• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Why you ninja me klol?😐
20221107_182323.gif

Funnily enough, the GOW2 Novel actually shows Zeus shaking the "foundations of the world" with his voice in disbelief of hearing Kratos tell him that the Sisters are dead. It's not in the game, but there is a cut between Kratos stating the Sisters are dead and right before Zeus says he underestimated his son and that he does not intend to repeat the same mistake twice. So you could definitely say that conversation happened during that cut.
It's really consistent as well. Poseidon shaking the earth, zeus shaking the universe and ares shaking the heavens/universe.

It's really consistent as well. Poseidon shaking the earth, zeus shaking the universe and ares shaking the heavens/universe.
There is also the Titan War verbatim stated by Atlas to have forged the landscape of the Mortal World, all the way down from Tartarus.

From where is that? Sounds impressive as hell. Also what tier feat would that be?
GOW2.

It'd be a Tier 2 range feat at the very least. Since the realms are separate space time continuums and do not share each other's past, present or future.

The Underworld's future also cannot be changed by changing its past, as Kratos averted the Titan loss to bring the Titans to the future, but the placard outside Tartarus still notes of the overwhelming defeat of the Titans. And its past is undeniably responsible for shaping the Mortal World to what it is today, but in GOW3, the Mortal World more or less remains the same despite the Titans being taken from the past to the future. A lot of the Titans imprisoned that would be needed for Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta to happen are freed, yet the events of those games carry on nevertheless.

Shaking Low 2-C universe is 4-A
Thor and Kratos still do not scale
Reference to hax that he no longer even has
🗿

Like, I read through the above and may have missed something but, really Weekly? Really?

Also, was the second Thor fight ever addressed?

Speaking of, kinda weird that we acknowledge that the time travel in the Greek World causes alternate timeline yet treat it as only 2 of them existing. Like, nothing wrong with it but feels odd.

🗿

Like, I read through the above and may have missed something but, really Weekly? Really?

Also, was the second Thor fight ever addressed?
He claimed Kratos vs Thor blow-for-blow matching was more so a feat for the Leviathan and not Kratos, despite Kratos literally taking a full-powered bloodlusted blow to the face from an enraged Thor and Kratos just shrugging it off like nothing, and the Leviathan Axe requiring adequate strength to wield as he said Faye possessed, and the Leviathan Axe being weaksauce compared to even fodder tier weaponry in Greece forged by Ares. Now he is back to saying that he has an issue with "inconsistencies like this in general throughout the wiki" in reference to Thor vs Kratos.

Last edited:
Speaking of, kinda weird that we acknowledge that the time travel in the Greek World causes alternate timeline yet treat it as only 2 of them existing. Like, nothing wrong with it but feels odd.
Even weirder is the fact that the Underworld's past is linked to the Mortal World's current appearance, yet when Kratos changes the past of the Titan War in Tartarus, not only does nothing happen to the Underworld (Like the Tartatus Plaque remaining unchanged and noting of the Olympian victory), nor does anything happen to the Mortal World, but every single god there remembers the past chain of events from Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta (The latter of which Poseidon hinted at saying "Atlantis will be avenged", alluding to the future release of GoS). Also, Thera would've never been imprisoned in Atlantis to grant Kratos her Bane, yet... Atlantis is still rekt? Remember that this is the same mortal world whose past actually got changed when Kratos saved his Spartans (Before drowning them yet again in GOW3 with Poseidon's death flood) and killed Athena.

Funnily enough, the GOW2 Novel actually shows Zeus shaking the "foundations of the world" with his voice in disbelief of hearing Kratos tell him that the Sisters are dead. It's not in the game, but there is a cut between Kratos stating the Sisters are dead and right before Zeus says he underestimated his son and that he does not intend to repeat the same mistake twice. So you could definitely say that conversation happened during that cut.

Guess what the foundations of the World are. Atlas standing on top of the World Pillar.
do you have the scan of this?

Even weirder is the fact that the Underworld's past is linked to the Mortal World's current appearance, yet when Kratos changes the past of the Titan War in Tartarus, not only does nothing happen to the Underworld (Like the Tartatus Plaque remaining unchanged and noting of the Olympian victory), nor does anything happen to the Mortal World, but every single god there remembers the past chain of events from Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta (The latter of which Poseidon hinted at saying "Atlantis will be avenged", alluding to the future release of GoS). Also, Thera would've never been imprisoned in Atlantis to grant Kratos her Bane, yet... Atlantis is still rekt? Remember that this is the same mortal world whose past actually got changed when Kratos saved his Spartans (Before drowning them yet again in GOW3 with Poseidon's death flood) and killed Athena.
What is the power called for remembering things from another timeline?

Can typhoon also get a profile? If so, what tier would he be and what are his feats?
I only know zeus dropped mountain on him and cursed him to never be able to get out or something like that.

What is the power called for remembering things from another timeline?
Acausality Type 1, since the Gods and Titans are not affected by changes to the past, and neither is endgame GOW2 Kratos due to the fact that he killed the Sisters of Fate which would violate the loop that Bruno said is needed for GOW3 to exist (Because Sisters are dead throughout time which is Acausality Type 2, the Spartans and Last Spartan are also saved which means Kratos has no reason to come back from the dead or gain Titan powers, but he retains them and uses them against Zeus regardless). The novel outright states that time is meaningless to the Titans, even more so for Gaia, who should have Type 4 Acausality for her true incorporeal self, but she held herself back on that front for the precious mortals so her physical form is Acausality Type 1 instead, but she is omniscient throughout the Earth and Time itself.

I think i found another speed feat for odin, he needs to give memories back to the warriors of valhalla whenever they die. In the final battle thousands of them die and are immediately back on the battlefield. Freya even stated that outright. Also, he heals valkyries/berserkers. That could mean he can interact with multiple characters at the same time.

I think i found another speed feat for odin, he needs to give memories back to the warriors of valhalla whenever they die. In the final battle thousands of them die and are immediately back on the battlefield. Freya even stated that outright. Also, he heals valkyries/berserkers. That could mean he can interact with multiple characters at the same time.
Interesting. Video link of this would be helpful.

Can typhoon also get a profile? If so, what tier would he be and what are his feats?
His rivalry with Zeus for starters. And being comparable in strength to the rest of his Titan brothers. Oceanus was the weakest, Cronos was the strongest overall all-rounder, while Atlas was called the mightiest Titan in terms of physical brute force strength alone.

I only know zeus dropped mountain on him and cursed him to never be able to get out or something like that.
He cursed Typhon to be imprisoned within a mountain more so. To keep Echidna and their children free and unharmed.

So for atreus profile upgrade we have

AP: in bear form fought with kratos and even overpower him at some points, fought and ripped valkyrie in half.

Durability: can stand in light of alfheim that was stated to be able to destroy the nine realms. (I mean, if atreus can do that in his normal 16 year old form and his bear form is far more powerful that that i think all top teirs deserve "possibly higher" in AP and dura departments.

Speed: (he can possibly have speed scaling just from his arrows? But then again, arrows also scale to gods such as baldur and kratos.

or maybe even mid-godly since blade of chaos able to destroy soul damn
Not really, it'd have to destroy the body and soul first and then Odin would need to show feats of regenerating on that level. At best it'd be Soul Manip, but not sure since it only maintains NPI now and doesn't have the Hades power-ups anymore thanks to Ares's bullshit.

So for atreus profile upgrade we have

AP: in bear form fought with kratos and even overpower him at some points, fought and ripped valkyrie in half.
Scales only to Bear Form. And maybe Wolf form. His own version of Spartan Rage.

Durability: can stand in light of alfheim that was stated to be able to destroy the nine realms. (I mean, if atreus can do that in his normal 16 year old form and his bear form is far more powerful that that i think all top teirs deserve "possibly higher" in AP and dura departments.
IIRC the light was too much for Atreus to bear when he was young, and he hadn't known of his Godhood just yet.

Speed: (he can possibly have speed scaling just from his arrows? But then again, arrows also scale to gods such as baldur and kratos.
I guess his base form could scale to those arrows since he can control them as well, and his Sun arrow shot was casual as ****, not even a charged shot. But his Bear Form would straight up scale to Kratos and the like for sure.

Not really, it'd have to destroy the body and soul first and then Odin would need to show feats of regenerating on that level. At best it'd be Soul Manip, but not sure since it only maintains NPI now and doesn't have the Hades power-ups anymore thanks to Ares's bullshit.
well blade of chaos able to destroy someone on conceptual level, no ? surtur imply this stuff imo

well i mean every time kratos destroying that warriors, they will disintegrate but i am not really so sure
If it's not the same exact warrior I don't think Low-Godly holds up. At best you have the Hope thing where Stig Asmussen said that Fear Zeus destroyed his soul and only a consciousness of sorts remained until Hope revived him and his soul, but Kratos's body wasn't fully destroyed either. Not sure what regenerating soul only while having the body intact amounts to.

well blade of chaos able to destroy someone on conceptual level, no ? surtur imply this stuff imo
No, the Conceptual stuff is exclusively for GoW Kratos and it is his power alone, that he channeled into the Blades of Athena to inadvertently become Death, Destroyer of Worlds, by killing Thanatos and absorbing the concept of Death, and Blades of Exile via channeling Hope through it to beat down Zeus.

Last edited:
Back