• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 7-C Chainsawman Calc is Very Wrong

What's Wrong with It?​

I noticed that instead of using the full tree's height in the original calc he uses a branch of said tree.
I really don't know how that was missed since it was pretty obvious, anyways.

As you can see by the counter image I provided it is clear that the full tree's height was not used.
I also point out that in the background there is a roof of a house. Roofs average 50 ft across.
If the crater really was as big as it was scaled to be the roof would be much smaller.

How would this affect said profiles?​

It normally would result in a downgrade back to 8-B but I made a quick calc that uses the established tree size to get a new Top-Tier value to scale to.
Blog here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Shmeatywerbenmanjenson/Gun_Devil's_Crater_(Re-calc)

If this is accepted then the new value all top tiers would scale to is 735.074 Tons of tnt (Multi-City Block level+)
Since this was done with only 20% of the Gun Devil the result should be multiplied by 5x making the new value the Top Tiers scale to 3.67537 Kilotons (Low 7-C+)

Yea, that's about it..

Agree: @Shey @Dalesean027 @XVII @SheevShezarrine @azontr @Damage3245 @KLOL506

Disagree:​

Last edited:
Also put me in as agree if/when this calc is accepted.
damn thats a pretty sneaky way of inflating values

that 8-b rating was a sham but we dont talk about that

Last edited:
None of the main cast would scale to the Gun devil's 100% Correct?

Also Might just make this a general Chainsawman revisions thread
So far only the primordial devils such as the Darkness Devil can be considered to explicitly scale to it in full, with 4 Horseman Devils such as Makima downscaling from it and Darkness

Also, are we splitting up the Gun Devil's profile into keys? I personally do not agree with that, but I am just confirming.

We can just list it as 8-A+ instead of Low 7-C, since the Gun Devil never displayed its true power, we can't assume it'd be Low 7-C.

We can just list it as 8-A+ instead of Low 7-C, since the Gun Devil never displayed its true power, we can't assume it'd be Low 7-C.
So your against Multiplying it by 5x?
I'm sure your aware but this was with only 20% of it's "Body", a safe Lowball assumption would be 5x that in my opinion.
What is your reasoning against it?

The United States owned 20% of the Gun Devil's bodymass, but I don't think that it was ever stated that its Attack Potency was divided by that much.

We also don't know if making a contract that summons the Gun Devil means that only that 20% is summoned, or if the full Gun Devil was summoned.

The United States owned 20% of the Gun Devil's bodymass, but I don't think that it was ever stated that its Attack Potency was divided by that much.

We also don't know if making a contract that summons the Gun Devil means that only that 20% is summoned, or if the full Gun Devil was summoned.
The summoning part is valid but it is shown that the more mass of the gun devil you have the more powerful you become.
I'm sure this would apply to the Gun Devil as well and as a safe Lowball we could assume it's proportional.

Yes.

As I said previously, we've never seen the Gun Devil at full strength, and as Damage stated, we have no indication that because it being at 20% of its body mass made it 80% or 5x weaker. So I'm against multiplying it.
Very well, I will let the other supporters of Chainsawman debate this out

Doesn't make sense that USA would be able to summon more than 20% of the gun devil's body which they don't own and also implies every other country that owns parts and its body mass were all summoned to one place by USA which does not own them and every country lost their own portion of it

Doesn't make sense that USA would be able to summon more than 20% of the gun devil's body which they don't own and also implies every other country that owns parts and its body mass were all summoned to one place by USA which does not own them and every country lost their own portion of it
Why would that not make sense? We also don't have confirmation that those countries still own their portions of the Gun Devil.

Why would that not make sense? We also don't have confirmation that those countries still own their portions of the Gun Devil.
Because they're contracted with only 20% of its body. Why would they be able to summon more than what they're contracted with?

If that was the case other world super powers with other percentages of its body would literally just steal the complete Gun Devil body from other countries by simply summoning it

Back