• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Was it stated the sea is endless? Also i think it was shown in official cosmology image earth being smaller than the Underworld and the sky.
Yes, the novel says the sea is endless (and, no. It wasn't a hyperbole). Bruno confirmed that the concept art wasn't drawn to scale, but rather to show the connection between the Mortal World and Hades.

Chapter 2. Same chapter where the infinite sky is mentioned.

Though GOW2 states the Island of Creation to be at the edge of Greece.
The Isle of Creation is just at the edge of the Mortal Word's landmass. You can actually see the sea stretching endlessly from there.

Yes, the novel says the sea is endless (and, no. It wasn't a hyperbole). Bruno confirmed that the concept art wasn't drawn to scale, but rather to show the connection between the Mortal World and Hades.
Actually, I think I may have misread about the edge thing in GOW2. Can't seem to find it, but yes, Bruno did say something of the sort. Lost the tweet to time tho.

And mftl+ speed for cronos is just downplay also for physical strength.
LMFAO

The MFTL+ speed gets whisked to "Infinite" because of the size of the mortal universe alone.

The "Omnipresence" stuff is also just Enhanced Senses and Cosmic Awareness TBF, Ouranos had really good ears huh.

The renders are also dogshit.

Many of the other abilities are also unsourced.

"His descent into physical reality generated cosmic ripples that spread across the 'fabric of actuality', and that was while he was vastly weakened. At his peak, while using Morpheus as a physical vessel and with his seal being weakened, he was described as a threat of such magnitude that it would take one of the three Eternal Emperors to halt him."

What is this shit?

"His descent into physical reality generated cosmic ripples that spread across the 'fabric of actuality', and that was while he was vastly weakened. At his peak, while using Morpheus as a physical vessel and with his seal being weakened, he was described as a threat of such magnitude that it would take one of the three Eternal Emperors to halt him."

What is this shit?
The first time ever hearing this.

What is this shit?
Fanfic.

What is this shit?
LMFAO this smells like peak wank at first glance.

The closest thing I can think of regarding the Three Eternal Emperors are the Three Wise Men, Kings Aeacus, Rhadamanthus and Minos. That were actually supposed to be the Christian Three Wise Men signalling the arrival of Jesus.

LMFAO this smells like peak wank at first glance.

The closest thing I can think of regarding the Three Eternal Emperors are the Three Wise Men, Kings Aeacus, Rhadamanthus and Minos. That were actually supposed to be the Christian Three Wise Men signalling the arrival of Jesus.
That where also supposed to be kratos lol

Does Chaos actually has any feats?
Birthing the Primordials, being the literal embodiment of life and creation itself, fighting against her Primordial Children before being made her own son's chew toy because incest, incest and more incest.

Then Chaos births Ouranos's sister and future wife Gaia. And you can kind of see where that goes.

Does Chaos actually has any feats?
Yeah. She's the Primordial void without order, spawned in all the Primordials creating the very concept of Life, created mountains across the Mortal World by punching fellow Primordial Ourea, her blood created The Furies, her essence is present in the Blades of Chaos, and she was making all of creation merge with her void self at the end of GoW 3 (when Kratos was fighting Zeus).

Ah.

The "edge of the world" part is from the GOW2 novel, Chapter 18, BTW, where it states it took Kratos 6 days to reach there going non-stop at top speed.
Yeah, but it's not actually the edge of planet. It's just the edge of its landmass. The actual planet is infinite in size for it has an endless sea, an infinite sky, and sits atop the infinite underworld (preventing any sunlight from reaching inside).

What? That's really impressive feat. We should make her/it a profile just for that lol
Yeah, Zeus even says "look at all this chaos you wrought" or something as the entire world is going crazy. In the GoW Greek World, the word "chaos" almost always refers to the Primordial.

I am still not convinced thor was just being fast in the final battle. I still thing he did turn into lightning. You can clearly see it when he is with atreus and they need to get to another side of the platform and he LITERALLY TURNS INTO LIGHTNING. I even watched it in slow-motion.

me going insane while explaining people that Kratos doesn't die from falling off a three story building
image0.gif

Back