• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Tbh, I find it wild that if not for that one section in the new game, Kratos would be 2-A right now in his other keys.

We could've had Kratos vs the Anti-Monitor ;-;
I know right? Ain't that a bitch.

A part of me wants to believe that the well is there, it just doesn't play a big role and we have no need for it.
But nope.

Maybe they'll be additional media that could get us there.

Tbh, I find it wild that if not for that one section in the new game, Kratos would be 2-A right now in his other keys.

We could've had Kratos vs the Anti-Monitor ;-;
In b4 you can't do even that because someone somewhere will downgrade Anti-Monitor someday.

No. 2-A is dead. Well of Urd is dead. BURY IT.

Ultimately tho, even that alone (Or infinitely dwarfing a 4-D space-time continuum) doesn't guarantee us Tier 1 automatically. That was the point of his comment.
i mean 2-A by encompassing and being infinitely larger than a 2-C structure.

i mean 2-A by encompassing and being infinitely larger than a 2-C structure.
Same thing. Being infinitely larger than and encompassing them doesn't automatically guarantee Tier 1 without some supporting statements going along with them due to wacky math talk.

Same thing. Being infinitely larger than and encompassing them doesn't automatically guarantee Tier 1 without some supporting statements going along with them due to wacky math talk.
He's not talking about Tier 1 but 2-A.

Honestly I'm not convinced on this. I'd just consider Yggdrasil itself to be of another structure in the number of structures required to destroy forgoing all the HDE shenanigans and all that.

Honestly I'm not convinced on this. I'd just consider Yggdrasil itself to be of another structure in the number of structures required to destroy forgoing all the HDE shenanigans and all that.
would it be messing with powerscaling chain ? greek gods become 2-A ?

Unlikely we'd be seeing it back without the Well of Urd statement being also restored to be true, which I'm pretty sure at this point it won't be.

If magic is a UES in god of war, with it differenciating itself from the normal magic hax, why isn't linked in the profiles as a UES, like how chaos energy is in the archie sonic pages?

If magic is a UES in god of war, with it differenciating itself from the normal magic hax, why isn't linked in the profiles as a UES, like how chaos energy is in the archie sonic pages?
The Norse Pages have it linked. The Greek side, not so much. A lot of the indexable stuff is already on the respective profiles, like Hades, Zeus and Poseidon. And the Weapon Amping stuff.

The Norse Pages have it linked. The Greek side, not so much. A lot of the indexable stuff is already on the respective profiles, like Hades, Zeus and Poseidon. And the Weapon Amping stuff.
Yeah, but it would still be nice to put it there for people to know that it is a UES, to avoif confusion

The explanation page is linked on the verse page. And we do actually link it, it's just that not that many Greek gods actually have a neat little block of magic they use, bar maybe Hades.

Do you guys think POH kratos has infinite stamina ? Considering POH kratos will keep punching Fear zeus if player keep pressing circle until player stop pressing circle

Kratos has extremely vast stamina that he can recover near immediately so it doesn't even matter anyway.
Kratos also has an infinite amount of magic to supply himself solely because of his limitless amounts of rage, so he can keep endlessly recovering if that is what is required of him to do so. It even patches up and cleans his equipment to spotless.

Back