• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

ya know i really wish they made one more joke in ragnarok with how kratos opens chest and everything since we see that loki+thrud couldn't open a door in Hel without strugling quite a bit while kratos was able to open em in less then a second you know something like

thrud and loki find a golden chest in hel and try to open it putting everything they got into it and only opening it like half an inch before it slams shut with enough force to shake the nine realms

Chests are just built different bro, they ain't as frail as fodder like Baldur and Odin
well i mean kratos can oneshot those chest so its more likely that odin and buldur are stronger than the chests
they are probably like titan tier or a bit above

ya know

primoridials<artreus<titans<chests<norse<greek

If we're seriously going to use piercing damage as an argument then no verse in fiction would retain any of its ratings.

Piercing damage as a whole is incredibly inconsistent as **** across multiple verses if Marvel's Thor or DC's Wonder Woman is anything to go by.
Dante from DMC can get pierced by bullets so he should be 10-A to 9-C at best.

well i mean kratos can oneshot those chest so its more likely that odin and buldur are stronger than the chests
they are probably like titan tier or a bit above

ya know

primoridials<artreus<titans<chests<norse<greek
Nah, Matt Sophos confirmed on twitter that Chests are slightly above Norse Gods. I mean look at the art of God of War, they clearly say they had the superiority in mind when designing the chests.

Magic Door >> Power of Hope.

Also man, Kratos needs a nap. Every time he tries to sleep, he either gets interrupted or has his dead wife do her voodoo stuff in his head.

Magic Door >> Power of Hope.

Also man, Kratos needs a nap. Every time he tries to sleep, he either gets interrupted or has his dead wife do her voodoo stuff in his head.
This is a reason as to why i wonder if kratos needs to adopt kirby

I wonder if heph could permanetly upgrade the leviathan axe to be able to hold primodial ice (and by proxy, make as durable and strong as his blades)

I think you are confusing it with the chisel
Ah. But even so, the hammer and the chisel work in tandem so I don't necessarily see why the hammer wouldn't be imbued with magic given that it's the same case with Brok and Sindri forging weapons with magic imbued in their tools.

Back