• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Mimir seems to describe it as actual luck so uh, I guess you can transmute probability.

Leave it to one Mimir convo to dump the most illogical hax on the verse. Same with Garm lol.

Also, I still find it funny that Kratos vs Garou was the biggest ratio on site.
INB4 every Kratos fight on VSBW is just gonna end with "kratos just manips probability of him winning to 100"

Screenshot_20230215_001538_YouTube.png

Odin real lucky he never met this Kratos.

You and your ******* dimenshuns callously ignoring Low 1-C Athena 💀💀💀💀💀💀
So that is contradictory of X = T/P⊆c+w²≠R{n-f}ΔS Which supports A^A stating that a ethical morality is true on the objectivism side which supports my skepticism of your rulesets abiding by F = B-s* Li-V ePCo^ >F Foundation so therefore the {∞ cos(x)/x^2+1 dx = π/e –∞ –> L {I(t)} Is no sequitur for your premises hence your point has a lower scientific , mathematical and philosophical dimensionality to mine. Which supports the V={h πr^2/h^2 x^2 dx = πr^2/h^2 [x^3/3]h = xr^2/h^2 h^3/3 = 1/3πr^2h 0__0 Theorem

So that is contradictory of X = T/P⊆c+w²≠R{n-f}ΔS Which supports A^A stating that a ethical morality is true on the objectivism side which supports my skepticism of your rulesets abiding by F = B-s* Li-V ePCo^ >F Foundation so therefore the {∞ cos(x)/x^2+1 dx = π/e –∞ –> L {I(t)} Is no sequitur for your premises hence your point has a lower scientific , mathematical and philosophical dimensionality to mine. Which supports the V={h πr^2/h^2 x^2 dx = πr^2/h^2 [x^3/3]h = xr^2/h^2 h^3/3 = 1/3πr^2h 0__0 Theorem
Just what i was thinking.

I reheard the temporal magic conversation and it says the wolves weren't effected, would they get time hax resistance?

Anyways a problem if i do mini revision for supernatural luck hades or that will be covered in the part 2 crt?

Did Cronos get stronger after killing his pops Uranus?

And thus his "Prime" is post Uranus battle or he still the same level as before after the fight and thus Uranus still compares to him in raw power?

So TLDR...

Post Uranus Battle Cronos>>>Young Cronos>=Uranus?

or just

Cronos>=Uranus? ( Since they apparently had a long battle that shook the cosmos )

Cronos was likely empowered by prayers to him but we have nothing proving that it was that substantial a boost.

Back