• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

PETULANT BATTLEBOARDER! I WILL TOLERATE YOUR BRAINROT NO MORE! ☠️

20221107_182323.gif
Redeemed Warriors > Hercules
Demi-God Kratos > Redeemed Warriors
Conclusion: Demi-God Kratos > Hercules (2-C Ascension Kratos)

God tier scaling ong

@KLOL506 If Gaia's true form is beyond what can be killed by Kratos, wouldn't she have type 9 immortality?

I'm probably heavily misinterpreting what type 9 is so I apologise

Primordials are the only ones with true forms, right?
Yes, but they have a habit of taking physical forms.

It's not like Kratos can't go through that like he did for Thanatos, it's just that it didn't happen for Gaia, whose true form was actually confirmed to be elsewhere.

Yes, but they have a habit of taking physical forms.

It's not like Kratos can't go through that like he did for Thanatos, it's just that it didn't happen for Gaia, whose true form was actually confirmed to be elsewhere.
What about Uranus? Was he in physical form when he fought Cronos?

By the way, may I ask where it was confirmed that it was elsewhere?

What about Uranus? Was he in physical form when he fought Cronos?
No one knows, but when he died, Cronos became the new embodiment of the skies. Kratos didn't do it against Gaia, but inadvertently did it against Thanatos.

By the way, may I ask where it was confirmed that it was elsewhere?
GoW2 Novel. Gaia's physical form ceased to be, leaving behind her true form, a spirit-like being that assisted Kratos through his mind.

Did Cronos get stronger after killing his pops Uranus?

And thus his "Prime" is post Uranus battle or he still the same level as before after the fight and thus Uranus still compares to him in raw power?

So TLDR...

Post Uranus Battle Cronos>>>Young Cronos>=Uranus?

or just

Cronos>=Uranus? ( Since they apparently had a long battle that shook the cosmos )
he became the embodiments of the skies and heavens, got prayers and generally stayed alive and likely got new magic so he got a lot more powerful

Can someone rate some random debunk I made to some random reddit post directed at me?

Can someone rate some random debunk I made to some random reddit post directed at me?

LOL, there's no point. Us wiki people have our own rules and regulations that most other redditors wouldn't accept nor follow.

Back