• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawned From Boredom: Equal Stats Tournament.

I wanna make a tournament. this my first one let’s hope it goes ok. this is going to be a possible disaster.
A tournament to show off the Weapons, Armor, and Skills of the combatants to see who will come out ontop
Rules
1). Every Single combatants Attack Power, Durability, and Speed are equalized to the same level.
2). Characters with broken hax are allowed. however those abilities that make fights stomps will be restricted, such as any instant oneshot, instawin, or passive hax is removed. leaving them with their more fair powers to win. If a character's hax make it so that he barely has anything without it, then we might just have to swap him for a new character.
3). How each match starts, such as conditions and distance from each other should be disscused in the this thread. to give both characters a chance for victory.

TLDR: AP Dura and Speed Equal, Broken Hax Get Restricted, Hav Fun. You can add more than one character if you like

lvo4Mj6.png
latest
8meX6Uz.png
dcduckb-8e606e85-7cad-4056-908a-11a72ab40d96.png
latest
latest
latest
c7c700a71c491fe2dcd91b568697159e.jpg
EEv3hoS.png
725fc729043b8b4fe0e76e1310853e5b.jpg
LZQ750c.png
db4l7uy-2e717046-6bc0-4ec4-83c0-62cbfed370d4.png
latest
latest

Entries
1.) Batman (Rebirth with optional tech) (Knifeman29)
2.) Iron man Armor Model 51 (Knifeman29)
3.)
Doomslayer (Doom Eternal) (koopa3144)
4.)
Kamen Rider Durendal (Nicetoderp)
5.) Zomborg Prime (SuperDino85)

6.) Bendy (Bendynoah10)
7.) The Terrarian (Deidalius)
8.) Megicula ([Epsilon_R
)
9.) Charlie Day (koopa3144)
10.)
Dante ([Tony_di_bugalu)
11.)
Guts ([Tony_di_bugalu)
12.)
King Orange (Dual Minecraft Blocks) (Oliver_de_jesus)
13.)Kazama Kiryu (Peppersalt43)
14.) Tomura Shigaraki (SuperStar)
15.)
Kamen Rider Zero-One (Nicetoderp)
16.)
Necrozma (theultimate5105)
17.)
Director Phobos (Comiphorous)
18.)
Morphos (Oliver_de_jesus)
19.)
Lucius (Arnoldstone18)
20.)
Kratos (Chosen)
21.)
YoRHa No.2B Type B (TheAngryOrange)
22.)
Eggman (LaserPrecision)
23.) Morris Libardirt (Arnoldstone18)
24.) Firestorm (Post-Crisis Robbie) (Adem_Warlock69)
25.) Saiki K (edutyn)

26.) Null (edutyn)
27.) Fecati (ShinonHA)
28.) Saitama (ShinonHA)

BattleFields (Also looking for suggestions):
Onigashima
Top of the
Qliphoth
High Tower

Hanamura
Final destination
Great Cave Offensive
Palutena’s temple
Night City
Chaos Altar

Last edited:
Any tier. Any character, but any hax or ability that makes it an instant stomp gets restricted. Leaving them with only their less haxy powers and Skills to win
Dang. Better not include the character I WAS thinking of then, cause it’s horribly unfair in 1v1.
So I’ll do the cybernetic zombie instead, and leave which key is used to your arguably better judgment if that’s ok

Dang. Better not include the character I WAS thinking of then, cause it’s horribly unfair in 1v1.
So I’ll do the cybernetic zombie instead, and leave which key is used to your arguably better judgment if that’s ok
added him, using zomborg prime, but im a little curious. who was the character you were thinking?

Dual Minecraft Blocks

Dante or guts for me (that's if mah boy guts is allowed with all his OP shit)
I added dante, and just to clarify, the pinacle of combat, empathetic and demon physiology abilities might be a slight bit too much for the tournament. so im going to just restrict those specific abilities so he does not instantly murder everyone else? He should still have all or most of the moves he does in game without them so he'd still pretty much be dante, just not insta haxing for the win on everyone. that ok?

one more thing, do you guys think that batmans optional tech would be a bit too broken, or would it be fine?

Well assuming this is gonna be a skill-match, I'll just refrain from my usual stat equal picks

I added dante, and just to clarify, the pinacle of combat, empathetic and demon physiology abilities might be a slight bit too much for the tournament. so im going to just restrict those specific abilities so he does not instantly murder everyone else? He should still have all or most of the moves he does in game without them so he'd still pretty much be dante, just not insta haxing for the win on everyone. that ok?

one more thing, do you guys think that batmans optional tech would be a bit too broken, or would it be fine?
I mean that's fine by me (guy is still broken) but what about guts instead of Dante?

Ultra Necrozma

Well assuming this is gonna be a skill-match, I'll just refrain from my usual stat equal picks
Well. There still gonna have their abilities. Skill and combat, just anything that is going to cause an instant stomp will be restricted. Like passive death manipulation or something. But normal abilities should be fine.

Well. There still gonna have their abilities. Skill and combat, just anything that is going to cause an instant stomp will be restricted. Like passive death manipulation or something. But normal abilities should be fine.
Would stat amps be banned?

I pick Lucius for now

Wait, we can added two characters?
assuming that we can put more than one character, then I'm going with Morphos

assuming that we can put more than one character, then I'm going with Morphos
Huh, you're not gonna bring back Makino after his great progress in the last Equal Stats tourney he ended up in?

Sure. I never participate in anything.
I submit 2B.

Resurrection limited to plug-in chip

Last edited:
I pick Morris too

all in. i could not find renders for the other Black Clover Characters so I just put a cowboy pig and ninja chiuahua.

Back