• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ascended Athena Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now this will become exactly like the alien x's low 1-C upgrade thread and extend for 4 months in wait for ultima, that's it GoW=Ben 10

Yeah, that was what I've thought. I created this account two weeks ago to politely discuss with some people, but it looks like this wiki is as bad as outsiders claim to be. Not only a proper discussion can't be made because of extremely arrogant users like you,
Bro's so mad that his 2-C downgrade thread didn't get passed, he's accusing the wiki of toxicity

Did Ultima say when he will comment or just that he wants to comment sometime?
Whenever that may be. No point in pestering him about it. We will wait.

If he replies, good, we'll respond. If he doesn't before the grace period ends, Kratos vs Dante will happen in the coming hours after the CRT ends.

Bro's so mad that his 2-C downgrade thread didn't get passed, he's accusing the wiki of toxicity
Let's just move on from that.
Did Ultima say when he will comment or just that he wants to comment sometime?
I dunno, Dread's the one who asked. We'll wait until the grace period is up of course but after that, we'll just apply this. If he has issues then he'll be able to make a thread on it.

Whenever that may be. No point in pestering him about it. We will wait.

If he replies, good, we'll respond. If he doesn't before the grace period ends, Kratos vs Dante will happen in the coming hours after the CRT ends.
You mean kratos vs arceus right?

Anyway...

Agree: 35 to 36? - KLOL506, LuffyRuffy46307, Gasper, Marvel_Champion_07, RaveeCPN, Zaratthustra, Quantu, Quintessence_PE, Robo, Georredannea15, Rikimarox2, omegabronic, Hasty12345, Malekith, Zamasu Chan, Roirr, Emirp sumitpo, LordTracer, Planck69 (OP has one vote for himself and no more), Eseseso, Akagami_Shanks1, ThanatosX, TheGod, NHTkenshin2, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Larssx, RoTr35, Ped2018, Diamentus, Deceived3596, Maverick Zero X, LordGriffin1000, Theglassman12, KingTempest, Reiner, PrinceofPein (Possibly Low 1-C)

Disagree: 4 - Celestial_Pegasus, ImmortalDread, TheGreatJedi13, Sniper670

Neutral: 1 - DarkDragonMedeus

Lemme know if I missed anyone else. If I did, please link down where you agreed or disagreed.
I agree athena and kratos should be low1-c

And now this will become exactly like the alien x's low 1-C upgrade thread and extend for 4 months in wait for ultima, that's it GoW=Ben 10
I completed Low 1-C ben 10 thread in less than 2 weeks with Ultima reply, so Me officially can solo plancks and KLOL combined.
1084370777874378772.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back