• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Nah it was rushed as hell

I like Ragnarok more than 2018, but I believe 2018's story was better handled. The pacing was excellent
Yeah, Ragnarok improves on the gameplay and pretty much everything else besides the story.
For me the emotional moments in 2018 just hit so much harder, probably because the main focus was just on two characters and not a dozen other characters.

Also who the **** thought it was a good idea to keep climbing a chain as a method of traversal?. It's agonizing compared to all the other far faster ways that Ragnarok Introduces.

I mean, we have to consider that the entire Greek saga was completed in 8 years (not counting GoW: Ascension).
Actually just 5. It's 8 if you count ascension. But I get where you're coming from.
I also hate how they did the final boss, like the Thor fight was really cool Thematically and challenge wise and he's immeadiatly killed off and replaced with a far worse bossfight that being Odin
Yeah Odin was very underwhelming. But he did have some very cool attacks.

Also I felt that they cheeped out on the Grapple animations.
They have more enemy types than before but it's still mostly reskins.
All you need is like 2 for each weapon on an enemy type and boom your done.
That's 6 animations per enemy type which considering all the other shit they added to the game as well as re-using assets from the previous should have been no problem.

That's definitely another thing that disappointed me with the sequel, It's so jarring when I perform a kill animation on a large enemy with the spear and Kratos whips out his blades at lightning ******* speeds in order to complete the animation

Yeah, I remember hearing that they might have a sci Fi game in the works

-1487327364686.jpg

148732732279.jpg

YA0r0M4.jpeg

EyTtY7q.jpeg

IZE3GYr.jpeg

RklXe0J.jpeg

zNReAiA.jpeg

JL0Pv6n.jpeg

oJImOEH.jpeg

LMAOO i was in the youtube comments and there are some triggered sonic fanboys saying sonic didn't get nominated because it came out so late, even tho ragnarok came a day after and still got nominated 💀

this creature need to exist in GoW

2-C succubus via sex
A succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in folklore, in female form, that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. According to religious tradition, a succubus needs male ***** to survive; repeated sexual activity with a succubus will result in a bond being formed between the succubus and the man; a succubus cannot drain or harm the man with whom she is having intercourse. In modern representations, a succubus is often depicted as a beautiful seductress or enchantress, rather than as demonic or frightening. The male counterpart to the succubus is the incubus.

Back