• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Interesting that prehistoric pantheons apparently exist, going by that fertility idol.

Apparently Kratos never went to Egypt as per Ragnarok's Ankh codex description.

Worse still, we have a janbiya.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BOYS.

btw what is fert stuff, i remember that thing became a meme at some point, but i dont know what it is..

btw regarding kila, so Buddhism exist in GoW Universe ?

Tibetan_-_Ritual_Dagger_-_Walters_52311_%282%29.jpg

I wonder, what tier you can put GoW at potentially in future ?
At the very least 1-C. If they go for the Vedic pantheon, they'd talk about shit like 12 higher dimensions and an infinitely proliferating multiverse AT THE VERY LEAST. That's like the most unimpressive cosmological description you'd find in the Vedas.

At the very least 1-C. If they go for the Vedic pantheon, they'd talk about shit like 12 higher dimensions and an infinitely proliferating multiverse AT THE VERY LEAST. That's like the most unimpressive cosmological description you'd find in the Vedas.
so what is the most impressive cosmological description in the vedas ?

No I do not know what that means (does that mean that mean kratos will met india gods or god?)

so what is the most impressive cosmological description in the vedas ?
That the entire endlessly proliferating infinitely layered multiverse and all of its possible dualities are a mere illusion to the holy Trinity: Lord Brahma (the Generator), Lord Maha-Vishnu (the Operator), and Lord Sada-Shiva (the Destroyer). Together, they form the one true G.O.D. of the Hindu/Sanatan texts called Para-Brahman, who has probably the most insane descriptions in all of religious literature.

No I do not know what that means (does that mean that mean kratos will met india gods or god?)
Indian/Buddhist gods are for Kila.

Janbiya is a whole other can of worms that none of you should even think about trying to touch if you value your lives.

That the entire endlessly proliferating infinitely layered multiverse and all of its possible dualities are a mere illusion to the holy Trinity: Lord Brahma (the Generator), Lord Maha-Vishnu (the Operator), and Lord Sada-Shiva (the Destroyer). Together, they form the one true G.O.D. of the Hindu/Sanatan texts called Para-Brahman, who has probably the most insane descriptions in all of religious literature.
Can you tell me a little more about para brahman?

Back