• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

So what are thor's new abilities?
Resistence to Poison manipulation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation (because how souls work), flight, resurrection?, non physical interaction (by damaging souls) etc and possibly resistance to extreme cold.
What is the ability to recall your weapon called?

So what are thor's new abilities?
Resistence to Poison manipulation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation (because how souls work), flight, resurrection?, non physical interaction (by damaging souls) etc and possibly resistance to extreme cold.
What is the ability to recall your weapon called?
I forgot resistance to heat manipulation

From what I've seen, Thor not only fails to regenerate from the axe, he also doesn't heal from any of Kratos's attacks, even the spear attack that should've blown up his internals.

Immortality Type 2 and Supernatural Willpower. And Resistance to Explosion Manip.

From what I've seen, Thor not only fails to regenerate from the axe, he also doesn't heal from any of Kratos's attacks, even the spear attack that should've blown up his internals.

Immortality Type 2 and Supernatural Willpower. And Resistance to Explosion Manip.
Do norse gods age and die?

Can thor also get limited spatial manipulation by effecting nine realms and yggdrasil? (Even splintering it at some point).
Pretty sure damaging space does not net you the ability to manipulate/create space. It's just AP and range.

Ouranos situation is kinda weird tho. It's not just a blatant AP, speed and range feat, it's also creating something out of his body.

Pretty sure damaging space does not net you the ability to manipulate/create space. It's just AP and range.

Ouranos situation is kinda weird tho. It's not just a blatant AP, speed and range feat, it's also creating something out of his body.
well destruction of space is subset of space manipulation so....

He just regenerated an arm. Gaia also regenerated her arm, uranos should regenerate from his head being split in two,
Ouranos only suffered a bruised chin LOL, he got uppercutted in the noggin.

zeus having blade of olimpus stuck in his chest multiple times, kratos the same as zeus etc
Zeus laughs off being impaled by the BoO so many times and then comes back like he's on extreme steroids that it's not even funny.

Ouranos only suffered a bruised chin LOL, he got uppercutted in the noggin.

Zeus laughs off being impaled by the BoO so many times and then comes back like he's on extreme steroids that it's not even funny.
Who has the most impressive hax in gow universe?

Who has the most impressive hax in gow universe?
Aside from Fear Zeus and PoH Kratos? I was originally going to say Base Zeus but now I have changed my mind to Hades.

Man literally makes up haxes to torture the souls in his domain and has most of the important stuff noted down in him too close for comfort. And prolly has thousands of other powers from the millions of other souls he has absorbed for himself.

Aside from Fear Zeus and PoH Kratos? I was originally going to say Base Zeus but now I have changed my mind to Hades.

Man literally makes up haxes to torture the souls in his domain and has most of the important stuff noted down in him too close for comfort.
i believe hades should have reality warping

In 2018 game surtr is stated he will destroy asgard and then everything will be reborn anew. Is that some life manipulation and creation for surtr? I know he already has creation but this could just further validate it.

Splitting yggdrasil in half or just splintering a part of it?
They didn't splinter a part of it, the damage was indicated to be pretty severe.

Also there's Surtr's destruction of Asgard completely destroying the branch that held Asgard as well which shook the entire Tree to its very core so the splintering's kind of a moot point, given how easily Thor was 2v1'ing them both.

Back