• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

me going insane while explaining people that Kratos doesn't die from falling off a three story building
image0.gif
To who? Just don't bother man.

me going insane while explaining people that Kratos doesn't die from falling off a three story building
image0.gif
Doesn't he fall from higher places even in-game? This isn't even a secondary canon or lore thing. But don't lose sleep over it. If you have to convince them for so long, they're likely already set in their beliefs.

None that I'm aware of. It just has regular growth like you'd expect from a cosmic tree. The fact that Sutr could nuke it doesn't help its case.
sutr shook the tree yes but i think the logic of tree regrowth can be applied to cosmic tree. If those monster constantly eating the branches and the branches keep regrowing i believe world tree should have some kind of regen.

sutr shook the tree yes but i think the logic of tree regrowth can be applied to cosmic tree. If those monster constantly eating the branches and the branches keep regrowing i believe world tree should have some kind of regen.
....It's a tree. It's generally gonna grow.

Isn't Atreus going to Ironwood just some wacky teleportation/dimensional travel? Ironwood is a real place (Stuff about it not being real or whatever is just a lie to keep people like Odin from snooping around).
I fear they might not accept him as he changed his future and the giants are VERY conservative into wanting to change it, they might want to kill his father as he "should have died" and "You should mourn him and still be named LOKI". Odin and thor did gave their people PTSD after all so if someone above that is still alive, they ,might be worried.

Loki should Definitely get Dimensional travel through the fact that he literally traveled to Jotunheim by sleeping.
Also Loki is a strong boy, he was able to lift up one of those rocks which block your path to other areas on his own, definitely at least Class 50.

Another thing I noticed is that we potentially have a big scaling problem.
KLOL brought up that in Kratos's journel entry of Thor he mentions that Thor's blows were the strongest he's ever felt, which would include Zeus's.
If that's the case then that means Thor scales above GoW 3's Kratos at full power and that also of course would apply to Odin as well as he beat both Kratos and Atreus at the same time.

Back