• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

if my ascension scene evidence doesn't work, @KLOL506 calculate ares's size in that fight to be 9000 miles imo.
I mean, his large size feat from Ascension is by towering over Olympus. It wouldn't work for the Furies without further evidence tho, given that only Olympians can grow that big, case in point, Poseidon.

Was the Atlas holding a sun in his hand feat ever calced? Like the KE from his size?
Atlas didn't hold the Sun, he turned Giant-Sized Helios into a hot potato and shoved him into his fist. The actual Sun is completely separate from Helios and his Chariot, as GOW3 shows.

I asked chat.openai.com and it agreed Leviathan axe freezing lighting would put it below absolute zero 🫡
Idk if is accepted here though

Physics wise, that's impossible anyway so it's mostly just supernatural ice magic.
From what i understand from the bot part of That it's cuz the level of cold tp do it's Impossible to achieve irl, but yeah it's Supernatural ice part too

Boy i asked the bot top 10 strongest gow characters and it said
1.Kratos
2.Zeus
3.Poseidon
4.Hades
5.Ares
6.Hercules
7.Athena
8.Cronos
9.Baldur
10.Odin

This bot said If every god of war Valkyrie, god of war heimdall, God of War baldur, old kratos, Power of Hope Kratos, God of War Freya, God of War, Atreus, God of War Thor, God of War Serpant, every God of War Giant including Faye and ymir with the leviathan axe, mimir with full body, sindri and brok were to help the god of war greek saga against Gow Odin With knowledge on everything god of war odin can do it would be a hard to predict fight

Whoa, what happened?
you remember the shitty Imgur page of anti feats? the same person who made it manipulated one of the vine mods into literally nuking everyone related to God of War or related to TheNamelessOne and Maulsmacker (two massive god of war debaters) and it ended with them being nuked too as well as dozens of pro GOW people and dozens of people who were friends with TNO or Maul.

Back