• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

you remember the shitty Imgur page of anti feats? the same person who made it manipulated one of the vine mods into literally nuking everyone related to God of War or related to TheNamelessOne and Maulsmacker (two massive god of war debaters) and it ended with them being nuked too as well as dozens of pro GOW people and dozens of people who were friends with TNO or Maul.
BRUH

Honestly, kind of fits the rumor that GoW was gonna get topicbanned on CV for "toxicity", like holy **** those threads are nothing more than pure hatred for a verse just for reasons I don't even know.

Like, they don't even understand the fundamentals of what makes a feat a feat. Instead they just look for any excuse to refuse to accept any legitimate showings that do exist and violate their narrative of Athlete level Kratos.

Can't wait for CV to ******* implode after the Bleach revisions complete.

The Good mods did their best to solve it

Imagine giving people this much unparalleled power to begin with, and then imagine abusing this power against people who make arguments against the status quo without even caring to look what they're saying.

Imagine giving people this much unparalleled power to begin with, and then imagine abusing this power against people who make arguments against the status quo without even caring to look what they're saying.
atleast the guy is now demodded and banned from the site, bro thought he would be able to manipulate the site into believing some bot did these bans LOL.

@KLOL506 @ByAsura @Diamentus

this dude repaired the damage , put the whole thing down and unnuked people , for full context of what happened.

Screenshot_2023-03-19-06-13-08-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

They prolly base it on mythology cuz from what i heard the strongest in greek myths is a primordial but unsure
Nyx, whom even Zeus fears.

In God of War tho, Helios murks Nyx daily, resulting in the day-and-night cycle.

Brother Kings decimate completely, none can stand up to the might of even Hades, who has become the new embodiment of darkness thanks to being the God of the Underworld.

Yeah ik was just saying why some people Possible wank gow primordials
Primordials in GoW are cannon fodder, as is Helios to the rest of the Titans and Olympians. Kratos and co. thrash them around so bad that it's not even funny.

Kratos decimated Thanatos as a partial-God when consumed with rage and grief by Thanatos killing his brother Deimos. Primordial Weapons like the Blades of Chaos are absolute bottom rung compared to even the most rudimentary of Olympian-tier weaponry like the Blade of Artemis.

I'd argue they're more mid-tier, but Morpheus is a Primordial.
Even he doesn't stand up much against Helios' light. Helios himself is nothing to brag about. Blud got hot-potato'd by a depowered Titan with 4 arms.

Morpheus is a legitimate threat in terms of his potent sleep inducement but power wise, if Helios can get you to retreat with his might then you're not particularly special.

Thanatos is even funnier cause the game hypes him up immensely and he gets ragdolled by almost-a-god-but-not-quite Kratos.

That's my point. ******* Morpheus of all people is a Primordial.

If he's a Primordial, then they're like mid-tier at best in the GOW divine hierarchy.

Gaia unironically has the best showings among the Primordials and even those are just;

• Didn't immediately die from Zeus' blast.
  • Held out on getting shish-kebab'ed by Poseidon's Hippocamps.
  • Managed to pin down Poseidon for a bit.

I have never understood this.
If Primordials are so strong why did they lose and why are they almost extinct? Why did the god's supplant them?
People mostly think Primordials killed themselves and the Cronos vs Uranus is either not canon or it is a massive outlier. Now that is all bullshit but that is still ignoring Kratos and other Olympians literally straight up fought Primordials in the games and whooped their asses.

What stupidity is this? Mind boggling.
Yeah. Most of those people don't even know Thanatos, Gaia ect... are primordials in the first place so they mostly think there are no primordials. Which is when they come to the conclusion that all the Primordials died out in the war.

I am also sure you know the infamous "Did Uranus die in the Ascension opening? " debate.

Yeah. Most of those people don't even know Thanatos, Gaia ect... are primordials in the first place so they mostly think there are no primordials. Which is when they come to the conclusion that all the Primordials died out in the war.

I am also sure you know the infamous "Did Uranus die in the Ascension opening? " debate.
Yea I know.

Back