• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Speaking of GoW downplay is it possible to make a key for Kratos of him before he sold his soul to Ares or is he virtually featless?

I read that Once fear Zeus was gone it looked like Zeus let kratos kill him.

someone said that when fear came out of Zeus, the original Zeus was shocked

The quotes

“The crazy part is before you kill Zeus, that black evil shit leaves his body. So he’s the regular Zeus that cares for Kratos. Kratos doesn’t know that so the game makes you kill him.”

“Even after Zeus is freed from the evil of fear, he lets Kratos kill him since he knew he deserved his fate for all the pain he had caused to Kratos.”

“Notice how after the black vapours left Zeus, he just stares at you in exhaustion and does nothing if you’re not bashing his face in. The man was not only battered from the prolonged fight with Kratos, he was shocked at everything he did, and resigned himself to death for failing so badly as head of the Olympians”

A little off-topic but what's with people outside VSB thinking outliers don't exist? Superman for example, everyone thinks he's outer despite him having like 20 outer feats out of thousands of comics that portray him not outer.

A little off-topic but what's with people outside VSB thinking outliers don't exist? Superman for example, everyone thinks he's outer despite him having like 20 outer feats out of thousands of comics that portray him not outer.
Maybe because outliers make your favorite character more powerful than he/she/it is, and obviously a fan of the series who’s into vs debates would like that, a sane normal person in debates would not.

Honestly, we should just make an imgur paged filled with Kratos feats that are ridiculously high to counter that ridiculous as shit imgur post. Just so when someone posts it, we just post that imgur link with like 200 universal - multiversal feats

i have no idea what your talking about,

i only talked about icarus regarding mythical inaccuracies based on what mythology guy said regarding the mythical accuracy of GOW
GTId5Al.png

This. You posted this a while ago.

I don't believe so. Can't find it on the guide, and I have the PDF for it. Nor does it fit the style of the Prima guide. Perhaps it's from another guide?
You are right. I just checked couldn't find it either and as you say it looks different from the Prima guide. I for some reason remember seeing it there. My bad.

Back