• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Come on man, cut him some slack. It's only been hours since I, Planck, Gilver, you, Gasper, Crisis and everyone else demolished him.
And yet im still not convinced that he does even after having played the game and watched it to completion multiple times

And from what ive been seeing on other sites, a lot of people agree

And yet im still not convinced that he does even after having played the game and watched it to completion multiple times

And from what ive been seeing on other sites, a lot of people agree
You do you I suppose. If you're gonna keep saying stuff like that even after playing the game and watching it to completion multiple times and still ignoring everything else we've shown and stated to you (This is coming from someone who has the game, watched multiple playthroughs himself and even watched his own younger brother finish the game before I myself could finish it) and then you'd still lie to yourself about it and ignore all the other evidence that's in the game that defies all your claims and "beliefs", then there truly is no hope for you after all.

Shrug

Im not big into the lore of the verse atm, probably will get around to it at some point, so i cant say for certain what tiers they both are
This. Is. A pretty big red flag m8.

If you're not big into the lore of the verse ATM and you're just gonna go around being a "Yes man" just for the sake of it by taking other people's opinions at face value without any evidence to show for it, then maybe you should not debate verses at all.

What more do you need?

Would a statement of the Leviathan axe being equal to Mjolnir help?

Would the Blades of Chaos being stated to be more powerful than both help?

Would Kratos chokeslaming Thor and manhandling him and yeeting him through a house help?

Would Kratos shrugging off an even harder hit from Mjolnir than the one that knocked him out help?

Oh, wait. That all happened.

What more do you need?

Would a statement of the Leviathan axe being equal to Mjolnir help?

Would the Blades of Chaos being stated to be more powerful than both help?

Would Kratos chokeslaming Thor and manhandling him and yeeting him through a house help?

Would Kratos shrugging off an even harder hit from Mjolnir than the one that knocked him out help?

Oh, wait. That all happened.
You would think he know all of this if he actually played Ragnarok and watched multiple playthroughs of this game and the previous ones.

If anything, if he did do all of the above, and he still deliberately ignores everything above happening, then honestly, what else can you do for him but weep and pity him?

You would think he know all of this if he actually played Ragnarok and watched multiple playthroughs of this game and the previous ones.

If anything, if he did do all of the above, and he still deliberately ignores everything above happening, then honestly, what else can you do for him but weep and pity him?
Topic ban Weekly for participating in GoW discussion

What a way to make peoples hate you more, Weekly
Seems like a harsh response for a disagreement of scaling but you do you i suppose
This. Is. A pretty big red flag m8.

If you're not big into the lore of the verse ATM and you're just gonna go around being a "Yes man" just for the sake of it by taking other people's opinions at face value without any evidence to show for it, then maybe you should not debate verses at all.
Thats...rather rude and kind of elitist ngl. Ive played Ragnarok and GoW 2018 to completion and watched playthroughs of both games, claiming im just being a 'yes man' because i disagree with you is uncalled for.
Yeah I think he's ******* with us at this point
Not at all, im 100% serious here, if i werent i wouldnt be saying
Topic ban Weekly for participating in GoW discussion
If topic banning people for disagreeing with stats were allowed, so many people would be banned from so many verses
Am I seeing this correctly?
Did you just try and assert a tier of a verse that you haven't even bothered to check the lore for yet?

He must be ******* with us at this point
No? I disagreed with the scaling of two characters, i said nothing about tiers

DiAvJ4bUcAACEZ3.jpg
I third this

Seems like a harsh response for a disagreement of scaling but you do you i suppose

Thats...rather rude and kind of elitist ngl. Ive played Ragnarok and GoW 2018 to completion and watched playthroughs of both games, claiming im just being a 'yes man' because i disagree with you is uncalled for.

If topic banning people for disagreeing with stats were allowed, so many people would be banned from so many verses

Character A overpowers and beats Character B
A certain someone says that didn't happen and bogs down the thread because of it

Yeah, seems like a reason for a topic ban to me

That's not a harsh response at all. That is genuine concern of your disagreements not being based on fact THAT IS LITERALLY SHOWN IN OUR FACE.

Wrong. Every single concern you have pulled up is blatantly ignoring further evidence and actual scenes that exist right in the game that you so conveniently happen to ignore. This isn't me being rude and elitist, this is me calling you out for purposefully spreading misinformation like this.

Also if you played Ragnarok and 2018 to completion and watched playthroughs of both games, how the hell can you just go about believing in these lies and blatantly ignore all these other piece of evidence that is literally within the game itself?

Then you're deluding yourself with your own lies, Weekly. Do you not see how dangerous this kind of mindset is?

Let's not beat around the bush here. Point is, you disagree with the scaling based on false premises and your blatant ignorances of context and other scenes in the series

You disagreed on entirely wrong premises that further evidence then ripped and tore through.

Ehh, Id say he's going for the kill on a person everyone literally started a war over.

You can't say he didn't incapacitate both Kratos and Atreus with his mastery over magic because that literally happened and they had to be rescued by Freya
I mean, he is going for the kill, so you could say he's comparable to his GOW3 self in terms of peak physicals, but he's still not broken like his GOW3 self.

I mean, he is going for the kill, so you could say he's comparable to his GOW3 self in terms of peak physicals, but he's still not broken like his GOW3 self.
Yeah, I'm not saying he's above fear Zeus (Even though according to the Journal he is) but he's definitely above full power Norse Kratos

Back