• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I mean that doesn't necessarely disprove that Bifröst's energies can travel across time, and we don't have just this instance.
I guess it could apply in a non-combat applicable fashion for the Horn and for Mimir's eyes (But it would scale to absolutely no one).

Heimdall use Bifröst (or at least i think) to time slow Kratos in his fight, further proof that Bifröst's energy can affect time.

Kratos's Realm Shift also work by using Light of Alfheim, the same light that's use to make Bifröst.
Both cases are hax (Space-Time Manip), it's Realm Shift in its entirety. I'd know, the effects play out the same way and Kratos obtains the sword responsible for it to use it himself.

The same light that teleported Kratos in another place back in GoW 2018, and when he returned back 2-3 days has passed in Alfheim instead of just a few minutes.
Inter-realm travel I suppose.

Also Hel the Bird admonishes Kratos and Atreus for letting Garm open Realm Tears, tears that should've never existed to begin with.

Last edited:
Would garmr have concept destruction or something?
Prolly Type 2 Concept. I am not aware of any concept that he has devoured that predates and was responsible for creating reality itself, unlike the Primordials, Great Evils and Hope who do have feats for it.

Do aesir gods have any kind of conceptual manipulation or something similar?
What about Ymir? The way Odin describe him as a "Force of Nature" made him sound like he was the equivalent of the Primordials to the Norse.

Edit: Also Surtr may count too.

Last edited:
He didn't literally destroy fate... I wished that wasn't something we needed to debate about

Also, when it comes to Thor Odin and Surtr, would this get removed now?
With help from his father, he defeated the fire giant Surtr, who, in his dying breath after said fight, swung his sword and erased all of existence.
Since... it didn't happen?

Originally it was just "this was prophesied to happen in Ragnarok", but it didn't happen

Back