• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ascended Athena Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, we saw the scene, this is the reason of her form which I am literally not disagreeing with HDE 5D.
How is this by any means imply she transcends the whole space-time continuum?

And yet, you guys say it is literal but it has more meaning?
  • Athena says she ascended to a higher plane of existence.
  • Cory Barlog (Lead Animator of God of War (2005), Director of God of War II and God of War (2018) etc.) elaborates that not only is this higher plane an actual well, plane but ascending there gave her power beyond everyone else.
  • "Everyone else" includes all pantheons, legends and stories, actual 4-dimensional beings and even entities that transcend space-time (the Yggdrasil).
  • Her power is no longer measurable by Kratos, who can see through everything from the power of artefacts to the nature of beings that slip between the sheets of reality.

If that's all metaphorical to you then honestly, whatever, we'll keep you on disagree. Glad you debated this at least.

The interview clarifies further on shit that actually exists and makes it less vague. It'd be entirely based on the interview ONLY IF ATHENA NEVER SAID THE DAMN LINE TO BEGIN WITH. You are literally nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking under the false pretense of "accuracy".
When I asked from where Planck got the idea of space-time transcendence that is superior to already 5D AP being, I get the link to the interview, yes. So I am questioning how it comes we are relying on entirely in the interview while the whole statement of the lore is simply “higher existence" implying her form in the scene.
  • Athena says she ascended to a higher plane of existence.
Seems fine, HDE, looking from the scene perspective and her unnatural form.
  • Cory Barlog (Lead Animator of God of War (2005), Director of God of War II and God of War (2018) etc.) elaborates that not only is this higher plane an actual well, plane but ascending there gave her power beyond everyone else.
Oh, you mean the statement where Gods are metaphors and stories, and they have absolute control? I still don't see how this jumps to a whole higher level of infinity.
  • "Everyone else" includes all pantheons, legends and stories, actual 4-dimensional beings and even entities that transcend space-time (the Yggdrasil).
Ya, HDE 5D do this stuff. I am aware.
  • Her power is no longer measurable by Kratos, who can see through everything from the power of artefacts to the nature of beings that slip between the sheets of reality.
Before I reply, does Kratos have an information analysis?

When I asked from where Planck got the idea of space-time transcendence that is superior to already 5D AP being, I get the link to the interview, yes. So I am questioning how it comes we are relying on entirely in the interview while the whole statement of the lore is simply “higher existence" implying her form in the scene.

Oh, you mean the statement where Gods are metaphors and stories, and they have absolute control? I still don't see how this jumps to a whole higher level of infinity.
Already addressed countless times in the above so no point in beating a dead horse.

Yes? It's on his profile, what difference would that make again, exactly?

Seems fine, HDE, looking from the scene perspective and her unnatural form.

Ya, HDE 5D do this stuff. I am aware.

Ma man, (or woman for that matter) you agree with 5-D, right? So you agree with low 1-C too then. Like seriously, what is you actually pont?

Why we can't simply give her resistance to information analysis? This seems to me the reasonable conclusion.
Ma man, (or woman for that matter) you agree with 5-D, right? So you agree with low 1-C too then. Like seriously, what is you actually pont?
HDE 5D? It is literally my whole point the moment I joined the CRT. Also, I am woman (or girl), even admin and other agreed to this.

Nine Realms are low 2-C structures for having different flows of time and shit like that, then you have the bifrost which "transends" everything inside the realms and Realms themselves are nothing more than little structures on infinite branches on the yggdrasil. Each branch "transending" space and time altogether to the point that it's meaningless to the yggdrasil. And yet, Athena is even beyond that, more specifically, on a "higher plain of existence".

The revisions look fine.

@Planck69 Btw it’s transcending space and time in the context of being superior over 4-D realms that qualifies for tier 1, not really just normal qualititative superiority as that by itself is a bit too vague.
Well, the branches "transends" the space and time of all realms.

Well, the branches "transends" the space and time of all realms.
Meh. Whatever, not really the main selling point of the thread. The tree is just supporting evidence compared to the actual meat and potatoes the Greek Pantheon is.

Anyway, we've exhausted our points and we're just running on repeats of same old arguments, so let's just wait for the staff to see what they say about this.

True, may I see the evidence of said feat?
Which feat, Athena resisting Kratos' Info Analysis Shenanigans? None exist. At all. There's literally no narrative reason for her to do so.

Or are you asking for Kratos' Info Analysis feats? Which is literally on Kratos' profile.

KLOL you are doing exactly what you are angry at me for doing. How about we ignore Dread and wait for the staff input?

No, I am asking the claim of him not detecting her power at all due to their immeasurable power which is one of the grounds being used for this thread.

5D doesn't equate to tier 1 all of the time, something I was explaining your dum ass last night which is her argument

No one is claiming that. What we are talking about is that the realm she ascended to is 5D and Athena has equal power to that realm. And she has the destruction range required for L1-C.

And you didn't explain anything last night. Wake up
Ravee. Go off for once. Lemme and Planck handle this.

My interpretation of her resistance to information analysis is not invalid at all, especially if it is visual. I don't need to prove it as Planck has already done the same.
Unless you can explain why my interpretation, based on visual evidence, is incorrect.

My interpretation of her resistance to information analysis is not invalid at all, especially if it is visual. I don't need to prove it as Planck has already done the same.
Unless you can explain why my interpretation, based on visual evidence, is incorrect.
Dread, I don't know if you've gotten this, but not everything needs to be spoonfed to you in the form of text.

Clear observations on Kratos' part and prior context of using his Info Analysis should tell you everything need to know, if you can't figure even that out, then why are you even here in the first place making such ridiculous assumptions that don't stick?

You are not disproving why she won't grant the resistance instead of a sketchy assumption that her power is immeasurable, and hence Kratos could not detect it.
Why would not the reason be that she got resistance to his already feat, and hence he can't detect it.

You are not disproving why she won't grant the resistance instead of a sketchy assumption that her power is immeasurable, and hence Kratos could not detect it.
This again?

Because there is absolutely no narrative reason for Athena to have resistance to Kratos' powers when her being of a higher level of existence with higher power is far too much for Kratos to even fathom or come to terms with. That is literally the simplest explanation one can give you.

Why would the reason be that she got resistance to his already feat, and hence he can't detect it.
What are you even talking about, Dread? Speak sense or stop derailing with such silly assumptions that don't make sense to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back