• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

That's valid, but how do the Sisters scake to the SoD?
It's the same magic fundamentally. Granted, it's on their level totally, given that they straight up say it can kill Zeus and treat it very seriously.

....Actually KLOL was right, the magic does scale above Zeus' resistance in potency. Huh.

1- This is not the reason why Yggdrasil is Low 1-C lol.
If it's enough for Low 1-C, Lmao then all the spaces in the verses would be Low 1-C.

The reason Yggdrasil is Low 1-C is not only because of its "size" is infinite, it's also infinite in it's 5th axis(The branches that cover the 5th axis and are this axis itself are infinite.)

You may be an infinite space with a 5th axis, but that doesn't mean your 5th axis(5th volume) is infinite, only your 4 axis are infinite and your 5th axis is of negligible size, just like in all the verses, according to your logic, every space containing these universes and infinite must be Low 1-C, but it's wrong. What QS means is that actually this axis is already infinite. If this axis is negligible sized, then there is no QS and Low 1-C here

2- What he is talking about is that the measurement difference between universes is generally used with this statements in the verses, but this is not enough for Tier 1.
1. The extra axis is because the RBR encompasses the realm, and low 1C because it is infinity in size. You think we have statement that litetally mention the 5D axis??

The standard already give all space that containing universe as insignificant 5D space, yeah as long as that space make the universe as subspace

2. Bruh... he literally mention about measuring the distant of the universe or yeah the space, he also say universe being measuring sticks
Well, depends on whether you can use the universes as measuring sticks for distances in the depiction or not.
Usually, you can not, because they are depicted as floating bubbles or lines or whatever which don't really depict proper size, and in that case I would say no to all of them. If you can use them in a way to measure the size of the 5D space to prove it's significantly large, then you could get somewhere. But... yeah, depicting 5D space in a way that conserves size is just pretty hard..

It's the same magic fundamentally. Granted, it's on their level totally, given that they straight up say it can kill Zeus and treat it very seriously.

....Actually KLOL was right, the magic does scale above Zeus' resistance in potency. Huh.
There's also the fact that Kratos used it in the novel to cut through the Threads of Fate. Other than that, only the Sisters of Fate themselves can cut through the Threads of Fate either by themselves or via the Scythe.

Wouldn't kratos resists sof magic at the end of gow 2?
He should and does but Zeus temporarily strips him of some of his inherent resistances when he's blasted off of the mountain. He does recover though from what I recall.

Or maybe that's just me rationalizing lol. It could just be a weird inconsistency.

Also, Atreus better be a powerful shapeshifting soul mage when we next see him. His genetics are way too good to be anything less than God-King level at his prime.

What are your favourite power sets in the series. They don't have to be from the strongest characters or whatever, just the ones you appreciate the most.

Mine are Nidhogg's, Zeus' and Ares.

What are your favourite power sets in the series. They don't have to be from the strongest characters or whatever, just the ones you appreciate the most.

Mine are Nidhogg's, Zeus' and Ares.
Hades number 1 for me.

But other than him it's no particular order

Castor and Pollux
Ares
Nidhogg and Garm
Zeus
Freya
King Hrolf ( Dude has like a million different attacks)
And Probably Poseidon

Kratos having regained his God-King level power after only 3 years of training is pretty funny to me. If he bothered to shake the rust off earlier, 2018 would be a very different story.

How come only the fates get Low 1-C range upgrades and not others who can also affect the entire Greek world like Zeus?
Affecting it across time would yield Low 1-C, something they don't do. Think the difference between destroying the universe and destroying a timeline.

Affecting it across time would yield Low 1-C, something they don't do. Think the difference between destroying the universe and destroying a timeline.
But weren't Zeus and Hope doing this? At least when it comes to the fact that hope can influence the entire Greek world. Or i'm a missing something?

Can you point me to when they do this? Affect the past, present and future of the Greek World?
What I mean is that for something to be a type 1 or type 2 concept, it must affect all of reality and existence. And wouldn't PoH and Fear be at least a potential range that could do this? Because technically they should affect the entire Greek world.

I think it from scalling, after all evil and hope is more abstract and strong compare to fate
Never mind that whether the Evils or Fate is greater is very nebulous.... I'm fairly sure being Type 1 isn't automatic range. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Well, for something to be a "type 2 or type 1 concept" it has to affect the entire plane of reality(all of existence) right? This is already clearly stated on the page, which means it could affect the entire Greek world.
These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts
Wouldn't this be at least a "potential range"?

If the nondual is being apply

Isnt that will make evil and hope a higher degree concept??? I mean it even bypass immunity (nondual) and are higher abstraction compare to the primordial

Huh. Forgot about that. Hmmmm.
Primordials are uh... also that. Type 1 Concepts.

But NVM about them. Great Evils and Hope would be the bigger deal, what with Hope affecting Athena who is above and beyond pantheons and what-have-you.

Gaia is especially weird since she can track Kratos through anywhere in time.

Primordials are uh... also that. Type 1 Concepts.

But NVM about them. Great Evils and Hope would be the bigger deal, what with Hope affecting Athena who is above and beyond pantheons and what-have-you.

Gaia is especially weird since she can track Kratos through anywhere in time.
Well, if that's the case then they'd get the range. My mistake in not being aware of the fine details.

But yeah, given they are Type 1 Concepts and WoG affirms the Great Evils to affect the course of reality in a major way (Even trumping the Primordials in that scope), they'd have Low 1-C range.

No idea about Hope, since apparently simply reaching from one location to the other like this is just... Interdimensional Range.

Back