• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Who is the strongest greek primordial Again btw?

iirc it's stated by WoG that all primordials back in the day were equal in strength hence why their eternal war

They couldn't decide who gets to lead and it wasn't like the Titans or Olympians era where Zeus and Cronos were clearly the strongest of their kind by far and thus lead through sheer might

It's also consistent given they could all fight each other equally for literally an eternity with no clear winner in sight

It took Uranus literally forever to finally win so at BEST he's >= to the other Primordials

Gaia is clearly the strongest in GOW given her showings against Poseidon and Zeus

Though in actual Greek Mythos it's Chaos...the creator of the Universe....who in GOW got beaten and jailed up by her son Uranus after the war

So i am confused does Kratos resist Thor temporal bfr or it's moreso strength based bs
He resists nearly all facets of Space-time manipulation but being plucked out of one point in time and put into another isn't one of them.

Also, Thor never really replicated what he did with Jormugandr elsewhere and I don't think we assume every blow does that.

He resists nearly all facets of Space-time manipulation but being plucked out of one point in time and put into another isn't one of them.

Also, Thor never really replicated what he did with Jormugandr elsewhere and I don't think we assume every blow does that.
I was thinking maybe that cux no matter how many times thor hits You it doesn't happen but ig saying he doesn't is the safe one

Wasn't the reason Thor's strikes sent the world serpent back in time was because when their clash splintered the world tree it ****** time and space up? Rather than Thor just normally having that ability I mean?

It's just a freak accident on Thor's part due to his strength.
Is it kinda weird that when people think of thor they think of a blonde man/marvel thingy instead of the Norse original?

cause people were mad at Thor’s design in the game despite the fact it’s supposed to be close to the original actual myth.

Wasn't Thor fat in myth's cause he like drank part of the Earth's oceans in one story or something?
The only thing we know about Thors appearance in the myths is that he had red hair and a beard, he's described as "big" but nobody can agree on what exactly that means (Could be fat or muscular, a lot of people think him being big isn't even to do with his appearance but just his strength).

Him being fat is based on the fact that in the myths the man eats and drinks like a ******* madman, like anyone else would probably die is they had to consume even a tenth of what Thor eats for breakfast.

7ff71n.gif

So how The luck aspect exactly know?
Cuz luck being part of Soul makes me feel weird regarding soul transmutation (like wtf is Luck transmutation 🗿)

So how The luck aspect exactly know?
Cuz luck being part of Soul makes me feel weird regarding soul transmutation (like wtf is Luck transmutation 🗿)
Mimir seems to describe it as actual luck so uh, I guess you can transmute probability.

Leave it to one Mimir convo to dump the most illogical hax on the verse. Same with Garm lol.

Also, I still find it funny that Kratos vs Garou was the biggest ratio on site.

Mimir seems to describe it as actual luck so uh, I guess you can transmute probability.

Leave it to one Mimir convo to dump the most illogical hax on the verse. Same with Garm lol.

Also, I still find it funny that Kratos vs Garou was the biggest ratio on site.
Man transmutating luck weird
Then again we also have fear hax om conceptual type 1 level

Back