• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Now imagine God of War goes to some ridiculously busted pantheon next.
Maybe it'd make him power up? I feel like not enough people realise that to the developers, there's very little actual overall power differences between myths.

Mimir describes the Aesir as being "as powerful a force as he'd come across" despite his knowledge of multiple pantheons, including Egypt and the like.

Tyr never makes a big deal of any such pantheon he goes to and makes it out of them just fine. And if someone who could snort Odin to dust was known to him, you'd think he'd make some effort to acquire his help or even mention him.

And so on.

I mean over 150 years passed
The developers can make egyptians get massivelly stronger in that timeframe to be threats to Kratos and the boys

Maybe, i just say they can do anything to make egypt relevant threats as soon it makes sense
They didn't even do that for Norse. Like, Kratos shook the rust off and suddenly there's only one god in Scandinavia definitively stronger than him i.e. Odin. Like, it's not like Kratos is defined by pantheon slaying.

Replaying Ragnarok and I noticed Freya states that Odin nearly wiped the Giants from existence twice. I was under the impression that it was just a decades long period were Odin had ordered Thor to wipe out the giants after Mjolnir was forged and that was what brought them to near extinction? Were there two different times where Odin tried to wipe them out?

Maybe i misremember but any god should resist little boy and shit radiation level right?
Cuz iirc there is a narrative only divine shit can kill gods but i don't remember what time period gow games happen exactly

Maybe i misremember but any god should resist little boy and shit radiation level right?
Cuz iirc there is a narrative only divine shit can kill gods but i don't remember what time period gow games happen exactly
Little Boy doesn't have the AP to even dust a God.

As for the radiation, gods like Kratos have cosmic radiation resistance.

Little boy radiation > cosmic radiation iirc
From what I've seen, even being on the surface of the sun isn't comparable to what you'd get from Little Boy point-blank because you primitive humans simply don't have enough surface area.

Back