• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I'm not gonna lie

I'd love to see a bigger asshat fight between Heimdall and Hermes

The speedster vs the precog user, who'd get it
I'm putting my bet on the speedster who ironically has a tortoise as a symbol yet Kratos was the brutalizing tortoise and Hermes the arrogant and irritating hare. 2018 reference BTW, where Kratos states the story of the tortoise and hare. Ironic for Hermes really. Hermes really shouldn't have pushed his buttons and maybe he could've kept his Yeezys. Given that Kratos states in Ragnarok that he has fought gods even stronger than Heimdall.

I'm putting my bet on the speedster who ironically has a tortoise as a symbol yet Kratos was the brutalizing tortoise and Hermes the arrogant and irritating hare. 2018 reference BTW, where Kratos states the story of the tortoise and hare. Ironic for Hermes really. Hermes really shouldn't have pushed his buttons and maybe he could've kept his Yeezys. Given that Kratos states in Ragnarok that he has fought gods even stronger than Heimdall.
I'm starting to think there's a reason that Odin never bothered going outta his way to start trouble for other pantheons lol. The Olympians seemed built different and who knows how powerful some of the other pantheons will be.

I'm starting to think there's a reason that Odin never bothered going outta his way to start trouble for other pantheons lol. The Olympians seemed built different and who knows how powerful some of the other pantheons will be.
Thought it was that he couldn't reach em

The Olympians might've been built different, but Zeus WAS built different. Man was an absolute monster in anything and everything he involved himself in. Crying shame it ultimately got him and the entire Pantheon killed.

Ah who am I kidding, Zeus was a complete dumbass. Mofo helped Kratos open Pandora's Box and then himself got consumed with Fear and became enraged and obsessed with Kratos's death to the point of making his life hell by killing his mother and brother, and then him and Sparta.

LOL

Well, even the real Tyr has his arm back in place. So Tyr did have his arm ripped off at some point after all. Low-Mid regen for Aesir seem to be eerily consistent.
except for thor, died from basic stab of odin spear. " Or maybe odin spears has deconstruction property in it. Because thor isn't really dead when he got disintegrated

Here. Same video where he says the destruction of Asgard shook the tree to its very roots. And then there's the part where he says "My little way of saying "thank you for preventing my death by immolation"".

How did Kratos prevent the Yggdrasil from burning and saved everyone including Ratatoskr?

Angrboda confirms that the yellow glowy dimension that took Atreus to Jotunheim is the Utangard and that it's Ymir's dream. She said Odin used every bit of Ymir but couldn't take his dreams.
Mimir sounded kinda middle eastern when he said "it's a good word"
I think that sword's just a realm shift relic. You can use it in gameplay.
Yeah there's a whole bunch of sword used as relics, sadly.

ANGROBODA'S ACTRESS IS ALSO THE VOICE OF DOC MCSTUFFINS LMMFFFFFAOOOO
She went from playing with this
MiOzf0r.png

To playing with this
RFB1Srf.png

So uh, even worse news.

No Codex entry for the Well of Urd exists. At all. It's just a random-ass lake where the Norns reside.

The Norns codex entry doesn't leave much to be desired either. Just that Kratos somehow knew their names from the start without knowing how he obtained the names.

Back