• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

By the way, could you explain what a hypertimeline is? I keep seeing it thrown around.
I think what they're talking about is a higher timeline, so Yggdrasil's position is similar to this, and when these statements of "transcendence space-time and all of existence" and the infinite branches that hold onto finite 4-D realms come int... Obviously a solid Low 1-C comes out.

As I said, the difference in "size" between finite 4-D realms and infinite branches will always be infinite.

At least in wiki standards the difference between finite and infinite structures is always infinite. So the difference in "size" between Branches and realms is infinite.

Majority of the Olympians if not all are superior to titans

It's worse that Ares is the 4th strongest Olympian, and has potential to be the second if the possible future took place.

I know they're stronger than most of them but I wouldn't say ANY Olympian is stronger than ALL the Titans

I mean for example...didn't a titan like Perses casually stomp Helios...who's like a mid tier Olympian?

And I am certain he is nothing compared to Atlas and Cronos...so wouldn't they technically at least be within the same tier of stronger Olympians like Athena/Artemis/Ares?

And a nerfed Atlas also quickly stomped Helios....god ******* damn poor Helios is just getting repeatedly ****** by his former brethren LMFAO

I know they're stronger than most of them but I wouldn't say ANY Olympian is stronger than ALL the Titans

I mean for example...didn't a titan like Perses casually stomp Helios...who's like a mid tier Olympian?

And I am certain he is nothing compared to Atlas and Cronos...so wouldn't they technically at least be within the same tier of stronger Olympians like Athena/Artemis/Ares?
Helios is also a titan.

Helios is one of the strongest Olympians, as he is the "Sun itself". He is only surpassed by Ares, Hercules, Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus.

Despite being proud of his Olympian and God status, Helios is actually a Titan who had converted to the Olympian side.[1]

^Literally his profile description
Prolly a remnant from the old times because even a soulless Atlas could kick his ass and Perses could do the same.

Some argue it'd be an outlier scaling wise because Helios could survive Atlas crushing him and punching him into the Pillar but couldn't survive Perses.

Though to be frank, to Atlas' credit, Atlas was massively weakened at the time and we don't even know how he'd even compare to the average full-powered non-weakened Titans.

Doesn't take anything away from Atlas tho, he could still lift up the Greek World no problem.

...I mean....yeah...but he's also an Olympian...hell...it's even noted on his profile...that he's stronger than most of the olympians...hence why I bring this up...
That's odd, as that's not really hinted at iirc.

Still a full power Cronos would not even be close to the modern day Olympians like Ares. Not only does Ares have way too much hax, but a full power Cronos from the Titanomachy is nowhere near a full power Olympian during the 2nd titanomachy. Gods like Ares had time to grow. And Ares has insane AD, considering he was able to win against Athena, Artemis, and Poseidon all at once within a future vision, when Poseidon himself considered Ares MASSIVELY inferior.

Prolly a remnant from the old times because even a soulless Atlas could kick his ass and Perses could do the same.

Some argue it'd be an outlier scaling wise because Helios could survive Atlas crushing him and punching him into the Pillar but couldn't survive Perses.

Though to be frank, to Atlas' credit, Atlas was massively weakened at the time and we don't even know how he'd even compare to the average full-powered non-weakened Titans.

Doesn't take anything away from Atlas tho, he could still lift up the Greek World no problem.
So shouldn't at least the stronger titans like Cronos/Atlas and I guess Perses scale to the lesser olympians at least?

We don't actually know what most of the Olympians are capable of because we either haven't seen them fight or haven't seen them outright.

If we don't count hybrids, most are mentioned or briefly shown/depicted in statues, paintings, etc.

Even Apollo, Dionysus and Artemis, who are some of the most prominent of the 12 Olympians (let alone the Olympians in general), don't actually show up in the games.

I was basically telling AnimesFreak2 that being stronger than most Olympians doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot when most Olympians are weaker than the majority of Olympians that even have feats.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Well we do know that Artemis is somewhat on par with Ares and Athena.

Dionysus is never even mentioned (he was cut from Ascension) and for some reason Apollo and Artemis never really show up.

I do wonder how they scale.

I imagine Apollo is probably above Artemis.

May i know
since athena and hope kratos got upgrade to L1C, did their hax also got scale to 5D?
Yes, all powers, resistances and attributes are founded in magic, GoW's UES, which serves to be the very make up of the pantheons they reside in, not even the manipulation of concepts and so on are exempt from this.

Yes, all powers, resistances and attributes are founded in magic, GoW's UES, which serves to be the very make up of the pantheons they reside in, not even the manipulation of concepts and so on are exempt from this.
Dayyum, not expected all of them got scale. I think only around "hope" hax can be scaled

Dayyum, not expected all of them got scale. I think only around "hope" hax can be scaled
Oh wait, I thought you were referring to whether hax scales up with the dimensionality with the Magic UES. I didn't see the 5D part.

No, 5D stuff is for Athena and PoH Kratos. 4D stuff is for all the other magic. But yes, magic in GoW scales up all the powers and resistances to the same level. Having 4D magic in GoW scales your powers and resistances to 4D. Same for 5D Hope and 5D Ascendence, all your previous powers and abilities plus resistances are also 5D.

Back