• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

All I am saying is that if both share the domain of the sun then killing one of them should still leave the other available to keep said domain sustained so to speak and thus you would need to kill both of them

I believe SMS want to introduced Apollo in GoW Ascension (2013) (the concept art already exist) But i think the idea was scrapped

Eros, Nemesis, Boreas and his horses, there are a lot of other Olympians that just never show up.

Fan Fact: In mythology helios is a Titen and apollo is an Olympian.
In mythology, there's no actual divine distinction between either Titans or Olympians. Both are gods but of different generations/factions so to speak.

Okay, so @DontTalkDT, two last questions:

1. So would the Realm Between Realms be a 5D location then, based on your findings?

2. Would the Yggdrasil being infinitely larger than numerous 4-D space-time continuums/universe-sized objects and encompassing them (In this case, the 9 Realms) constitute 2-A? Or would it remain stuck at 2-C based on how many of them (9) it contains? I asked a similar question in this thread BTW

@KLOL506 i believe question no.2 is referring to hypervolume stuff. The thing is we don't exactly sure if infinite size object always have infinite hypervolume or finite hypervolume.

Hindu def give us some high outer shit unless they mega nerf Hindu lore scaling
They will definitely nerf stuff. Like can you imagine having a character that is described like this:

"On his forehead (were seen) Lord Siva and Lord Brahma ; On his tongue Goddess Saraswati (was seen).On the limbs of that high-souled man-lion he saw worlds, seas, islands, gods, gandharvas, human beings; a thousand cosmic eggs were seen on the tip of his mane. Similarly in his eyes were seen the moon, the sun,stars, etc. In his eyes (were seen) gods Aśvinas, directions and intermediate directions. In his nose (were seen) the sky and air. In his mouth Indra and Agni (were seen). On his fangs (were seen) lions, tigers, Śarabhas (i.e. the fabulous eightlegged animals), and great serpents. On his throat was seen Meru, and great mountains (were seen) on his shoulders. On the arms of the noble one (were seen) gods, lower animals and human beings. The atmosphere (was seen) in his navel, and the earth (was seen) on his feet. On his hair all herbs (were seen). On the rows of his nails alltrees (were seen). In his breaths, Vedas with Aṅgas and Upāṅgas (were seen). On all his limbs (were seen) Ādityas, Vasus, Rudras, hosts of Maruts, gandharvas and celestial nymphs."

Eros, Nemesis, Boreas and his horses, there are a lot of other Olympians that just never show up.
Whole bunch of Demigods and Heroes too.

Would have been cool to see Kratos Fight Diomedes
Game limitation i suppose, can't squeeze all of the major Gods and Heroes/Demigod despite their fame (Apollo, Achilles, etc)

Hell, in Norse Saga we missed a lot's of Gods and Heroes as well
I'm still baffled that they didn't even mentioned Brynhildr at all despite Valkyries vital roles on 2018 and Ragnarok

For what it's worth, Sisyphus appears and is mentioned in the GoW1 book and in Ragnarok.

Sisyphus is the idiot who hotpocketed Thanatos into a box and caused people to not die. As consequence, Sisyphus was punished and imprisoned to forever roll a bolder up hill, only for it to roll back down for him to start all over again. Poseidon gets enraged and wants to send Ares beside Sisyphus. Kratos mentions his meeting with Sisyphus to Skjoldr.

I feel like Hephaestus might have Extraordinary Genius Intelligence.

Created Pandora's box, to contain higher dimensional concepts.

Love the dwarves, but that's way better than anything they've done

Like that Thanatos realm scan

8784130-image_2023-01-14_015154224.png

Lmfao that one always gets me.

I do think GOW will reach 1-A one day with certain mythologies, but that's obviously made by a 12 year old battle boarder.

Just a question, does Zeus in your profile have teleportation? He was shown to have the ability to teleport behind Kratos during the first fight of God Of War 3 and in the cutscene after Pandora enters in the Olympian's flame (Zeus was able to teleport too)

Just a question, does Zeus in your profile have teleportation? He was shown to have the ability to teleport behind Kratos during the first fight of God Of War 3 and in the cutscene after Pandora enters in the Olympian's flame (Zeus was able to teleport too)
Yes? He does? He's had it since forever.

Back