• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Kratos Gets Pierced By A Shark
Game Mechanics
In A Book
Book Mechanics
I know this is a joke, but I always find it hilarious when people bring up Kratos struggling against chests (something the devs actually admitted to being game mechanics), rocks and shit, as if he doesn't lift thousands or millions of tonne objects, smash buildings/boulders, etc even while suppressing his abilities. Or as if those objects aren't magic'd out to ****.

The thing people also forget is that 2018 Kratos can suppress his powers (including durability) a lot. Even after the Baldur fight, he's shown suppressing his regeneration.

Keep in mind, I'm also somewhat of a Low 2-C/2-C denier. But the lengths people will go to for 9-A Kratos are ludicrous. I've even seen people say he's 9-C just because his weakest post-Ares deal form broke down a door rather than splintering it with a kick.

Another good contender for one of the strongest beings in Greek Pantheon not counting any Olympians, Primordials, Titans or Demi Gods would be The Dark Rider considering it is stated the weapon he wields has a power of a God.
No his weapon is stated to outright be able to kill Zeus and be one of the strongest weapons in Creation

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but is Kratos' age going to be updated? In Ragnarok he said he was in the trojan war and in GOW 2 the Colossus of Rhodes it was almost finished being made, and it's about a thousand years apart, does that leave any inconsistencies in the story?

Inb4 they somehow bring lovecraft mythology into the mix
Honestly, with how much the rift is being emphasized as the birthplace of all Creation and the whispers of truth and knowledge are similar to Yog-Sothoth's whole deal with granting those who go beyond space and time and into his domain forbidden knowledge, it might be possible.

Honestly, with how much the rift is being emphasized as the birthplace of all Creation and the whispers of truth and knowledge are similar to Yog-Sothoth's whole deal with granting those who go beyond space and time and into his domain forbidden knowledge, it might be possible.
That would be mega based if they went that route.

Imagine Kratos fighting Azathoth

Probably not gonna happen though

a tale of two blogs

a tale of two blogs

Holy shit the first one hurts to read

the maker did wanna add more stuff like Light of Alfheim being capable of destroying realms , ares shaking heavens and earth e.t.c. but had a slight fall and turned into saw victim with the amount of blood on his face and hands so the second blog kinda is unfinished.
dried up blood still stuck in eyebrow bruh

That would be mega based if they went that route.

Imagine Kratos fighting Azathoth

Probably not gonna happen though
Final boss likely being Nyarlathotep. Pretty fitting since its a shapeshifter with many avatars (among them being a pharaoh). Perhaps higher Athena could be one of them.

IMG_20221125_064755.jpg

Losing sleep over the ratings on other sites is frankly not worth our effort. You'll find a blog somewhere that puts Son Goku at 7-A and you'll probably find a Tier 0 Soul King discussion with equal ease. Best to just keep to our own and make our profiles as accurate as our standards allow.

"acting more as a gateway than them literally hanging from it"

Bro has not played Ragnarok.

Well, I haven't either but at least I know the fact that pieces of Asgard literally fell from the world tree, and it's a big part of the post-game. That fact alone throws his shitty argument out the window. He also totally ignored the real celestial bodies and stars that are clearly visible in the realms and the realm between realms.

Back