• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Also i am somewhat lost With only bits since i only played gow1 and didn't read the novel

Wtf is the ares mind hax scans context?
He mentally attacked kratos in his dream and pulled a Freddy krueger or shat cuz seems to be a fight before the final one

Also i am somewhat lost With only bits since i only played gow1 and didn't read the novel

Wtf is the ares mind hax scans context?
He mentally attacked kratos in his dream and pulled a Freddy krueger or shat cuz seems to be a fight before the final one
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's non canonical, since it conflicts with canon.

Poseidon still has the hardest lines in the whole franchise:
"You challenge me mortal? A god of Olympus?!"
Too bad he's so weak and lack any of powerful haxes, mfs got beaten up by two lesbian and cracked af swordman with the most bs absolute zero ice manipulation

Odin carved 6 realms from his body.
I mean yeah but even fodders like titans and primordials scale to 9 universe value so that is pretty irrelevant tbf

better feat from him is his blood from just dying flooding and nearly destroying creation which would include the world tree which exists in a higher dimensional plane and encompasses all of creation

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's non canonical, since it conflicts with canon.
There isn't much conflicting it TBF. The mind-stuff happens after Kratos has stopped hallucinating about his wife. Consider it as filling the gaps in between.

Hey KLOL, do you happen to have the artbook scan where it states surtr was inspired by a black hole or something like that?

Hey KLOL, do you happen to have the artbook scan where it states surtr was inspired by a black hole or something like that?
image.png

There isn't much conflicting it TBF. The mind-stuff happens after Kratos has stopped hallucinating about his wife. Consider it as filling the gaps in between.
What's the full on context? I kinda am confused With only bits from chapter 24 (cuz i don't have the novel)

What's the full on context? I kinda am confused With only bits from chapter 24 (cuz i don't have the novel)
Basically Kratos just reminisces of massacring his daughter and wife, and after that hallucination is over, Ares invades his mind and f-cks him up a little.

Lmaoo i hope this is a joke

I'm sorry what?

False, the man still got clapped with the recent Neptunia revision and Kamen Rider Saber in general are f***ing bullshit
Yeah, no lmaoo

Nobody from the three can bypass his Acausality Type 4 and non of them have resistance to soul hax nor any resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Yeah, no lmaoo

Nobody from the three can bypass his Acausality Type 4 and non of them have resistance to soul hax nor any resistance to conceptual manipulation.
Acausality in general are trash hax, no? Also those aren't much of issue about soul and concept
It seems that you are being a scumbag copium lel

Acausality in general are trash hax, no? Also those aren't much of issue about soul and concept
I don't know from where you got this idea from but no, they are absolutely not trash, you can't hurt a being that completely transends concept of time and space.

I would love to hear what these three have for resisting his soul and concept hax.

not to mention he has Abstract Existence type 2. So good luck effecting that.
It seems that you are being a scumbag copium lel
Yeah sorry but insults don't help your argument.

I don't know from where you got this idea from but no, they are absolutely not trash, you can't hurt a being that completely transends concept of time and space.
Mostly because it never being that effective in battle from what i seen

Don't take what it said seriously, what's the purpose of stripped line supposed to be now
I made that because the way you commented here with "lmao" over everything made you looks like a nerd which bother me lel

Mostly because it never being that effective in battle from what i seen
Is this on their profiles? If not, you should make a CRT.
Don't take what it said seriously, what's the purpose of stripped line supposed to be now
I made that because the way you commented here with "lmao" over everything made you looks like a nerd which bother me lel
I see. I didn't really took it seriously so it's whatever.

And "lmaoo" wasn't meant to be rude, but if it came across that way then i apologize.

I would love to hear what these three have for resisting his soul and concept hax.

not to mention he has Abstract Existence type 2. So good luck effecting that.

KLOL went over this. Acasuality isn't the transcendence of space and time, the Gods only function under different laws.

Basically Kratos just reminisces of massacring his daughter and wife, and after that hallucination is over, Ares invades his mind and f-cks him up a little.
Ohhh i see
I assumed it happened while he was sleeping so this is why ares gets dream hax too?

Here is a compilation of all cosmic feats and statements from GoW:

Greek mythology:
Uranus creating universe - High 3-A

Nyx creating her realm of night - Low 2-C

Morpheus creating his realm of dreams - Low 2-C

Morpheus merging two realities together - 2-C (baseline)

Thanatos creating the realm of death - Low 2-C

Atlas surviving the destruction of the World Pillar - 2-C

Cronos creating time - Low 2-C

Atlas holding the world - 2-C

Hercules holding the world - 2-C

Furies creating physical illusions that contain stars - possibly 4-A

Atlas' hammer having the weight of the Earth - 5-C

Kratos holding Atlas' fingers apart - 2-C

Gaia shaking the Earth - Low 6-B

Gaia moving continents by breathing - 6-B

Poseidon shaking the Earth - Low 6-B

Zeus shaking the Heavens - 2-C

Ares shaking the Heavens and Earth - High 3-A

Hyperion's spear holding the weight of the cosmos - 2-C

Sisters of Fate sinking the Continent - 6-A

Norse mythology:
Thor and Jormungandr shaking the nine realms - 2-C

Thor splintering the Yggdrasil - 2-C

Surtr destroying Asgard and Shaking the World tree to it's very roots - 2-C

Garmr eating all the nine realms - 2-C

Garmr eating part of Midgard and mountains - 7-A

Valkyrie's magic destroying realm at it's very fabric and making Yggdrasil bleed - 2-C

Skoll and Hati eating Sun and Moon - 4-C and 5-C

Surtr creating all the stars in all nine realms - 3-A

Nidhogg's children shewing on Yggdrasil's roots - 2-C

Odin carving 6 realms from Ymir's body - 2-C

Freya destroying Yggdrasil's roots - 2-C

"Shatter Star Shield" having the light of thousand dying stars - 4-B?

Kratos closing the realm tears - Low 2-C

Ymir flooding the whole creation with his guts and blood - 2-C

Kratos and Dragon (probably) shaking Midgard in their battle - High 6-A or 3-A

Last edited:
Back