• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

why the account got banned ?
Screenshot_20221117-161515_Discord.jpg

We already know that Cory's email address in that Gmail scan is real and verified. Cory has already confirmed that the Gmail reply was real in Gmail chat as well. It doesn't matter, though. It won't pass through due to site standards.
I know what is statements in Gmail is true, but other statements need to be proven true as well.

Like, why are we still debating the Gmail and Insta DM scans? None of them are concretely supported by either primary or secondary canon or are complete leading questions that deviate from the source material massively.

Hey KLOL

Isn’t it ironic that it was kratos who chained Prometheus up.

(it’s coincidence but in Greek myth there was a guy called kratos and he chained Prometheus up)

Hey KLOL

Isn’t it ironic that it was kratos who chained Prometheus up.

(it’s coincidence but in Greek myth there was a guy called kratos and he chained Prometheus up)
Yeah, it's insanely ironic that in the original story the mythical Kratos was responsible for chaining Prometheus up. And Kratos was the original God of Strength.

Kratos in the game tells Prometheus who has placed him in the chains.

but it’s ironic because in actual Greek mythology there was a god named kratos who chained Prometheus up.
I see what you were trying to say. You kinda worded it weird so at first i tought you were comparing Kratos chaining Prometheus in game to the myth.

He was also a massive loyalist to Zeus. Irony of ironies.
Also it’s funny how they picked ares to betray the gods because in actual myth he never did any of that.

btw even Athena once joined a coup against Zeus and ares wasn’t even a part of it.

also kratos when he dies in the games why doesn’t Hermes just take his soul to the underworld.

and it seems hades doesn’t do his job in the underworld because it seems everyone has escaped from it and you can’t escape it without permission from hades

Like, why are we still debating the Gmail and Insta DM scans? None of them are concretely supported by either primary or secondary canon or are complete leading questions that deviate from the source material massively.
I'll explain why later. You will find it logical

btw even Athena once joined a coup against Zeus and ares wasn’t even a part of it.
In GoW2 novel she does contemplate overthrowing Zeus, because she is worried about his increasing paranoia and madness. But most importantly she wants to save Kratos because she is down bad for him.

also kratos when he dies in the games why doesn’t Hermes just take his soul to the underworld.
Protagonist powers, he ends up in hell on his own. With a new physical body sometimes no less.

and it seems hades doesn’t do his job in the underworld because it seems everyone has escaped from it and you can’t escape it without permission from hades
Only when he dies or is slumbering because of Morpheus. Kratos and Alrik are only ones to escape underworld afaik. Even Alrik does that only cuz Sisters of Fate.

Last edited:
In GoW2 novel she does contemplate overthrowing Zeus, because she is worried about his increasing paranoia and madness. But most importantly she wants to save Kratos because she is down bad for him.

Protagonist powers, he ends up in hell on his own. With a new physical body sometimes no less.

Only when he dies or is slumbering because of Morpheus. Kratos and Alrik are only ones to escape underworld afaik. Even Alrik does that only cuz Sisters of Fate.
Hades personally wanted to take him back with his Arms of Hades. It was a change in the normal string of events. That is why Hades was pissed when Kratos got out again and immediately pinned the blame on Zeus.
Was referring to how mythically inaccurate the game was. (For entertainment purposes)

Also Apollo is really underrated in gow. We never see him onscreen, don’t know why the devs did that.

considering the guy was responsible for giving us one of the coolest weapons in the game (Bow of Apollo)

Hope it's New Game+. DlCs aren't really up SAM'S ally.

Inb4 it's the next pantheon
Idk if Sony would get GoW a super bowl ad if it was just new game+, I'm not getting my hopes too high but I'm thinking it'll something else.

Btw how do you all feel about Kratos possibly not being the protag of Santa Monicas next game, with it maybe being completely focused on Atreus. Personally I'd be very down for it since we'd probably get to see a couple other mythologies with Atreus and Angrboda travelling the whole world looking for Giants.

Back