• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Lemme clarify.

When I said that Kratos was talking about losing his Elemental hax, it was with the conversation with Freya and Mimir (Or Atreus if you do it with him instead).

When I was talking about Kratos reverting back to his GOW3 self and breaking inside because of Heimdall, it was blatantly with regards to his pure rage and the physical brute force strength he had in GOW3.
Ye, thats what i said

...What? No my guy, thats physically impossible, its even stated outright in the game that Kratos cant access any of his former powers because his abilities were tied to Greece and when Greece died, his powers were removed
Kratos dosen't just have his powers to make him powerful lol. He killed most gods bare handed. 💀

That is what i said, nothing about elemental hax
Here is what I said.

Me: I think you're taking the whole "past self" a bit too literally. It's not just the mindset, but Kratos's power level as a whole reverting back to his peak self in GOW3.

Notice how I said "power level", not "all of his powers"

And then you said:

You: ...What? No my guy, thats physically impossible, its even stated outright in the game that Kratos cant access any of his former powers because his abilities were tied to Greece and when Greece died, his powers were removed

Except, I was never referring to any of those former powers. Just to Kratos's strength level. The part of you stating "its even stated outright in the game that Kratos cant access any of his former powers because his abilities were tied to Greece and when Greece died, his powers were removed" is what I then said is actually about Kratos talking about his elemental hax. This has nothing to do with his physical strength, speed or durability.

Here is what I said.

Me: I think you're taking the whole "past self" a bit too literally. It's not just the mindset, but Kratos's power level as a whole reverting back to his peak self in GOW3.

Notice how I said "power level", not "all of his powers"

And then you said:

You: ...What? No my guy, thats physically impossible, its even stated outright in the game that Kratos cant access any of his former powers because his abilities were tied to Greece and when Greece died, his powers were removed

Except, I was never referring to any of those former powers. Just to Kratos's strength level.
Yes, i was referring to his strength level as well

"No my guy, thats physically impossible, its even stated outright in the game that Kratos cant access any of his former powers because his abilities were tied to Greece and when Greece died, his powers were removed"

Yes, i was referring to his strength level as well
But... why? What evidence is there that Kratos lost his physical power level from his GOW3 Endgame Pre-Hope self, when everything else in the Norse duology actively hammers down the fact that Kratos is making an active attempt to not unleash that true hidden power within him?

I think that's it, yeah. All of them AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM are game mechanics. Lmaoo
Yea I've read them , everything said there can counteracted by literally feats from random GOW Humans and Harpies but believe me or not its not even close to the worst " anti feat " the thread the user has made
So another 3-A feat for ares?
yup , perhaps a 2C feat for the Light of Alfheim which Kratos tanked/survived going inside completely.

Yea I've read them , everything said there can counteracted by literally feats from random GOW Humans and Harpies but believe me or not its not even close to the worst " anti feat " the thread the user has made

yup , perhaps a 2C feat for the Light of Alfheim which Kratos tanked/survived going inside completely.
Yeah, Odin as Tyr states that anyone else would've been incinerated but clearly Kratos is saved by Atreus apparently fully intact and of sound mind. And even Kratos is shocked by this revelation.

But... why? What evidence is there that Kratos lost his physical power level from his GOW3 Endgame Pre-Hope self, when everything else in the Norse duology actively hammers down the fact that Kratos is making an active attempt to not unleash that true hidden power within him?
Other than the previous WoG that he got weaker, nothing, thats what ive been saying

Shaing a Low 2-C universe is 4-B/4-A my guy, it being Low 2-C has nothing to do with it unless he is shaking it through time
Buddy. That's for the standard 93 billion light year diameter space-time continuum. Not the Mortal World.

Mortal World is stated twice in the GOW1 Novel to have an infinite sky and endless sea. And before you mention the Island of Creation being at the edge of the World, that's for the landmass, the sea still stretches beyond it, and Bruno stated that the Concept art of the Mortal World being a flat plain with edges was kind of an overreaction and not the true appearance.

Buddy. That's for the standard 93 billion light year diameter space-time continuum. Not the Mortal World.

Mortal World is stated twice in the GOW1 Novel to have an infinite sky and endless sea. And before you mention the Island of Creation being at the edge of the World, that's for the landmass, the sea still stretches beyond it, and Bruno stated that the Concept art of the Mortal World being a flat plain with edges was kind of an overreaction and not the true appearance.
I mean, cool? That would at best be a High 3-A feat, not Low 2-C

My dude greek god of war gods can just scream or rage and they shake the universes. LMAOO

Last edited:
unknown.png

Funnily enough, the GOW2 Novel actually shows Zeus shaking the "foundations of the world" with his voice in disbelief of hearing Kratos tell him that the Sisters are dead. It's not in the game, but there is a cut between Kratos stating the Sisters are dead and right before Zeus says he underestimated his son and that he does not intend to repeat the same mistake twice. So you could definitely say that conversation happened during that cut.

Guess what the foundations of the World are. Atlas standing on top of the World Pillar.

Back