• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Btw POH is like krato’s second wind, to give him the power to defeat fear Zeus and the pantheon once and for all.

I think Zeus not thinking about hope more carefully is what would bite him in the ass in gow 3 Klol.

I think Zeus was dumb not to think about how hope would cost him his life.

Bruh, did you literally forget the question asking about Yggdrasil having infinite dimensions or not?
It was just a post supported by the panel. And almost the same as what was written above about yggdrasil. If the scan is correct and the transcendence proves to be qualitative, the scales seem usable, but it is really difficult to take these statements.

It was just a post supported by the panel. And almost the same as what was written above about yggdrasil. If the scan is correct and the transcendence proves to be qualitative, the scales seem usable, but it is really difficult to take these statements.
Nope, can't ask WoG questions like that, it's downright a bannable offense. There's a reason WoG isn't accepted if it isn't in relation to already-existing source material and is used only for support of stuff that already exists in them.

Nope, can't ask WoG questions like that, it's downright a bannable offense. There's a reason WoG isn't accepted if it isn't in relation to already-existing source material and is used only for support of stuff that already exists in them.
However, there are a few characters that are upgrated this way on the wiki at the moment. And I even remember a question asked was very interesting. But that's not our topic, we should talk when the time comes.

However, there are a few characters that are upgrated this way on the wiki at the moment. And I even remember a question asked was very interesting. But that's not our topic, we should talk when the time comes.
They're most likely also using questions in relation to already-existing source material, which is fine. We explicitly have rules to not allow any off-source material-related questions which almost always include leading questions about an object's size or structure.

For example, just a vague "Is the universe's size X" with no relation to the source material or whatever wouldn't fly.

However, a question like "Source X says that universe's size is Y big, is that true" would be acceptable, as this is using a source material to obtain clarification from WoG.

They're most likely also using questions in relation to already-existing source material, which is fine. We explicitly have rules to not allow any off-source material-related questions which almost always include leading questions about an object's size or structure.

For example, just a vague "Is the universe's size X" with no relation to the source material or whatever wouldn't fly.

However, a question like "Source X says that universe's size is Y big, is that true" would be acceptable, as this is using a source material to obtain clarification from WoG.
Actually, there was no such question. Cory was explaining the nature of the tree himself. The question asked was only about the realms and the tree. But Cory had explained it regardless of the questions. Anyway, that's a topic for another day.

Actually, there was no such question. Cory was explaining the nature of the tree himself. The question asked was only about the realms and the tree. But Cory had explained it regardless of the questions. Anyway, that's a topic for another day.
Brother, one of the scans literally ask this question:

"Are any of them infinitely layered? And like each layer superior to the last in dimensionality"

Like I said bro asks if this transcendence is dimensionally
That's pretty much a leading question at that point because now it's deviating from the source material that was never thought about by the devs.

Also, even if it were somehow accepted, dimensional tiering is pretty much dead in the water now, we go by existential superiority now, which literally doesn't exist. At all. Save for Athena, and we know where that goes.

@Georredannea15 Talk about this kind of stuff once more and i'll slap your freaking poor a**
Damn son, didn't know you were gae.

That's pretty much a leading question at that point because now it's deviating from the source material that was never thought about by the devs.

Also, even if it were somehow accepted, dimensional tiering is pretty much dead in the water now, we go by existential superiority now, which literally doesn't exist. At all. Save for Athena, and we know where that goes.
I think we can discuss these issues if the scans are correct.
Damn son, didn't know you were gae.
Sad :(

Having played Elden Ring, I'm just thinking of what would happen if Demigod Kratos got teleported there and the first person he meets says he gets no bitches.

Back