• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Profile cleanup, Minor additions, and 2 new pages

Looking back, I recalled the situation was similar to the 3-A compromise tier. I would be fine with scaling Norse Pantheon to Kratos especially since stats like speed were accepted to scale to Kratos's Greek version.

Last edited:
Surtr
  • For Large Size; you should have a type based on the wiki standard. Also, which type would it be and what way?
I gave Surtr Large Size type 3 scaling from other giants within the game
maxresdefault.jpg

Everything is pretty agreed on, considering nothing is really changing, majority of this CRT is just adding scans tbh
Norse pantheon upgrades are good to go, only thing that isn't agreed upon fully is Acausality Type 4, but that was brought up in the thread itself. As for the proposed changes, everything seems agreed upon from what I see. Acausality Type 4 needs one more staff agreement I believe.

Everything is pretty agreed on, considering nothing is really changing, majority of this CRT is just adding scans tbh
Norse pantheon upgrades are good to go, only thing that isn't agreed upon fully is Acausality Type 4, but that was brought up in the thread itself. As for the proposed changes, everything seems agreed upon from what I see. Acausality Type 4 needs one more staff agreement I believe.
I guess this summary but World Pillar can't have a profile since it is a location via wiki standard; World Pillar's page would at best be a blog.

The changes should be made if not done yet, first.

Last edited:
Just noticed I didn’t give my inputs on the type 4. If existing before time can count as existing outside of time, I think type 4 should count? I think? Not 100% sure.

Agree with all updates.
I also believe Primordials all should get Acausality Type 4.

Time = System of Cause and effect

They predate it which means they exist outside/independent of time altogether in the context of Greek Realm.

That should qualify with the wikia standards for Acausality Type 4.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

They predate it which means they exist in a completely different system of causality.

Looking back, I recalled the situation was similar to the 3-A compromise tier. I would be fine with scaling Norse Pantheon to Kratos especially since stats like speed were accepted to scale to Kratos's Greek version.
After changing from neutral to agreement for Norse, are you still neutral for acausality after saga's comment?

Just gonna leave this here before it gets closed: High 3-A is unnecessary really, we have enough feats to leave them just at Tier 2

You think your High 3-A is safe from me ? I'll erase him...willl erase him, Obi...I WILL ERASE HIM

Agree with all updates.
I also believe Primordials all should get Acausality Type 4.

Time = System of Cause and effect

They predate it which means they exist outside/independent of time altogether in the context of Greek Realm.

That should qualify with the wikia standards for Acausality Type 4.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

They predate it which means they exist in a completely different system of causality.
So anyone that existed before Cronos should get this, right?

Wait, if we're scaling strength and speed to his GoW III version, why isn't the same being done for the lifting strength? Both should have the same lifting strength.

Back