• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

It'd definitely be present as a "Likely X, Y, Z... (Has mastered the same Seidr magics as Odin and would likely be capable of utilizing his magical abilities). Funny how Freya and Odin are the main haxwalls of the Norse World.

Wonder how Greek Kratos would feel seeing his future self. Shocked? Envious?

And Thor and Kratos could be the father-in-laws that barely get along.
1) True, I'd suggest splitting it up into sections (maybe objective and via scaling?) since otherwise it's just a wall of Hax. 2) I can see envy but I imagine that being a fun Helheim fight 3) God that would be cool, I lowkey hope they bring him back for that

Also dumb question, Is Norse Kratos stronger or weaker then Ares? Remember hearing Spartan Rage is his GOW powers

1) True, I'd suggest splitting it up into sections (maybe objective and via scaling?) since otherwise it's just a wall of Hax.
Nah. They'd share it through and through. There's no need for "Likely", and let's be honest, they were gonna be walls of hax anyway. Assuming they're even that big enough to rival Kratos's portfolio or even Zeus's. Let alone Hades.

2) I can see envy but I imagine that being a fun Helheim fight
I think Greek Kratos would also feel quite happy that he changes for the better and finally becomes a force of good.

Yeah really it's just summoning and NPI
Still limited Conceptual Manip. Sure, it's nowhere near the level of mastery Zeus has, but still something to index.

3) God that would be cool, I lowkey hope they bring him back for that
Hopefully.

Also dumb question, Is Norse Kratos stronger or weaker then Ares? Remember hearing Spartan Rage is his GOW powers
Definitely stronger than Ares at this point. Heck, his own words we know he called Thor's blows as heavy as any he had ever felt, effectively confirming that Kratos only retained his GOW3 Endgame Pre-Hope levels of strength when going all out.

And even then, he bullied Heimdall so bad and easily turned the final fight against Thor, Heimdall he was visibly angry but still nowhere near consumed by vengeance as he was against the Olympians, and against Thor he's actively trying to save him and to get him to change for the better.

Nah. They'd share it through and through. There's no need for "Likely", and let's be honest, they were gonna be walls of hax anyway. Assuming they're even that big enough to rival Kratos's portfolio or even Zeus's. Let alone Hades.
I know, I'm suggesting that for tidiness. I suggested similar for Hades and wouldn't mind Zeus getting similar
Definitely stronger than Ares at this point. Heck, his own words we know he called Thor's blows as heavy as any he had ever felt, effectively confirming that Kratos only retained his GOW3 Endgame Pre-Hope levels of strength when going all out.

And even then, he bullied Heimdall so bad and easily turned the final fight against Thor, Heimdall he was visibly angry but still nowhere near consumed by vengeance as he was against the Olympians, and against Thor he's actively trying to save him and to get him to change for the better.
Plus Kratos seems to threaten Odin with "the God I was back then" so it's worth noting. Makes sense, that implies he's at least top tier (since Ares was one of the four mightiest Gods and Athena considered him a threat to Poseidon)
I think Greek Kratos would also feel quite happy that he changes for the better and finally becomes a force of good.
That would be true, I kinda want to know what Calliope would think. I like to imagine her the way Kuba did, as a Goddess of Love and Song
Still limited Conceptual Manip. Sure, it's nowhere near the level of mastery Zeus has, but still something to index.

Hopefully.
Yeah but not really combat applicable compared to Freya's own wall of text

I know, I'm suggesting that for tidiness. I suggested similar for Hades and wouldn't mind Zeus getting similar
Zeus doesn't have as much goodies as Hades does to justify such a separation. Neither does Poseidon. Besides, it's not like the keys would allow you to prevent Hades or Kratos w/ Claws from using those abilities anyway in a match like, ever.

Plus Kratos seems to threaten Odin with "the God I was back then" so it's worth noting. Makes sense, that implies he's at least top tier (since Ares was one of the four mightiest Gods and Athena considered him a threat to Poseidon)
Yeah.

Yeah but not really combat applicable compared to Freya's own wall of text
We index combat-inapplicable stuff all the time, while also noting them to not be usable so no biggie there.

Zeus doesn't have as much goodies as Hades does. Neither does Poseidon. Besides, it's not like the keys would allow you to prevent Hades or Kratos w/ Claws from using those abilities anyway.
No but it's still a lil untidy imo when the SIrens powers are just indexed next to his normal ones. IMO it'd be inherent (all his current stuff), via Summons (Sirens) and Via the Blade of Olympus (insert that). Poseidon doesn't need it tho
It's wild because that implies the Norse are, on average, more powerful then the Greeks
We index combat-inapplicable stuff all the time, while also noting them to not be usable so no biggie there.
I know, my point is it wouldn't be relevant in a matchup vs Freya, unlike how Beast seemed to consider it

No but it's still a lil untidy imo when the SIrens powers are just indexed next to his normal ones. IMO it'd be inherent (all his current stuff), via Summons (Sirens) and Via the Blade of Olympus (insert that).
Nah, it's perfect as it is. BoO is forged from his own power so that's a non factor.

It's wild because that implies the Norse are, on average, more powerful then the Greeks
Only the fodder gods mostly. Top 4 strongest? No chance in hell.

I know, my point is it wouldn't be relevant in a matchup vs Freya, unlike how Beast seemed to consider it
Fair point. She only uses it once too.

**** God fights.

Who win in Fodders?

Minotaur vs Wulver.

Cyclops Vs Troll.

Dark Elf Lord Vs Satyrs.

Wraith vs Revenant

Dragur Vs armoured Zombie dude From GOW3

Cerberus vs Dreki

**** God fights.

Who win in Fodders?

Minotaur vs Wulver.

Cyclops Vs Troll.

Dark Elf Lord Vs Satyrs.

Wraith vs Revenant

Dragur Vs armoured Zombie dude From GOW3

Cerberus vs Dreki
Trolls might actually be too much for Cyclops tbh
I’d also suggest Travellers to be somewhere

honestly judging from this dialog. Freya probably only guessing. (btw not negate what kratos saying, only freya part)

edit : and again, how freya know kratos homeland died ?

Tbh Travellers might backscale from top tiers so
Yeah good point.
Draugr tear people apart pretty easily and I think there’s decent statements for Trolls
Yeah that's at least 9-B right? They should be a lot higher than that tho, and I remember that one troll and the start of GOW 2018 was swinging his rock, club, whatever the **** it is, and destroying rocks and boulders.

I think there's also feats of ogres bussin through doors as well, and we know Trolls are way stronger. The Helheim Bridgekeeper might be Tier 2 since he's not a regular troll.

remember with this pic anyone?

god-of-war-egypt-07a9.jpg

Yeah that's at least 9-B right?
They should be a lot higher than that tho, and I remember that one troll and the start of GOW 2018 was swinging his rock, club, whatever the **** it is, and destroying rocks and boulders.
Aye
I think there's also feats of ogres bussin through doors as well, and we know Trolls are way stronger. The Helheim Bridgekeeper might be Tier 2 since he's not a regular troll.
Honestly there’s statements implying most trolls could get “at most 2-C” but I think the yield of them tossing around the obelisk would work fine
Travellers would scale to that since Atreus calls them strong and puts them right

Is there any new physical strength feats?

And how heavy is tyr's temple? I heard people saying it has the height of the nine realms.

Aye

Honestly there’s statements implying most trolls could get “at most 2-C” but I think the yield of them tossing around the obelisk would work fine
Travellers would scale to that since Atreus calls them strong and puts them right
Trolls being 2-C is just a massive stretch. Mattugr Helson is the only exception to this, but even then he'd be very low rung, got fodderized by early BoC Kratos in 2018.

Is there any new physical strength feats?

And how heavy is tyr's temple? I heard people saying it has the height of the nine realms.
AFAIK it was in the Class G segment as per WoG, weighing millions of tonnes or some shit.

EDIT: Yep, 1.774 million US tons or 1.61-ish million metric tons (Class G).

Of course, it's trumped by the Class T feat we now have for the Pythons and the shackles that can hold these beasts prisoner that Kratos can very easily tear apart.

AFAIK it was in the Class G segment as per WoG, weighing millions of tonnes or some shit.

EDIT: Yep, 1.774 million US tons or 1.61-ish million metric tons (Class G).

Of course, it's trumped by the Class T feat we now have for the Pythons and the shackles that can hold these beasts prisoner that Kratos can very easily tear apart.
That's for the bridge not the full temple.

Back