õ«çÕ«ÖÕà¿õ¢ôÒéƵ¡╗µ╗àÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

DESGHIDORSH3

Turning a planet into a barren wasteland is not remotely the same thing as overcoming its gravitational binding energy to shatter it.

You have to have watched the movie or the previous films.

He gradually consumes whats on or in the terrestrial system. Whether or not he destroyed it outright is now clarified by the new data.

Godzilla vs Mothra 1992 is stuck in a similar situation and we list them as planet level all the same. So Planet Level is a go.

To say Heisei Mothra (1992) isnt as equally powerful as Heisei Mothra (1996) is almost an absurdity.

Now on another note, SUPER COMPLETE works appears to have some credibility.

According to JapWiki, Godzilla vs Destoroyah SUPER COMPLETE works.

500x weaker is the Juvenile than the Final Form Destoroyah.

By baseline Planet Level its automatically 114.6Exaton.

Disregarding all the plentiful powerful power fluctuations that means this little guy gets an upgrade.

He was able to fight off Destoroyah Aggregate, half a dozen of which were able to give Burning Godzilla a hard time.

If anyone can find it, its on page 65.

You preferably need to post a link to the video in a blog, and then ask Executor to post a confirmation there as well. Thank you.

I made the blog.

User_blog:Apex_PredatorX/Common_Feat:_Absorption_of_the_biomass_of_a_planet_like_Earth

But according Executor_N0 we need more information about Dsghidorah absorbing the energy of Mars.

I don't follow much discussions about Mass-Energy Conversion here, but as far as I know almost all of them are based on this "Matter-energy conversion should only be used for a calculation if it is clearly stated that this is the progress used.

Unless something has changed and I have not known, just saying "absorbed energy" (In this case "life energy") is not enough to justify using this method. I said the video was correct because the calculation is correct within what Kyle speculated is happening (and I remember there are descriptions of how Galactus devours planets that allow this kind of calculation to be performed)

But given the amount of information in the scan, I don't think that's enough unless there is more context within the franchise to justify this.

Is he stated to be absorbing all life energy from the planet?

Yes, According to the Shobijin several species of Ghidorah have plagued Earth since the dawn of time. A species of kaiju of unknown origin coming to our planet from outer space, in the last 70 years alone mankind has seen at least 5 different types of Ghidorah. Death Ghidorah, according to the Shobijin, was the most powerful due to its unique ability to siphon off the life energies of an entire planet and turning that energy into its own power.

That is also on the Databook scan Gallavant brought up here.

DEATH GHIDORAH THE ULTIMATE THREAT

Õ«îÕà¿ µö╗þòÑ -- COMPLETE CAPTURE

Desgidora, who destroyed Mars, drew attention to a blue brilliance, a beautiful star filled with nature. Desgidola, which has absorbed Mars' energy, has become more powerful, is trying to power up with Earth's natural energy. If it is as De Gidola's thought, the power will kill the whole universe.

þü½µÿƒÒéƵ╗àÒüùÒüƒÒâçÒé╣Òé«ÒâëÒâ®Òüîþø«ÒéÆÒüñÒüæÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÚØÆÞ╝ØÒüìÒÇüÞç¬þäÂÒü½µ║ÇÒüíµ║óÒéîÒüƒþ¥ÄÒüùÒüäµÿƒÒâ╗Õ£░þÉâÒüáÒüñÒüƒÒÇé þü½µÿƒÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«õ©ÇÒéÆÕÉ©ÕÅÄÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒéêÒéèÕ╝ÀÕñºÒü½Òü¬ÒüñÒüƒÒâçÒé╣Òé«ÒâëÒâ®Òü»ÒÇüÕ£░þÉâÒü«ÕñºÞç¬þäÂÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«õ©ÇÒüºÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒéóÒââÒâùÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇéÒééÒüùÒÇüÒâçÒé╣Òé«ÒâëÒâ®Òü«µÇØÒüäÚÇÜÒéèÒü½Òü¬ÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕèøÒü░Õ«çÕ«ÖÕà¿õ¢ôÒéƵ¡╗µ╗àÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

DESGHIDORSH3

It is best if you ask Executor NO to comment here first.

f there is any support specifying that adsorption occurs according to mass-energy conversion, I see no problem with that. Otherwise, I believe other results can be used (Not that I'm sure about how to do it, since I didn't look into how to do something like this because of college work ~ )

I believe that Gallavant's calculations might work depending on the context

Death Ghidorah has the following to help with context:

-Tectonic cracking stomps which would allow Des Ghidorah to feed on the internal energy of the Earth

-Existance in the alternate Heisei continuity, the main branch having a living Earth already established

-Statements from the Mothra twins about an ideology that all the universe has a cosmic energy able to be harnessed

-The seal on Des Ghidorah uses energy emanating from the living universe to trap him

-Des Ghidorah demonstratably utilizes internal planet's energy for Fiery Prye Road stomps

-Des Ghidorah's pyroclastic attacks utilize magmic energy

-Des Ghidorah, by vs standards, has already drained Earth-size planets other than Mars

The GBE of Mars is 1.144 Zettatons and the method I got from Earth's heat is 1.6 Zettatons

Roughly the same ballpark so thats what I vote for with whatever credibiliity I have.

So now I have a question also, is anyone willing to calc those lightning blasts Death Ghidorah was summoning?

I need to know for my new calculation on Godzilla Final Wars

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Monster_X_Meteor_Updated_Analysis

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
Would it be possible to have the other Godzilla databook scans and statements back?
They're not very important but I will attempt to scavange them at a later time

I'm not in the best of health right now just saying

I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you will get better then.

Gallavant said:
Would it be possible to have the other Godzilla databook scans and statements back?
They're not very important but I will attempt to scavange them at a later time
I'm not in the best of health right now just saying
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware. Take care until you feel well.

I just want to make them for my own full video on the Heisei Godzilla. Just a full analysis of him and his capabilities.

And I could do the calc if I had the scans, if you could provide it I'd be happy to do it.
It would be intriguing to find out how big they are, as the feat is with the wing beams of all things.

EDIT: GIF clutters the thread

GojiBoyForever said:
Please take care of yourself man.
mainly its the translations right now..

I want do do them but its out of reach so to speak.

Im just not feeling up to it.

Apex PredatorX said:
Here are japaneses, I can ask them to translate the stuff.
im like the only guy on here willing to spend money on this stuff though

forget that even my accounts arent really near on hand for it its too much of a process to go through

this is probably necessary

so ill at least drop this since it wasnt posted before

Gallavant said:
Koichi Kawakita is credited with this role. He was head of special effects.

This man is responsible for designing functionality of attacks in the Godzilla series such as the spiral ray.

He thought up and designed key features on the monsters, such as Space Godzilla's crystal weak points.

Here are the scans that credit him.

Book Cover

Example Page 1

Example Page 2

Example Page 3

Example Page 4

Staff List

Staff List 2

The romaji for Koichi Kawakita's name are as follows

ÕÀØ Kawa

Õîù Kita

þ┤ÿ Ko

õ©Ç Ichi

Under STAFF, this appears to be the first line.

Official scans link here

Plasma Laser Cannon:

þ£╝Òü½ÒüØÒéîÒü×Òéî3ÚÇúÞúàÕéÖÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÚ½ÿÕç║ÕèøÒüùõ©ÇÒéÂõ©Çþá▓
ÒÇé

High output and equipped with three guns for each eye

ÒüØÒü«Õ¿üÕèø Òü»ÒâíÒé½Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Õ«ƒÒü½3ÕÇìÒÇé

Its power is three times that of Mechagodzilla

Gallavant said:
It appears under (4) the kanji for five (õ║ö) and the mention of the MBT 92 Maser Tank

This is titled the Plasma Maser Cannon (ÒâùÒâ®Òé║Òâ×ÒâíÒâ╝ÒéÁÒâ╝Òé¡ÒâúÒâÄÒâ│)

I've managed to transcode this partially

Þà╣Úâ¿Òü½ÕÅÄþ┤ìÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÕñºÕ×ïÒü«Òâíõ©ÇÒéÁõ©Çþá▓ÒÇé
A large body cannon housed in the abdomen.

þÅ¥Õ£¿ÒÇüõ║║þÁäÒüîõ┐ص£ëÒüÖÒéïµ£ÇÕñºµ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü«Òâíõ©ÇÒéÁõ©Çþá▓Òü¿

Currently, the largest and most powerful body gun possessed by-

1. The chest cannon is 5 times that of a MBT 92 Maser

2. The chest cannon is stronger than its other weapons

Therefore the comparitive benchmark from Mechagodzilla to MOGUERA is

Canon Minimum: 6 times

So what needs to be done here, and is my active help necessary, or can I unsubscribe until you reach a conclusion?

Antvasima said:
So what needs to be done here, and is my active help necessary, or can I unsubscribe until you reach a conclusion?
DarkDragonMeus checked the other calc and said it was fine while Mr Bambu gave me a completely shut off response to what I was doing.

Godzilla series movies like this one require context to build up support and I'm not really the type of person to chase people down especially if they don't give good responses to begin with.

Is there an evaluation thread I could post it in? I'd prefer to draw attention with the Final Wars calc from there

Back