• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Profile cleanup, Minor additions, and 2 new pages

Everything relevant here:

Just some updates for some pages, the addition of 2 new pages (both of which are over due), and the addition of some new hax, and some new justifications being added to already accepted ap tiers. Speed update as well.

to make things easier, I'll post new proposed hax directly here as well:

Primordials:
Death Manipulation (Thanatos is the Embodiment of Death), Shapeshifting (Can change their size at will, shifting from being comparable to entire galaxies to mountainous sizes within a heartbeat if need be), Resistance to Time Manipulation and Physics Manipulation (The Primordial Gods predate the existence of time itself, and are not constrained by any of the mortal laws of physical reality, since those same laws are, in fact, mere aspects of what their own essence encompasses)

I agree with all this too, but since the Primordials exist before time himself and are not being constrained by any of the mortal laws of the physical reality qualifies as a Acausality Type 4 feat for than?

Makes sense. The part about resistance to time manipulation and physics manipulation sounds potentially like Type 4 Acausality.

Makes sense. The part about resistance to time manipulation and physics manipulation sounds potentially like Type 4 Acausality.
It's given to them by the very nature of their being(s).
As for the acausality argument, whether it helps or not towards the argument, morpheus (one of said primordials) resides in a mirror dimension of eternal night and dreams where "imagination and reality converge and time is distorted" Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't.

It's given to them by the very nature of their being(s).
As for the acausality argument, whether it helps or not towards the argument, morpheus (one of said primordials) resides in a mirror dimension of eternal night and dreams where "imagination and reality converge and time is distorted" Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't.
looks like subjective reality to me... :unsure:

There is one issue with type 4 I feel should be discussed, and that's revolving around type 4 by default giving you resistance to fate manip. The sisters of fate control everyone in the pantheon (besides kratos). Would this be an anti-feat for type 4, or a feat for the sisters controlling type 4's?

I'm not sure but if the Primordials' feat is enough for Type 4 on its own then I think this would be a feat for the Sisters.

Best to wait until other knowledgeable members offer their 2 cents though.

There is one issue with type 4 I feel should be discussed, and that's revolving around type 4 by default giving you resistance to fate manip. The sisters of fate control everyone in the pantheon (besides kratos). Would this be an anti-feat for type 4, or a feat for the sisters controlling type 4's?
sister of fate control primordial too ?

sister of fate control primordial too ?
They control everyone. As cory stated, they are the most powerful beings in the pantheon because of this. Gaia "theoretically" have these same resistances as well for being a primordial, and predating time. They still made her and the rest of the titans lose the titan war

Well, the only thing here is to know if the Primordials indeed fits the Type 4 or not, since even Cory mentions that they are capable to control everyone in the pantheon, so if they fit, than only thing to do is give Acasaulity Type 4 Negation for the sisters and put on Kratos's profile that he was capable to resist fate hax that binds even Type 4 Acausaul beings.

So, better wait for now for more people to say if Primordials fits Type 4 or not.

I agree with Type 4 Acausality for than tho.

BTW while we're on topic of this, shouldn't the primordials get abstract existence for embodying specific concepts?

• Primordials
  • World Pillar
    • Unless they are sentient, locations can't have profiles anymore as accepted by a past staff thread; the best profile can be is a blog.
  • Norse Pantheon
    • I am neutral.
  • Surtr
    • For Large Size; you should have a type based on the wiki standard. Also, which type would it be and what way?

Yes, that should be a given. Gaia already has Acausality type 1 with feats.
  • World Pillar
    • Unless they are sentient, locations can't have profiles anymore as accepted by a past staff thread; the best profile can be is a blog.
Oh ok. Does places like Hell in DOOM count for this too, or is it because they are listed as civilizations?
  • Norse Pantheon
    • I am neutral.
  • Surtr
    • For Large Size; you should have a type based on the wiki standard. Also, which type would it be and what way?
He's depicted as being very large, but we don't have any exact value to go off of. Best we can do is base him off the giants we see in Jotenheim at the end of the game, which dwarf entire mountain ranges.

Fair enough
Out of everything proposed, I figured the norse pantheon upgrades would go through pretty easily. I don't even know what tier 4 is about or why the norse pantheon is tiered there, seriously. Following simple scaling, kratos is the exact same person, exact same power. Therefore he and everyone else scaling to him should by default be at least High 3-A to 2-C. Not to mention the norse pantheon has multiple 2-C feats, with all the realms being separate space-times. So no scaling is needed on their part, but scaling them to the greek pantheon via kratos is pretty basic.

Probably. Either way, kratos clearly didn't go from High 3-A at least to 4-A. Hell, in GoW 4 he closes realm tears that threaten individual space-times casually with nothing but his raw strength.

Back