• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Yo so i wanted to ask something, how exactly did Athena ascend to a higher reality and would that make her be on the same level as Yggdrasil since she’s on a higher plane too?

Almost forgot

Kratos doesn’t need to sleep as a god (likely extends to the Olympians) and Odin can summon blinding light during the final battle

He also has a “binding spell” and weird glyph but idk what that is (Sealing?)
Iirc Kratos does need to sleep, its just that he can stay up for months without sleeping. In the Fallen God comic he had to sleep but didn’t want to because when he woke up the Blades came back so he stayed awake for as long as possible without sleeping until his body forced him to sleep.

Do we know how many people have been in contact with Gondul? It's stated in 2018 that her figure was so stunning it literally drove men insane and Odin had to ban her from Midgard because of it. I know Odin frequently dealt with her and the other valkyries so he'd probably get a resistance to madness manipulation since he never went insane from her, Kratos and Atreus also didn't go mad when speaking with her freed form (Kratos already has the resistance due to greek stuff but Atreus doesn't have it listed).
Would Freya get this too?

She probably sees a lot of Baldur in him. I think Kratos will probably have Children with Freya in the future. She does have two daughters that haven't been mentioned or probably don't exist yet in GOW.

oh yea it's true thor can turn into lighting.

I don't see a single instance of Thor actually turning into lightning, just coating his body in it.

At first I thought maybe he was actually becoming lightning when he moves around at really high speed but when slowed down I noticed he doesn't, he's still normal just dashing fast enough to look like a blue (With the added electrical effects on his body I can see why at first glance it looks like he's actually turning into lightning)

I don't see a single instance of Thor actually turning into lightning, just coating his body in it.

At first I thought maybe he was actually becoming lightning when he moves around at really high speed but when slowed down I noticed he doesn't, he's still normal just dashing fast enough to look like a blue (With the added electrical effects on his body I can see why at first glance it looks like he's actually turning into lightning)
No, he is turning into lightning. And he disappears when moving

He doesn't disappear when moving, I went frame by frame to check and he's just moving really fast and his body is a blur (A body that also doesn't visibly turn into lightning) and leaping into the air and crashing back down.

btw what ability does Odin concealing the murder of Groas husband from her sight count as? Don't think it's power null since he's not nulling anything just hiding something from her visions.

also holy shit

garm ate concepts, he devoured the season between Winter and Spring and that sensation of being so hungry you stop being hungry. He apparently also can resurrect and has no soul until Fenrir’s was bestowed
Is a Season a concept? Not sure.

Kratos also states that whatever advantages Heimdall has, Kratos would overwhelm them with his own. The Spear is one part, but his palpable Rage, AD and RE are another. Man literally resists Heimdall's mind read, precog and other shit and then ******* bullies him within 20 seconds. Doesn't even give him a hundredth of the brutality he gave Hermes.

Back