• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Databook Info (Details / Revisions)

Des Ghidorah is using a form of shock pulse which lasts for about 1 second. This is an electrical surge type move.

Desghidorahshockpulse

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
The largest ones are roughly 100 meters or so. They reach Godzilla's height.
Sorry I meant to ask for someone to calculate the new scans of Des Ghidorah's electrical energy, not Mothra's

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
And I could do the calc if I had the scans, if you could provide it I'd be happy to do it.
This is the one I meant. Btw I made the coloring for ease of comprehension. I'm finally up and able to do some of these things it seems. Just not translations. KanjiTomo would drive me nuts.

Des Ghidorah's electical energy is a side counterpart to his primary attack of magmic energy. Most heisei beam fighters have separate surge-type attacks to fill in for the much stronger primary energy moves.

Des Ghidorah has multiple uses for electrical energy and one is called Tenjin Explosio. A pulse-type bomb releases lightning type attacks from behind Des Ghidorah. So much so that it acts like an explosive shotgun of bolts.
Tenjinexplosionslow
Tenjin Explosio

When Des Ghidorah evolves to have wings his Pyroclastic Bomb is five times stronger than presumably any attack he had beforehand aside from Pyre Road. (citation needed which I may get to eventually)

Desghidorah scan coloring

Tenjinexplosionstillimage
Tenjin Explosion Still Image

The move Mothra was rapidly pelted with
Now, are you capable of at least finding a size?

It holds my intrigue

Good news, I found my account with the books inside. Didnt realize it was that easy to get the previews of them.

Here appears the number 5 in the description of the magma move

Note this isnt a full size scan and isnt as easy to translate.

So now we have a multiplier for Des Ghidorah
Pyrobombtemp

GojiBoyForever said:
Also Idk if its a glitch or not but I can't see the OP text.
I was overreacting and deleting posts for reasons I care not to discuss. I'm sorry

I have to unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can ask me later if you need my help.

Thank you very much for finding those scans.

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...chives-rebirth-of-mothra-i-1996-part-2.24578/ Given the calculations listed here, the life drain cloud's numbers I feel would be best to use given the exclusion of Fiery Pyre Road. Meaning a result lowballed at 23.2 kilotons and a highball of 119.15 kilotons. This is a weird lowball in itself as the cloud is a rather passive attack from Desghidorah and showed over 260 megatons of output within a 3 hour span of merely sititng there to regain his wings. And this life draining cloud would again be extremely passive given its nature.

This 5x multiplier should most likely apply to attacks such as his phsyicality https://gfycat.com/blandqueasyaidi, Hell's Flame/Draconic Inferno https://gfycat.com/tidywastefulbonobo, LAva Gout/Pyroclastic Flow Bombardment https://gfycat.com/beloveddesertedbluewhale
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6a/Screen_Shot_2019-11-23_at_1.36.16_PM.png/revision/latest?cb=20191123215617']Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 1.36.16 PM

As for size: The bolt facing towards the front appears to be the largest, extending out of frame despite being halfway down the length of the monster. Thus it would be a 50 meter bolt of lightning
[/URL]
My source for numerical calculations: https://www.calculator.net/big-number-calculator.html?cx=23.83&cy=5&cp=20&co=multiple

As for scale, each bolt takes roughly half the length of the kaiju meaning a rough estimate of 30-50 meters, though the bolts reaching out of frame makes it hard to decipher their full scale.

Not my translations, but here are more pieces of information. The author is Godzilla producer Tanaka Tomoyuki.

Info from Showa includes
the atomic breath temperature of 100,000 C

µ▒║Õ«ÜþëêÒé┤Òé©Òâ®ÕàÑÚûÇ (Definitive Edition Godzilla Introductio)
ÕàÑÚûÇþÖ¥þºæÒéÀÒâ¬Òâ╝Òé║ÒÇÇÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝ Godzilla (Beginner's Encyclopedia Series Hero Godzilla)
þö░õ©¡ÕÅïÕ╣©/Þæù (Tanaka Tomoyuki / Author)
Õ░ÅÕ¡ªÚñ¿ (Shogagukan)

[Page 11]

ÞæùÞÇàÒü«ÒüôÒü¿Òü░ Message from the Author

Òé┤Òé©Òâ®ÒÇüµá©Õ«ƒÚ¿ôÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÒéêÒü┐ÒüîÒüêÒüúÒüƒÕëìõ©ûþ┤ÇÒü«µÇ¬þìúÒüºÒüÖÒÇéµö¥Õ░äÞâ¢ÒüîÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝µ║ÉÒüºÒüÖÒüïÒéëÒÇüÒé┤Òé©Òâ®ÒéƵá©ÒâƒÒéÁÒéñÒâ½Òüºµö╗µÆâÒüùÒüªÒééÒÇüÒü¬ÒéôÒü½ÒééÒü¬ÒéïÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇé

Godzilla is a ancient monster awakened as the result of a nuclear bomb test. Since radiation is his energy source, for Godzilla to be attacked with nuclear missiles is nothing at all.

《ÞæùÞÇà•þö░õ©¡ÕÅïÕ╣©µ░ÅÒü«þòѵ¡┤》

(Author ┬À Mr. Tanaka Tomoyuki Bio)
µùѵ£¼Òü«õ╗úÞí¿þÜäÒâùÒâ¡ÒâçÒâÑÒâ╝ÒéÁÒâ╝ÒÇéþë╣µÆ«µÿáþö╗ÒéƵò░ÕñÜÒüŵëïÒüîÒüæÒÇüÒé┤Òé©Ò⮵ÿáþö╗Òü«ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒéÆÞú¢õ¢£ÒüùÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒü«Òü╗ÒüïÒÇüÒüƒÒüÅÒüòÒéôÒü«µÿáþö╗Òü«Þú¢õ¢£Òü½ÒüƒÒüÜÒüòÒéÅÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéþÅ¥Õ£¿ÒÇüµá¬Õ╝Åõ╝Üþñ¥µØ▒իصÿáþö╗õ╝ÜÚòÀÒÇé

Japan's representative producer. As a manager of many tokusatsu films, he produced all of the Godzilla films. He also created many other films.

[Page 32 - Page 33]

Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü«þÜ«ÞåÜÒü»ÒÇüµÀ▒µÁÀÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüÖÒüöÒüäµ░┤Õ£ºÒü½ÞÇÉÒüêÒéëÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇüÒü¿ÒüªÒééÕáàÒüÅÒüªÒüÿÒéçÒüåÒüÂÒüáÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒü½ÒÇüÒüÖÒüÉÞ┐æÒüÅÒüºµ░┤þ┤áþêåÕ╝¥ÒüîþêåþÖ║ÒüùÒüªÒééþöƒÒüìÒü«ÒüôÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒüƒÒÇé

Godzilla's skin is very solid surface in order to withstand deep sea water pressure. For this reason, he survived the explosion of hydrogen bomb explosion in the immediate vicinity.

Òü╗ÒüïÒü«µÿƒÒüºÒééµ┤╗ÕïòÒüºÒüìÒéïÞé║

His lungs work on other planets

Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü»ÒÇüõ©ÇÕ║ªÒüáÒüæÒüîÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«ÒüïÒü¬ÒüƒÒü«µÿƒÒüºµ┤╗ÕïòÒüùÒüƒÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéµ£¿µÿƒÒü«ÞúÅÕü┤Òü½ÒüéÒéïXµÿƒÒüáÒÇé

Godzilla only once lived on a faraway planet in outer space. On the reverse side of Jupiter is Planet X.

ÒüØÒü«þºÿÕ»åÒü»ÒÇüÞé║Òü«ÕâìÒüìÒüáÒÇéÒé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü«Þé║Òü»ÒÇüÒéÅÒüÜÒüïÒü¬ÞûäÒüäÚà©þ┤áÒéÆÚÇâÒüîÒüòÒü░ÒüäÒüºÒÇüÕÅûÒéèÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒüƒÒéêÒüåÒüáÒÇéÒü¥ÒüƒÒüôÒü«µÖéÒü»ÒÇüõ¢ôÕåàÒü«ÕăաÉÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òééõ¢┐ÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

The function of his lungs is a secret. Godzilla's lungs taken in oxygen allowing little air out. Yet at this time, he also can use the atomic energy inside.

[Page 40]
ÔÿàÒé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü»ÒÇüÒüïÒéëÒüáÒüîÕÀ¿ÕñºÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÒééÒü«ÒüÖÒüöÒüäþá┤ÒüïÒüäÕèøÒéƵîüÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝Òü«ÒüÖÒüöÒüòÒéÆþƒÑÒéìÒüåÒÇé

Godzilla not only has a gigantic body, but also brings earth-shattering destruction. Be aware of this terrible destructive power.

µö¥Õ░äþü½þéÄÒü«Õ¿üÕèø

The power of his radiation flame

Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü»ÒÇüÕÅúÒüïÒéë10õ©çÕ║ªõ╗Ñõ©èÒü«þå▒ÒéƵîüÒüñµû╣þÀÜÒéÆÒü»ÒüÅÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒüîÒé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü«ÒééÒüúÒü¿ÒééÕ╝ÀÕèøÒü¬µ¡ªÕÖ¿ÒüºÒüéÒéïµö¥Õ░äþü½þéÄÒüáÒÇé

From his mouth Godzilla blows a beam over 100,000 degrees in temperature. This radiation flame is Godzilla' most powerful weapon.

[Page 88 - Page 89]

Òé¡Òâ│Òé░ÒéÀÒâ╝ÒéÁÒâ╝ÒÇÇ<õ╝ØÞ¬¼µÇ¬þìú>

King Caesar (Legendary Monster)

ÔÿàÕ┐൫║µ¡ªÕÖ¿Òü«ÒâùÒâ¬Òé║ÒâáÕàëþÀÜÒüºÒâíÒé½Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü¿µêªÒüúÒüƒ´╝ü

He battles MechaGodzilla with his death weapon plasma beam.

●ÒüïÒéëÒüá´╝ØÞ║½ÚòÀ/50ÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½ÒÇüõ¢ôÚçì/3õ©çÒâêÒâ│ÒÇé

Body = Height / 50 meters, Weight / 30,000 tons.
●µ¡ªÕÖ¿´╝Øþø©µëïÒü«ÕàëþÀÜÒéÆÕÅ│þø«ÒüºÕÅùÒüæÒüªÒÇüÕÀªþø«ÒüïÒéë10ÕÇìÒü½ÒüùÒüªÞ┐öÒüÖÒâùÒâ¬Òé║ÒâáÕàëþÀÜÒüîÕ┐൫║µ¡ªÕÖ¿ÒüáÒÇé

Weapons = His weapons include a light beam from his right eye and a left eye that returns a plasma beam 10x stronger.

[Page 126]

õ║║Úí×Òü»Òü®Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü¿µêªÒüúÒüƒÒüï´╝ƒ
How did mankind fight Godzilla?

µ£ÇÕêØÒü½Òé┤Òé©Òâ®ÒüîÒüéÒéëÒéÅÒéîÒüƒµÖéÒü»ÒÇüõ║║Úí×ÒüîÒüØÒéîÒü¥Òüºµêªõ║ëÒü½õ¢┐ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÕñºþá▓ÒéäþêåÕ╝¥Òüîõ¢┐ÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒü»Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü½Òü»ÚÇÜÒüÿÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒé┤Òé©Òâ®Òü»ÒÇüõ║║Úí×ÒüîµîüÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇüÒééÒüúÒü¿ÒééÕ╝ÀÕèøÒü¬ÕàÁÕÖ¿ÒüºÒüéÒéïµ░┤þ┤áþêåÕ╝¥Òü«þêåþÖ║Òü½ÒüòÒüêÒÇüÞÇÉÒüêÒüƒÕïòþë®ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒüïÒéëÒüáÒÇé

When Godzilla appeared for the first time, humans used cannons and bombs used for war before, but it did not work on Godzilla. Godzilla was an animal that endured even the explosion of the hydrogen bomb, the most powerful weapon human beings possessed.

[Page 176]

The text makes a very clear difference between fusion and fissio devices in the weapon list.

This is a level of exposition unseen in the series itself. Much needed since this is a sci-fi

µá©ÕàÁÕÖ¿

Nuclear weapons
Õăաɵá©ÕÅìÕ┐£´╝êµá©ÕêåÞúéÒéäµá©Þ×ìÕÉêÒü¬Òü®)Òü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òéäµö¥Õ░äþÀÜÒéÆÒÇüµ¡ªÕÖ¿Òü¿ÒüùÒüªõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéïÒééÒü«ÒÇéÕăաÉþêåÕ╝¥ÒÇüµ░┤þ┤áþêåÕ╝¥ÒÇüõ©¡µÇºÕ¡ÉþêåÕ╝¥Òü¬Òü®ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéÞÂàÚ½ÿþå▒ÒéÆÒü¿ÒééÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒþêåÚó¿ÒéÆþÖ║ÒüùÒÇüÒü¿ÒüªÒééÕ╝ÀÒüäþá┤ÒüïÒüäÕèøÒéÆÒééÒüñÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüµá©ÕàÁÕÖ¿Òü«Òü╗ÒéôÒü¿ÒüåÒü«µüÉÒéìÒüùÒüòÒü»ÒÇüþöƒþë®Òü«ÒüïÒéëÒüáÒü½ÚòÀÒüäÚûôµé¬ÒüäÕ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÒüèÒéêÒü╝ÒüÖµö¥Õ░äþÀÜÒéÆÕç║ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüáÒÇé

It uses energy or radiation of nuclear reaction (nuclear fission, nuclear fusion etc.) as a weapon. There are atomic bombs, hydrogen bombs, neutron bombs, and so on. It emanates a blast with ultra-high fever and has a very strong breaking power. But the real fear of nuclear weapons is to emit radiation that has negative effects on the living body for a long time.

Apex PredatorX said:
So basically which Tier would Showa Godzilla have according this book?
There needs to be a mention for City Level for the top tier versions of the kaiju. I dont remember if anyone tanked Caesar's beam though.

EDIT: Ok nvm I think I have it this is an example calc as I have no exact measurements

Range of 500m and width of 4m (this is Atomic Breath)

2*pi*2*500+2*pi*2^2

6308.3 m^2

3.6160581609196E+16 Joules

8.64 Megatons of TNT

http://www.endmemo.com/physics/radenergy.php

An exact measurement like that would be a needle in a haystack for me as I've had a change of pace

Apex PredatorX said:
Ok, but which is the Megaton value then?
20 megatons? 50?
Anywhere nuclear should be safe for these guys until an in-depth scaling can be made.

I'm working on one for Final Wars if anyone wants to take a crack at Showa be my guest

Apex PredatorX said:
Which kaiju will affected by this?
I have a loose-ended calc here for those who like open canon predicaments

EDIT: Gorosaurus and certain Zone kaiju should be added to the list, though i dont recall too many that stuck out besides Zone Fighter himself. Gundarguirus should have a listing for self-destruction somehow but no one added it yet.

Honestly, GMK Godzilla should be Low 7-B scaling to the original Godzilla, being basically him but possessed by ghosts.

Official power increase of Micro-Oxygen in Destoroyah, 500 fold that of the lesser Juvenile ( Õ╣╝õ¢ô ) forms. Source: Godzilla vs Destoroyah Super Complete Works (1996)

DestoroyahPowerScaling500

Changes in power are as follows, backscaling from 267.09 zettatons

(1) Juvenile: 2.14 Petatons of TNT ( 8.94e+24 Joules ) to 534 Exatons of TNT

(2) Aggregate: 1.07 Exatons of TNT to At least 534 Exatons of TNT

(3) Flying: Unknown past conflict with Godzilla Junior, Possibly 534 Exatons of TNT at some point.

(1) Godzilla Junior: 1.07 Exatons of TNT to At least 534 Exatons of TNT

This is in consideration of the lack of translation and therefore ambiguity in use of the statistic.

Apex PredatorX said:
Can you please explain why will Juvenile be 2.14 Petatons of TNT ( 8.94e+24 Joules ) to 534 Exatons of TNT?
Ok

For a low end, the Destoroyah Final Form AP is divided by 500 three times, and for a high end, we divide only once. This is derived from Battra.

The low end result is there because there are 3 power changes between 120 meter Destoroyah Final and the 18 meter Destoroyah Juvenile

Godzilla Junior is listed Country Level as well as most of the values of this calc in which there was just results based on several AP fluctuations that can be switched around easily. Since that was the case this doesn't appear very well as a good presentation of Godzilla's ability.

For Godzilla Junior to be Continental like Godzilla Heisei v1 and the rest settled with a solid figure like that would make things easy for the fanbase to understand.

But nothing states Juvenile D is on part with Heisei Kaiju in the earlier part of Heisei era, in fact best Juvenile D AP feat was Wall level.

Apex PredatorX said:
But nothing states Juvenile D is on part with Heisei Kaiju in the earlier part of Heisei era, in fact best Juvenile D AP feat was Wall level.
Then it can be differentiated Small Juvenile and Large Juvenile as they are a separate showing. Featless based on multipliers is better than downplay and disregarding the reporting sources.

Eh?? Don't get me wrong I'm not downplaying and disregarding what all sources say.

I only want a full explanation why Juvenile D will scale from earlier kaiju from Heisei era.

Apex PredatorX said:
Eh?? Don't get me wrong I'm not downplaying and disregarding what all sources say.
I only want a full explanation why Juvenile D will scale from earlier kaiju from Heisei era.
They go down to Tanks [1] [2] and the MBT-92 from Godzilla vs Biollante was dispatched [1]

For scaling Juvenile to Heisei, no, that is the opposite arguement I was trying to prevent.

No one often says that kaiju become weaker than the military, it would be laughable

Back