• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, to start off, I don't see Naofumi being able to end it with a direct attack at Nerevarine's soul, due to latter's resistances, but let's start discussions off wth this.

The Horator has True Godly Regen and Immortality type 10 at any tier due to his/her tapping into CHIM (not AP). Even assumed both of them kill the physical self of the Hortator, The Nerevarine would instantly come back like it is a dream. I am discounting all hax abilities and legendary artifacts that Nerevarine has. He/she can allow the two punching the Horator for infinite times, then come back to punch them to death after learning their weaknesses.

Oh well! At least, Nerevarine has immortality, which it is type 7. Pretty damn high, and regen doesn't attribute to any key here. I know that powerless Vehk can tap into CHIM to rekt Azura in the trial, so such ability has no Key but with a risk of Zero-sum.

CHIM can't be used mid combat. Matt and Ultima have said multiple times it's not combat applicable (to become 1-A, when he's 1-A it's combat applicable), also I'm using the low 2-C meaning 1-A is restricted.

I am sorry not to clarify that CHIM here is not AP or offensive-based. It doesn't matter much as Nerevarine still has crazy immortality and hax abilities in his/her disposal.

CHIM is a power increase. If there's no CHIM, there's no CHIM power

CHIMMY CHIM CHIM shouldn't give Regen if it's not even a thing in the match

The Nerevarine has reflect spells and he can also paralize them, silence them, steal their stats etc. Also Raphtalia doesn't have resistance to mind manip so she is susceptible to illusion spells. The Nerevarine takes this mid difficulty.

1) All attacks are directed towards Naofumi

2) Naofumi's reflect is a good amount above Low 2-C.

Unless This man has some kindof passive or he's a smurf...I honestly see Naofumi and Raph taking this.

Back