• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I also made a sandbox for Uranus (Some stuff like Acausality will be added to the Primordials in the later CRTs) and the World Pillar (World Pillar has no AP because it's an inanimate object, so the AP part goes straight to Atlas, but they both have the LS and Dura to hold up the Realms).

If you can give me the abilities for the other peeps I can make quick work of a profile. Images would also be helpful.
Niddhog has

Large Size (Type 1)
Portal Creation and Space-Time Manipulation (Can create realm tears)
Creation (Creates Lindworms)
Body Weaponry (With fangs, claws, and tail)
Energy Manipulation (Here)
Energy Projection (Can shoot lasers and balls of energy, even thrusting energy across the ground)
Air Manipulation and Absorption (Can create portal vacuums and shoot them out)
Earth Manipulation and Danmaku (Can shoot out large pieces of rocks, occasionally shooting out a plethora of rocks)
Non-Physical Interaction (Can walk on the air and grab space)
Damage Boost (Can charge up attacks)

Creation is not needed. That's just giving birth.

I also made a sandbox for Uranus (Some stuff like Acausality will be added to the Primordials in the later CRTs) and the World Pillar (World Pillar has no AP because it's an inanimate object, so the AP part goes straight to Atlas, but they both have the LS and Dura to hold up the Realms).
Infinite and High 3-A/Low 2-C aren't needed for the world pillar. It should be 2-C and have immeasurable LS.

Infinite and High 3-A/Low 2-C aren't needed for the world pillar. It should be 2-C and have immeasurable LS.
Yeah, I will change them later once the CRT finally drops. I'll carry out all the specific edits in the sandboxes once the CRT is finished. The High 3-A/Low 2-C and Infinite stuff are just placeholders ATM, awaiting their doom.

If you do want it removed now though, I wouldn't mind it. High 3-A/Low 2-C were already approaching their expiry date anyway.

Dunno if anyone is already working on Odin, but I've made a start on listing his abilities.
He also has Ice and Fire manipulation, Paralysis inducement, Multilocation Type 1 due to his Ravens, Non-physical interaction of course, Superhuman Physical Characteristics of course, Levitation, Self-Sustenance 1 and 2, and can use some sort of spell that puts the blind effect on Kratos.

How far in 2-C do these guys scale to anyways?
9 Realms for Norse (9x baseline)

At least 6 Realms for Greek - (Underworld, Domain of Death, Mortal World, Alternate Mortal World where Ares kills Kratos, Nyx's Dimension, Morpheus's Realm of Dreams, possibly even more timelines where Kratos repeats the loop of GOW2 for GOW3 to exist, but he violates that loop within the main Mortal World by stopping Zeus mid-dialogue) (At least 6x baseline)

9 Realms for Norse (9x baseline)

At least 6 Realms for Greek - (Underworld, Domain of Death, Mortal World, Alternate Mortal World where Ares kills Kratos, Nyx's Dimension, Morpheus's Realm of Dreams, possibly even more timelines where Kratos repeats the loop of GOW2 for GOW3 to exist, but he violates that loop within the main Mortal World by stopping Zeus mid-dialogue) (At least 6x baseline)
I would only consider one timeline at a time for now

The yggdrasil should be some tier higher than 2-C but I'm not sure.

A structure that completely transcends space-time and exists everywhere that supports 9 infinite-sized universes with their own unique space-times sounds like something far beyond 2-C

The yggdrasil should be some tier higher than 2-C but I'm not sure.

A structure that completely transcends space-time and exists everywhere that supports 9 infinite-sized universes with their own unique space-times sounds like something far beyond 2-C
Without any solid statements of existential superiority I am afraid we're not really left with much to go on here.

From this point onward I will make future GOW Sandboxes as just 2-C to compensate for the status of the 9 Realms and the Greek Pantheon.

Nice job. For Kratos' future norse justification you can add that he's capable of hurting Nidhogg
His Blades were also powerful enough to effortlessly withstand Surtr's might that would be necessary to instigate Ragnarok (All other swords he had forged, had failed), and Kratos then infused said blades right into Surtr to turn him into Ragnarok.

Bear in mind that the Blades of Chaos are considerably weaker than the Blades of Athena, and even more so than the Blades of Exile, despite containing the Primordial Fires from Tartarus and Chaos.

Last edited:
I would only consider one timeline at a time for now
Ah. You are indeed right.

The other loop thing that Bruno talked about is only about the main timeline of the Mortal World, it didn't mention stuff like "in every timeline".

Aye, then it's back to Square 1.

His Blades were also powerful enough to effortlessly withstand Surtr's might that would be necessary to instigate Ragnarok (All other swords he had forged, had failed), and Kratos then infused said blades right into Surtr to turn him into Ragnarok.

Bear in mind that the Blades of Chaos are considerably weaker than the Blades of Athena, and even more so than the Blades of Exile, despite containing the Primordial Fires from Tartarus and Chaos.
Speaking of which, Blades of Chaos and Blades of Athena are next.

So there’s one little thing that’s been bothering me, it’s shown that Ingrid is able to withstand Ragnarok’s shockwave, what is Ingrid made of ?

Should we add Fenrir to this as well? Considering this is what Garmr turns into.

Also fun fact, Atlas would also be Immune to Soul Manip, considering Hades ripped his soul out and Atlas only lost his overall power, but didn't die from it.

Back