• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Just a random comment but, you guys really believe those High 3-A and Low 2-C ratings are necessary ? I thought the GOW series had a solid 2-C scaling and nothing on the profiles points otherwise
Personally, I'm down with it just being 2-C but I can't speak for the rest.

You also forgot to mention "It'S aMeTaPhOrE, iT's NoT sUpOsSeD tO bE tAkEn LiTeRaLlY"
The fact that we see the Primordials create the cosmos on-screen aside, what does this even mean usually? Like, what are the statements even metaphors of?

When the Ragnarok CRT drops, my suggestion is to ask for a removal of those two ratings then, it seems uncontroversial that he should be just 2-C

After that happens, I'm going to slam your little Sparta Boy with a certain character, be prepared, my dear enemies 🗿
Is it a character from Castlevania by any chance?

Damn, this is a nice debunk. I mean it's not like the debunk is hard to do when you look at the arguments presented.

Btw this guy also said Raiden from MG beats Kratos. Why? Well according to him he simply scales higher. He puts raiden in High 1-B tier beacuse Raiden transcends the MG cosmology which is supposedly High Hyperversal beacuse MG world features quantum mechanics, mathematics and wave functions. His entire argument for transcending cosmology comes from Psycho Mantis meassing with actual game software (which by his logic should transcend the cosmology) and Snake apparently using the game software. Raiden scales above them. Ridiculous.
Oh dear

When the Ragnarok CRT drops, my suggestion is to ask for a removal of those two ratings then, it seems uncontroversial that he should be just 2-C
We hope to make the CRT without Ragnarok in the mix.

After that happens, I'm going to slam your little Sparta Boy with a certain character, be prepared, my dear enemies 🗿
🗿

after analyzing the pattern on youtube those people literally made multiple account just to leak GoW Ragnarok lol. Basically they don't want to give up after receiving several strike from MUSO TNT LTD lol

Belive me he isn't a troll. He does have some solid scaling on his channel and actually argues against people in the comments.

And yeah, the GoW downplay is pretty mind-boggling. I feel like most GoW downplayers just hate GoW and try to downplay it as much as possible. It's like a big chunk of power scaling community just despises Kratos.
or perhaps those people still don't like kratos beating marvel comics Hulk or pre-crisis superman since 2010

after analyzing the pattern on youtube those people literally made multiple account just to leak GoW Ragnarok lol. Basically they don't want to give up after receiving several strike from MUSO TNT LTD lol
MUSO TNT LTD isn't in the clear either, they're copystriking vids unrelated to Ragnarok spoilers as well, they copystruck an official video interview about Eric Williams and that journalist guy as well.

huge plot spoilers from a post on reddit. It sounds correct based off the leaked stuff that I've seen.

Garmr is a boss fight in Hel, Kratos doesn’t kill him and instead they weaken him to point where Atreus transfers the soul of Fenrir into Garmr and that’s how Fenrir becomes a big boi.

Secondly this game involves no time travel, the horn we heard in 2018 was actually Kratos blowing the horn of Heimdall in Asgard, which is the signalling that Ragnarok has begun. The reason Kratos in 2018 heard it is because the sound of Heimdall’s horn transcends all rules of Space & Time.

The ending does end up being a bit open ended and allows for Kratos to either go into Egypt or Japanese mythology in the future.

However in the meantime Kratos becomes the ruler of the Nine Realms and seeks to help rebuild the damage done by Ragnarok.

We do not fight the bird in Helheim instead we end up talking to it and finding out that it is actually Hel (Child of Loki)

We end up fighting Angrboda’s grandmother quite early in the game

Tyr is Odin in disguise and pretended to be Tyr so he would be able to see the prophecies that Kratos and Atreus found.

The new ‘Valkyries’ of this game are actually Berserkers.

Also the way that we find out Odin is Tyr is due to Brok, he gets suspicious of Tyr and Brok stabs Tyr which removes Odins disguise which then leads to Odin killing Brok

huge plot spoilers from a post on reddit. It sounds correct based off the leaked stuff that I've seen.

Secondly this game involves no time travel, the horn we heard in 2018 was actually Kratos blowing the horn of Heimdall in Asgard, which is the signalling that Ragnarok has begun. The reason Kratos in 2018 heard it is because the sound of Heimdall’s horn transcends all rules of Space & Time.
Weird. I wonder how Faye got handled, but the horn thing transcending all of space and time is definitely evidence for at the very least Low 2-C range.

Also it's currently unknown if we get Mjolnir. Kratos shatters it and you collect it's fragments later. But no one so far has done the sidequest and exploration

Odin being Tyr in disguise is actually quite conflicted. Just as many say it's not true and Tyr dies in the game. It's also implied Thor rips off his Arm instead of Fenrir due to blood payment in the first fight with
I think Odin or someone mentioned Tyr's arm being ripped off in one of the leaks too but that might be my bad memory. It's weird how no one is mentioning Tyr's importance to the story in any leaks and we haven't gotten any footage of Tyr from leaks

I think Odin or someone mentioned Tyr's arm being ripped off in one of the leaks too but that might be my bad memory. It's weird how no one is mentioning Tyr's importance to the story in any leaks and we haven't gotten any footage of Tyr from leaks
Yeah it's mentioned in the Atreus leak

it's ******* weird with a lot of shit honestly, they leaked the final boss, but still nothing of Thor's 2nd fight, Angroboda, or Tyr

Yeah it's mentioned in the Atreus leak

it's ******* weird with a lot of shit honestly, they leaked the final boss, but still nothing of Thor's 2nd fight, Angroboda, or Tyr
It almost feels as if some of the leaks are purposeful tbh. It's weird how all the leakers are putting out a lot of information but none at the same time somehow. The leakers fail at really leaking. :mad::mad::mad:

Bruh, why the hell did they make Tyr evil, like that is genuinely one of the only things i wish they didn't do in the next game
I hope it's not true

Atreus does actually goes into the jotnar shrine realm. The realm shows the full story of the shrine. Giants freed skoll and hati from odin, someone stole the moon preventing the hati from chasing anything thus halting ragnarok, someone rescues the moon causing an eclipse and someone shoots an arrow to cause ragnarok. I'm guessing we're gonna be the ones saving the moon, causing the eclipse, and obviously shooting the arrow.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that lolol so weird, but no, no Norns leak so far

Only that Kratos seeks them to find Atreus as He went to Asgard behind his back and they tell him what's maybe some alternate timeline that Heimdall killed him, like in the OG mythology, and Kratos rips him a new asshole

Odin being Tyr in disguise is actually quite conflicted. Just as many say it's not true and Tyr dies in the game. It's also implied Thor rips off his Arm instead of Fenrir due to blood payment in the first fight with
It could be some leaks are faked?
Also apparently Kratos snaps and brutally murders Heimdall
Damn poor one out for the homie

Back