• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor God of War CRT: Demigod Kratos and Furies Tier Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Man, that tier didn't even last a week.

So basically, the Furies currently scale to creating physical dimensions via their illusion magic that can contain a moon and later the Sun for their higher end tiers and Demigod Kratos and those on his level scale to him. However in the former case, it also forms stars in the background as well. It can be seen (albeit very briefly) at 0:22-0:24 and 0:42-0:48 behind Magaera. And honestly, it makes more sense for the creatures whose main gimmick is reality warping illusions to make something more convincing than a moon suspended in a black void lol.

So, their new tiering would be;

At least City level (Each of the Sisters were able to physically fight on par with Kratos, who could easily ram through the Python Carcass, which is this strong. Both Tisiphone and Alecto could warp her illusions into being real and tangible, which included illusions such as the city of Sparta, as well as another dimension of Sparta with mountain ranges in the background[7]. Alecto's death led to the collapse and explosion of her palace, and, while in her monster form, she was strong enough to trigger an earthquake across a chain of small islands[7]. Later, Alecto effortlessly created a dimension with a sea and storm, as well as countless whirlwinds and volcanic eruptions in the background), likely Multi-Solar System level (As the Queen of the Furies, she should be on par with Tisiphone. Effortlessly created a dimension of Sparta in night-time with a moon and starry sky in the background, which would require this much energy at the bare minimum)

Agree: 13 (GilverTheProtoAngelo, BlastX, Dienomite22, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Game, BEASTHEART880, Theglassman12, KLOL506, Eseseso, CorneredHarbor, Lacku, LuffyRuffy46307, Therefir, ShakeResounding, Dereck03) - Agree with solid 4-A.

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Can I ask where exactly the numerous stars are shown? Because I don't see anything.
4-A_Mag.PNG

Hmm, I guess the upgrade is fine, though having the sisters be 7-B despite having much higher tiers seems really weird. I don't mind them having solid 4-A.

Redeemed Warrior is stated by WoG to be weaker than him so he wouldn't really be solidly 4-A. Granted I think them scaling to the furies when they got imprisoned by them easily seems a bit sus and them being tier 7 is better imo

Redeemed Warrior is stated by WoG to be weaker than him so he wouldn't really be solidly 4-A. Granted I think them scaling to the furies when they got imprisoned by them easily seems a bit sus and them being tier 7 is better imo
Yeah but like, Kratos would be plain 4-A now so that feat wouldn't be usable.

Maybe;

At most Multi-Solar System level (Is described as being weaker than Kratos to a degree)

Or;

At least City level (Should be superior to the random Manticore slain by Kratos, who could puncture the giant python's body).

@Dienomite22 problem is the RW doesn't tango with the furies consistently going off the main story and have their own feats.
They have their own share of impressive feats even with equipment. Being able to damage Polyphemus, battle Hercules, and Alecto albeit while using teamwork (duos or quads) is still rather impressive.

They have their own share of impressive feats even with equipment. Being able to damage Polyphemus, battle Hercules, and Alecto albeit while using teamwork (duos or quads) is still rather impressive.
I mean yeah, but those are rather hard to quantify (Hercules for obvious reasons).

At least City level (Manticore scaling), likely far higher (this stuff) would fit.

Though the one that is weird is that although they can damage Polyphemus to the point of knocking him out, the Spear of Olympus is described as the only weapon that can actually kill Polyphemus, putting it above normal godly weapons that the RW's wield but other RWs can also survive attacks from the Spear albeit severly injured.

Though the one that is weird is that although they can damage Polyphemus to the point of knocking him out, the Spear of Olympus is described as the only weapon that can actually kill Polyphemus, putting it above normal godly weapons that the RW's wield but other RWs can also survive attacks from the Spear albeit severly injured.
NO DERAILING ALLOWED.

Screenshots if you need them.

First and second are right in your face.

image.png

image.png

Third one is in the far top left corner.

image.png

Fourth and fifth are hidden behind the right of Megaera's spider-arms.
image.png

image.png

Shit, I see them too!

IMO we should remove the 7-B entirely and just make them 4-A possibly 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back