• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Here Tartarus is described as unending, could this mean the Underworld contains at least High 3-A structure?
The Underworld was already established long ago to be infinite in size way back in GoW1's time, both in the Bonus Disc, by the Visions of Ancient Greece video and the Prima Guidebook. Nothing new here.

Here it's stated that Hecatonchires' laugh reverberates throughout the Underworld.
Nah. Also this is actually Atlas, not the Hecatonchires, Cottus and Briareus (Aegaeon) were already dead, Gyges was in a slumber because of the events of the comic. There's no shaking involved here either. Plus Atlas is 2-C via replacing the World Pillar so the feat would've been useless from the get-go.

The Underworld was already established long ago to be infinite in size way back in GoW1's time, both in the Bonus Disc, by the Visions of Ancient Greece video and the Prima Guidebook. Nothing new here.
I know that. But i don't think we currently rate Tartarus High 3-A, only the Underworld to Low 2-C.

No? The Underworld is Low 2-C while this is stating Tartarus to be unending and boundless in size. Tartarus is in the Underworld.
Tartarus is the part that literally makes it infinite. Tartarus isn't IN the underworld, it's quite literally a section of it. It's the equivalent of saying that the Arabian Peninsula is in Asia. No, it's a section of Asia. Part of it.

btw kratos can upgrade weapon using formless energy in RBR. Would that mean formless energy is actually void ?

There is a difference between not intersecting on any angular axis and having a volume of 0 and having a gap in between. It is also explained on this page, but let me give an example I like very much

Within a 1 dimensional line you can draw smaller 1 dimensional lines with parallel gaps between them. However, when it comes to drawing these lines on different angular axes, at least 2 dimensional planes are required.

btw so we can say that if multiple 4-D object move in 4-D spaces then those must be intersected with each other, right ? this is why 5-D space is required.

Also how do we proof something can exist in different angular axes ? Nine realms for this context.

btw so we can say that if multiple 4-D object move in 4-D spaces then those must be intersected with each other, right ? this is why 5-D space is required.

Also how do we proof something can exist in different angular axes ? Nine realms for this context.
ohh i guess the fact nine realms exist with size and volume equally and does not intersect each other already proof that nine realms exist in different angular axis

ohh i guess the fact nine realms exist with size and volume equally and does not intersect each other already proof that nine realms exist in different angular axis
Basically, the Nine Realms are parallel space-time continuums that never intersect. For this to be possible, they'd have to be displaced across a 5-dimensional space (for the same reason parallel lines have to be displaced across a plane, parallel planes need to be displaced across a 3-dimensional space, etc.).

Isn't there some promotional material for GoW 2018 where is outright states Midgard is a universe? I think it's from somekind of a trailer or teaser.

Thanatos: Dies to a version of Kratos that was only granted partial godhood by Athena or whatever

90% of the fanbase for some reason: "Yeah that's easily the strongest god in the series except for Zeus and Odin"

Why do people keep trying to sneak Thanatos into the top tiers, what has that man done to justify people consistently putting him in the top 10 strongest in the series lmao
You think that's stupid?
Kid Atreus above thamur.
GoW Ragnarök Atreus above GoW 2 KRATOS!!

Why do people keep trying to sneak Thanatos into the top tiers, what has that man done to justify people consistently putting him in the top 10 strongest in the series lmao
"He's death."

That's really it. Nevermind that he was beaten by the weakest godly variant of Kratos in the series.

You think that's stupid?
Kid Atreus above thamur.
GoW Ragnarök Atreus above GoW 2 KRATOS!!
Ha. Try Atreus and Travellers being above Fear and Hope.

And people say "never say never" in the hopes that Norse Kratos would scale above the Great Evils LMAO. Fat ******* chance that's ever gonna fly.

Basically, the Nine Realms are parallel space-time continuums that never intersect. For this to be possible, they'd have to be displaced across a 5-dimensional space (for the same reason parallel lines have to be displaced across a plane, parallel planes need to be displaced across a 3-dimensional space, etc.).
more elegant than Qualitative superiority thing lol

I don't know if this was already discussed, but in god of war 2 it's stated that the war between gods and titans forged the mortal world as we know it today, is this impressive feat?

I don't know if this was already discussed, but in god of war 2 it's stated that the war between gods and titans forged the mortal world as we know it today, is this impressive feat?
It's a baseline 2-C feat. Good support but rather irrelevant.

It explicitly says "forged the landscape of the Mortal World". Basically, it was strong enough to reach from the Underworld to the Mortal World and change its landscape completely. I always viewed it as more of a range feat than an AP feat TBF.

Back