• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we can remove the tabs for the physical sections. Ultimately, it's just a personal preference.

Do any of the Norse gods get anything new in this thread? Just seems like extra abilities listings for Greek Gods. Makes me wonder how the hell any matches can be made with GoW profiles and other franchises.

Do any of the Norse gods get anything new in this thread? Just seems like extra abilities listings for Greek Gods. Makes me wonder how the hell any matches can be made with GoW profiles and other franchises.
This CRT has become too big, and we lack the materials ATM, so we wish to handle the rest in another CRT. However, Dust_Collector is making an Odin sandbox.

Unfortunately, the Norse side will still not be able to fare well against the Greek side of things. Norse has the physical feat showing advantage, but Greece has its hax, and its upscaling advantage. Also, what Planck said. Indexing comes first, versus matches are an afterthought.

Well, I suppose I agree with everything listed here, although I'm still unsure about using Kratos' fight with Baldur and Heimdall as proof of his RE, more like getting back in his groove.

Missed Additions:

• Kratos’s statements of being the perfect warrior from GOW1 and being fashioned by Ares and the Furies to tear down the very walls of Olympus itself (in GOW Ascension) should be added. Him being praised by both Athena (GOW2 Novel Chapter 19) and the Sisters (GOW2 Novel Chapter 36) to be a warrior without equal, to be second to none, should also be added
  • As for what other upgrades Fear Zeus would get:
    • His soul and mind resistance gets buffed even further because they are enforced by Fear (This is for base Zeus)
    • Conceptual Mind Manipulation because he literally invaded Fear in a brute-forced manner into Kratos’s mind to completely destroy any remnants of whatever consciousness lingered within him.
    • As Per WoG, Kratos had his soul completely destroyed by Fear Zeus, but later PoH Kratos shrugs him off. So Fear Zeus gets soul destruction of enhanced nature if not conceptual because of how it was done. And PoH gets resistance to it.
  • Kratos gets further justification for NPI due to being able to interact with the Realm Tears with his bare hands, which are literal holes in the fabric of reality, and are noted to be Voids.
  • Kratos gets Martial Arts via the art of Pankration (More details here), a little bit of Jiu-Jitsu knee strikes (Here) and via also having knowledge of all forms of war and combat as the God of War.
  • Hades should have passive Corruption (scan)
  • Another feat of Kratos affecting intangible being (scan)
  • Ares should have Necromancy (scan)
  • Athena should have Transmutation (scan)
  • So basically, anybody who can mess around with souls would also end up having Concept Manipulation Type 3, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (Mind aspect, affecting even one part of the soul causes the entire being and their memory to suffer) and Probability Manipulation (Luck aspect). Form represents the concept of your existence so it would be Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation, and Direction granting Vector Manipulation as it's part of what makes Vectors in the first place. In terms of the noteworthy characters in the series that have showings of affecting the soul, Thor vs Laufey splitting a soul comes to mind. Poseidon’s Electric Powers can destroy both the body and spirit (Including incorporeal Wraiths) completely. There is also Fear Zeus completely destroying Kratos’s Soul, Hermes controlling the souls and sending them to the underworld, and Hades in general being able to manipulate, absorb, crush, control, and cleave souls.
New additions look A-Okay to me, unsure about the Vector Manip stuff (I'll leave that to smarter minds than me), but seriously you should have added this all in before making the CRT bozo

@Elizhaa @DemonGodMitchAubin @GilverTheProtoAngelo Whaddya think?

Missed Additions:

• Kratos’s statements of being the perfect warrior from GOW1 and being fashioned by Ares and the Furies to tear down the very walls of Olympus itself (in GOW Ascension) should be added. Him being praised by both Athena (GOW2 Novel Chapter 19) and the Sisters (GOW2 Novel Chapter 36) to be a warrior without equal, to be second to none, should also be added

• Conceptual Mind Manipulation because he literally invaded Fear in a brute-forced manner into Kratos’s mind to completely destroy any remnants of whatever consciousness lingered within him.
    • His soul and mind resistance gets buffed even further because they are enforced by Fear (This is for base Zeus)
    • As Per WoG, Kratos had his soul completely destroyed by Fear Zeus, but later PoH Kratos shrugs him off. So Fear Zeus gets soul destruction of enhanced nature if not conceptual because of how it was done. And PoH gets resistance to it.
  • Kratos gets further justification for NPI due to being able to interact with the Realm Tears with his bare hands, which are literal holes in the fabric of reality, and are noted to be Voids.
  • Kratos gets Martial Arts via the art of Pankration (More details here), a little bit of Jiu-Jitsu knee strikes (Here) and via also having knowledge of all forms of war and combat as the God of War.
  • So basically, anybody who can mess around with souls would also end up having Concept Manipulation Type 3, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (Mind aspect, affecting even one part of the soul causes the entire being and their memory to suffer) and Probability Manipulation (Luck aspect). Form represents the concept of your existence so it would be Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation, and Direction granting Vector Manipulation as it's part of what makes Vectors in the first place. In terms of the noteworthy characters in the series that have showings of affecting the soul, Thor vs Laufey splitting a soul comes to mind. Poseidon’s Electric Powers can destroy both the body and spirit (Including incorporeal Wraiths) completely. There is also Fear Zeus completely destroying Kratos’s Soul, Hermes controlling the souls and sending them to the underworld, and Hades in general being able to manipulate, absorb, crush, control, and cleave souls
Looks good

Unsure About vector manip and i am neutral on conceptual soul Manipulation
I agree with the rest of the missed addition

Unsure About vector manip and i am neutral on conceptual soul Manipulation
I agree with the rest of the missed addition
It's basically Type 3 as it (Form) represents the aspect of your existence, but that's its maximum range. In short, worst possible Concept Manipulation you could ever have on the spectrum.

It's basically Type 3 as it represents the aspect of your existence, but that's its maximum range. In short, worst possible Concept Manipulation you could ever have on the spectrum.
Moreso was neutral on cuz i am not good With concept hax but expected it would be Something better tbh

Atreus could get Non physical interaction, resistance to Electricity manipulation, Paralysis inducement, and magic for killing Wights.

I also the think the main bosses should all get resistances to Kratos Talismans and relics.

Lahkesis could get Attack reflection for deflecting the Golden Fleece Projectiles.

Atreus could get Non physical interaction, resistance to Electricity manipulation, Paralysis inducement, and magic for killing Wights.

I also the think the main bosses should all get resistances to Kratos Talismans and relics.

Lahkesis could get Attack reflection for deflecting the Golden Fleece Projectiles.
Talismans and Relics are to be handled in the next CRT.

And Atreus? Well, he needs a complete overhaul. Something we can't do here.

Lahkesis... I dunno, isn't it just her strength reflecting her energy back like a tennis ball?

Talismans and Relics are to be handled in the next CRT
Gotcha
And Atreus? Well, he needs a complete overhaul. Something we can't do here.
Fair enough. We still got to gauge his base tier.

Lahkesis... I dunno, isn't it just her strength reflecting her energy back like a tennis ball?
You don't remember in GOW2 when you basically play hot potato with her lol she could do it a bunch of times 4:10 she uses her staff to reflect the beam

Fair enough. We still got to gauge his base tier.
Yeah, that's fine, that's already part of the base CRT.

You don't remember in GOW2 when you basically play hot potato with her lol she could do it a bunch of times 4:10 she uses her staff to reflect the beam
Huh. Didn't know that hers made the Golden Fleece sound as well, when I played, she didn't make the sound doing hot potato. Seems fine I guess.

Missed Additions:

• So basically, anybody who can mess around with souls would also end up having Concept Manipulation Type 3, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (Mind aspect, affecting even one part of the soul causes the entire being and their memory to suffer) and Probability Manipulation (Luck aspect). Form represents the concept of your existence so it would be Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation, and Direction granting Vector Manipulation as it's part of what makes Vectors in the first place. In terms of the noteworthy characters in the series that have showings of affecting the soul, Thor vs Laufey splitting a soul comes to mind. Poseidon’s Electric Powers can destroy both the body and spirit (Including incorporeal Wraiths) completely. There is also Fear Zeus completely destroying Kratos’s Soul, Hermes controlling the souls and sending them to the underworld, and Hades in general being able to manipulate, absorb, crush, control, and cleave souls.
Everything checks out.

For the Kratos profile revisions I made a couple of full body renders for his Demigod key that you can feel free to use, apart from that obv agree with everything
latest

Last edited:
Damn, Ascension Kratos looking like a pinheaded ape with big arms and small head as usual LMFAO
I don't know if it's just me but Ascension Kratos always looked off, I can't even articulate what specifically irks me about his design so much lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back