• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Higher infinites that are so huge it's ridiculous. And to think people came up with this stuff 7000+ years ago is insane
I mean, these ancient scriptures and epics have been heavily interpolated, edited, and extrapolated through the years as they were verbally/orthographically passed down over generations. So, no.

But yes, the ancient Vedic civilisation did indeed manage to come with up with facts such as the earth is spherical, the universe is infinite, basic composition of stars, etc. Heck, they even managed to accurately describe the working of the solar system upto 6 planets.

They came up with a holy Trinity of the creator God (Brahma), the preserver God (Maha-Vishnu), and the destroyer God (Sada-Shiva) who are basically the same beings performing 3 different roles in 3 different forms. They also stated that every universe has its own holy Trinity.

Does anyone know where it's said Odin made multiple realms from Ymir's flesh? Trying to work on his AP section in my sandbox for him and I know for a fact it's said somewhere but for the life of me I can't find anything besides the one statement in 2018 that only talks about him creating Midgard.

Can you tell me a little more about para brahman?
Basically, Para-Brahman is incomprehensibly beyond form, math, logic, comprehension, conceptualisations, dualities, and is so detached from the maya of the endlessly proliferating as well as infinite dimensional multiverse that it's all like a dream for him. He's the highest form of existence and the supreme truth/end-all-be-all in the Hindu epics.

Basically, Para-Brahman is incomprehensibly beyond form, math, logic, comprehension, conceptualisations, dualities, and is so detached from the maya of the endlessly proliferating as well as infinite dimensional multiverse that it's all like a dream for him. He's the highest form of existence and the supreme truth/end-all-be-all in the Hindu epics.
Would Hinduism/buddhism be tier 0 by infinite higher infinites?

Does anyone know where it's said Odin made multiple realms from Ymir's flesh? Trying to work on his AP section in my sandbox for him and I know for a fact it's said somewhere but for the life of me I can't find anything besides the one statement in 2018 that only talks about him creating Midgard.
Yes. Look up the part where Mimir and Atreus talk about all the giants the Aesir have killed.

Better yet, here you go.

They'll probably not bring him up in a fight. But if it's Hindu myth, it's existence will definitely be mentioned.

It's Apophatic Theology being linked to dimensionality with good scans will get it to 1A

Ah it was Mimir and Atreus recalling what he did in the boat, for some reason I kept thinking him creating the realms was mentioned when Atreus went to Ironwood.

When you will finish your sandbox could you show it?

So is it possible SMS make GoW based on Hindu Myth without too much controversy ?
Not gonna happen. Hinduism is the 3rd biggest religion in the world with nearly 1.3 billion followers. At best, they can make a game taking light inspirations from Hindu/Buddhist ancient texts like Asura's Wrath. But even that would invite a lot of controversy. I really want Kratos to go to Shinto myths next though. They're not very controversies at all. They also have feats and descriptions which rival the consistent power level and hierarchies of Buddhism, which is almost on par with Hinduism.

Not gonna happen. Hinduism is the 3rd biggest religion in the world with nearly 1.3 billion followers. At best, they can make a game taking light inspirations from Hindu/Buddhist ancient texts like Asura's Wrath. But even that would invite a lot of controversy. I really want Kratos to go to Shinto myths next though. They're not very controversies at all. They also have feats and descriptions which rival the consistent power level and hierarchies of Buddhism, which is almost on par with Hinduism.
hmm i see, but does the controversy would hurt the sales or something tho ? because you know only 3 millions hindu in USA

So is garmr getting a profile?
Yeah, just gotta find that list KingTempest posted in this mess.

But I'm itching to get the BoC and Blades of Athena profiles done first, but the renders for those haven't been done yet.

Back