• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War vs Mirio Togata

Blitzing people significantly less expirienced then you isn't a feat, especially when in this scenario he's attempting to fight someone much faster then him who is much more skilled up close at melds range.

Besides massive mobility doesn't help against an opponent 3x faster then you

I don't really see the reasoning for Mirio

Doppo is more skilled, can take most of what Mirio can dish through pain resistance, and can speed amp to cover Mirios Intangibility when he's physical

Schnee One said:
I don't really see the reasoning for Mirio
Doppo is more skilled, can take most of what Mirio can dish through pain resistance, and can speed amp to cover Mirios Intangibility when he's physical
Are you saying the Lemillion votes wouldn't count because the reasoning is debunked?

Or are you just challenging their votes?

Challenging I guess, I don't want to be a dick and say they're debunked but the reasoning for it confuses me

Doppo might be getting paralyzation without the need to touch. This might turn into a stomp.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
KGiffoni said:
Doppo might be getting paralyzation without the need to touch. This might turn into a stomp.
How does that work?
No need for physical contact, he attacks you without actually hitting you and you can't move a muscle.

He literally walks up to Baki, tells him he's going to hit him, and for absolutely no reason from what I can see, Baki couldn't move (as stated by Baki himself), so Doppo's got some kind of strange paralysis inducement ability

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Is it like, fear inducement or something?
Nah, we decided against it. It more so aligns with a speed blitz. Baki could react to it, but he wasn't fast enough to actually move.

Nah, we decided against it. It more so aligns with a speed blitz. Baki could react to it, but he wasn't fast enough to actually move.

Are we talking about the paralysis?

Mirio vote for me. Mirio's quirk is thought based isn't it? So paralysis inducement can be shaken off that way likely

Mirio FRA*

Yes, we were talking about the paralysis, Doppo never had it. He does, however, now have Analytical Prediction, which will definitely help his already pretty massive advantage

Hitting him? Neither AP nor Speed are stomp worthy otherwise this would have been closed by now and Doppo can't actually block any hits.

No, sorry for the misunderstanding, not in the "stomp" sense, Schnee said he doesn't understand why people think he would win

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Hitting him? Neither AP nor Speed are stomp worthy otherwise this would have been closed by now and Doppo can't actually block any hits.
Err....Doppo most certainly can block hits, mostly through his sheer pain resistance and stamina.

No to mention that after figuring out Lemillion's ability (which would probably take ~5 hits. I'd say sooner, but Doppo might think it's some weird technique before realizing the guy actually has superpowers), at which point he can just Time his strikes to Lemillion making contact with him. Lemillion punches his face, he tanks it and crushes Lemillion's hand at the same time. Eventually, he wouldn't even be able to hit Doppo without getting something broken or damaged

... if this was Bloodlusted Mirio, Mirio would phase through Doppo's skin and hit an organ.

ElixirBlue said:
... if this was Bloodlusted Mirio, Mirio would phase through Doppo's skin and hit an organ.
I'm not even sure a BL Mirio could beat a BL Doppo, but BL Mirio definitely beats a non-BL Doppo. That's said, neither are BL in this match

Quick question, but would bloodlusting Doppo actually help him? I don't know anything about the character, but is there any reason he would hold back against Mirio?

Wait, you bumped then voted? Why didn't you just vote in the first place?

Because I was seeing if there is further discussion to be had before voting.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Quick question, but would bloodlusting Doppo actually help him? I don't know anything about the character, but is there any reason he would hold back against Mirio?
A BL Doppo wouldn't even try to tank hits, he'd dodge or skim everything big thrown and be extremely aggressive, and he wouldn't bother trying to figure out the mechanics of Lemillion's power, he would just deal with it by outpacing and figuring out the weakness, then unleashing hell upon him

He has the pain resistance to survive it for some time. The capability to defeat Mirio before Orochi gets unable to fight, however, i'm not sure.

Back