• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ascended Athena Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOW does have low 1-C cosmology.
And ALOT of verses have 2-C cosmology and then jump to low 1-C. Like lord of the rings for one example.
Lord of the Rings has a lot of statements of qualitative superiority of getting that rating, they have feats of affecting 5D shit, not just a statement of being higher dimensional etc

I change my vote of Kratos and shi becoming a Low 1-C smurf🗿

Lord of the Rings has a lot of statements of qualitative superiority of getting that rating, they have feats of affecting 5D shit, not just a statement of being higher dimensional etc

I change my vote of Kratos and shi becoming a Low 1-C smurf🗿
And so does god of war. Read the OP

no it doesn't, unless your trying to say that yggrassil transcends space and time which has been rejected in other threads
No, stop, full on stop, read the thread or give an actual argument for why it doesn't have low 1-C cosmology. The realm Athena is in is low 1-C plain of existence. We have more than 30 people agreeing. You can disagree but give me a single reason.

That's not the issue; it's a CRT, I expect a lot of back-and-forth. It's when its the same rehashed discussion again and again.....
That wasn't really my point. I understand that and of course people will disagree but holy shit, these are some of the worst arguments i have ever seen.

Like the other dude argued blades of exile are low 1-C for being created by Athena.
Stupidity at it's finest.

Hold on

Doesn't Athena need to create/affect/destroy Low 1-C structures to get Low 1-C AP??
This is just one of several ways to achieve Low 1-C.

When Athena evolved into a higher dimensional existence, which is already 5-D, her physical and magical powers (all her power), existence and mind also evolved into higher dimensional existence and became able to perform the actions of that dimensional plane. Low 1-C comes from here.

Because votes are not the same as arguments. Also, I think Ultima could give his input on this thread. I may ask him privately.
Leave it open, I still need response from @PrinceofPein

Also, to be clear, if 48 hours pass without much engagement or major change then I will apply this. I dunno why the wiki stops at the whim of 1-2 users but I want no part in that.
Normally it shouldn't, we have more agrees on staff side than disagrees and neutralities (4 thread mods and 2 admins agreeing versus one admin disagreeing and one admin being neutral) at the moment, I personally don't want to cut out the other votes that aren't staff on all the sides but eh, management be management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back