• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

You are right. I just checked couldn't find it either and as you say it looks different from the Prima guide. I for some reason remember seeing it there. My bad.
Perhaps it came from that one "Brady Games ultimate god of war" thing, where it has both GOW 1 and GOW 2 strategies? But at the same time, I can't even check. The PDF doesn't exist nor do I wanna shell out 23 dollars to buy it

You're looking for the GOW Collection Guide by Brady, GOW1 had a Prima Guide only, and unfortunately, no, I do not have the Collection Guide.
Damn. Was looking for it because apparently within it, according to some sources, it mentions a minor law manip.

It was depowered, yeah, but it's still an incredibly effective weapon to filter your power through. It does however, retain its normal innate capability to drain powers, nullify them, perform deconstruction and all that jazz.
Ah, alright.

if Helios wasn’t injured could he killed kratos with his full power?
Lol, no. He'd get crushed all the same.

Honestly, we should just make an imgur paged filled with Kratos feats that are ridiculously high to counter that ridiculous as shit imgur post. Just so when someone posts it, we just post that imgur link with like 200 universal - multiversal feats
There are more Tier 2 feats for God of War than there are for canon Dragon Ball funnily enough.

I wonder if we could get Sigrun Non Physical interaction and resistance to Void manipulation for being fine inside a realm tear?
That's a good point. Also, now that we know that the Ginnungagap is the Spark, I wonder if that grants anything.

Look at this:-
20221203_171420.jpg

When I saw this, I was happy that Cory supports High 1-B GoW.

Then I became sad when I came to know that the account which asked this question was banned.

But I was happy again when I realised this couldn't be fake because: It's Twitter on mobile (so no inspect element is possible), and all fake Tweet generators have English UI (while this is some other language).

But then, I reverted to sadness as the question itself was a leading one.

20221203_171420.jpg

Then I became sad when I came to know that the account which asked this question was banned.

But I was happy again when I realised this couldn't be fake because: It's Twitter on mobile (so no inspect element is possible), and all fake Tweet generators have English UI (while this is some other language).

For now, it would be best to ask if the statements written by Cory are true. If it's real, it would be awesome. But it will be difficult to learn.

For now, it would be best to ask if the statements written by Cory are true. If it's real, it would be awesome. But it will be difficult to learn.
We already know that Cory's email address in that Gmail scan is real and verified. Cory has already confirmed that the Gmail reply was real in Gmail chat as well. It doesn't matter, though. It won't pass through due to site standards.

20221203_171420.jpg

LMFAO if this doesn't top the "Platonic concept" WoG IDK what will :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

where does redeemed warrior can't weild the full power of BoO comes from?
It comes from Zeus stating that the true power of a God is needed to reach its full potential in GoW2.

Honestly tho, I think the blade by itself should warrant a 2-C rating given that it's absolutely superior to all weapons in the verse by its rank and quality alone.

20221203_171420.jpg

why the account got banned ?

We already know that Cory's email address in that Gmail scan is real and verified. Cory has already confirmed that the Gmail reply was real in Gmail chat as well. It doesn't matter, though. It won't pass through due to site standards.
I'm not saying those words. I'm saying the statement written independently of any question like this.

Back