• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

little OOT. But i'm reading Egyptian Cosmology book to get a glimpse what GoW will look like in Egypt myth.
Like Cory said, Egyptian myth is very complicated.

c539774b-541c-4105-ad8c-41142335324f
3e9d84c5-98ef-4531-80b5-006509d02ec7

00d6108c-4c94-41bf-a617-817902170c1b

316b274e-b48a-4cf4-a682-b2db02e0c4f3

This video is the literal embodiment of every stupid argument against Low Multiversal Kratos. These are the debunks you'd see on YouTube every time you are on a video about scaling Kratos or any character debate video featuring Kratos. Not gonna lie, It kinda pisses me off at this point.

I'm now wondering if we'll get any new feats. Would be funny if the Greek Pantheon became more and more powerful with each installment despite doing nothing.

I'm now wondering if we'll get any new feats. Would be funny if the Greek Pantheon became more and more powerful with each installment despite doing nothing.
I've read spoilers from people who claimed they played the game, and yeah.

There's a creature you fight that has a pretty good feat and does it over and over

I heard freya finishes him
Kinda yeah. Kratos fights Nidhogg alone at first and then Freya joins in and helps as the AI Partner. Kratos still does most of the grunt work with Freya providing aid. Then it tries to go back through a breach in reality but only gets its head and neck through because Kratos holds it back with his chains. And while he is doing that Freya closes the breach on it, decapitating it.

Yeah. I already know how the game ends, well honestly I was intentionally searching for spoilers, but you have dickheads replying to everyone with them.

Kratos 1-C/ 1-A?

THE FINAL ACT

[The Nexus is activated and the Death Gate opens, which works as a portal to the plane created by the Death God.]

[Kratos enters it and finds himself in a primordial realm outside all the infinities of space, time, existence and non-existence, serving as a purgatory to an orrery of myriad worlds.]

Narration #12

[Kratos stood in front of a strange, transcendent land beyond the realm of physics and dimensionality. The primal duality of Life and Death was absent, as only Death hanged in the air. It was truly... The Domain of Death.]

Kratos 1-C/ 1-A?

THE FINAL ACT

[The Nexus is activated and the Death Gate opens, which works as a portal to the plane created by the Death God.]

[Kratos enters it and finds himself in a primordial realm outside all the infinities of space, time, existence and non-existence, serving as a purgatory to an orrery of myriad worlds.]

Narration #12

[Kratos stood in front of a strange, transcendent land beyond the realm of physics and dimensionality. The primal duality of Life and Death was absent, as only Death hanged in the air. It was truly... The Domain of Death.]

Scan is a complete fabrication

Back