• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading tis I swear some of y’all ****** don’t be listening😭. There’s no way some of this stuff is going over y’all’s heads.

On a slightly unrelated note, Mori brought 9 alternate Monkey Kings - so there are at least 10 alternate timelines (and likely much more) so he's really closer to 2-B, or possibly 2-B if "all universes" is accepted, which should include all alternate timelines

Last edited:
On a slightly unrelated note, Mori brought 9 alternate Monkey Kings - so there are at least 10 alternate timelines (and likely much more) so he's really closer to 2-B, or likely 2-B if "all universes" is accepted, which should include all alternate timelines
What the proof there’s more? Farles 1000+

Actually, while I don't disagree to Mori having reached a Higher-Dimensional Existence, their is a lack of feats here which makes this iffy.

Merely governing and baalncing the unvierse/universes, without any creation/destruction/warping/maintaining feats, isn't really an Attack Potency thing. Though as he was able to warp that viewing plane thing from Nirvana, maybe that is enough for Low 2-C?

So you agree with Mori having 4-D abilities but disagree with him having Low 2-C/4-D attack potency?

Actually, while I don't disagree to Mori having reached a Higher-Dimensional Existence, their is a lack of feats here which makes this iffy.

Merely governing and baalncing the unvierse/universes, without any creation/destruction/warping/maintaining feats, isn't really an Attack Potency thing. Though as he was able to warp that viewing plane thing from Nirvana, maybe that is enough for Low 2-C?
Its a place where space and time overlap (different plane/ascended) and only those reached Nirvana can come there. Yes he basically warps it from there and above all else, viewed the past from touching the tables and his avatar was projected at that point in time. The tablets are timelines, he’s able to govern the balance of the universe/universes. Mori transcended.

Its a place where space and time overlap (different plane/ascended) and only those reached Nirvana can come there. Yes he basically warps it from there and above all else, viewed the past from touching the tables and his avatar was projected at that point in time. The tablets are timelines, he’s able to govern the balance of the universe/universes. Mori transcended.
They seemed like more snapshots of part of the timeline. Not a whole timeline each.

So you agree with Mori having 4-D abilities but disagree with him having Low 2-C/4-D attack potency?
Yep. I have no problem of Nirvana being higher dimension, which ability is or is not 4D though would require me to look at each one individually and see the context behind the justification.

Ovens said that but some other mod explained it to him on disc you can ask them. do you agree with universes cause you made it iffy.

@DMUA can be called for opinions on whether or not it's AP, since he's the one who Ovens talked about it with, yeah.

Ovens saying that but some other mod explained it to him on disc you can ask them. do you agree with universes cause if made it iffy.
I don't think their is enough evidence that his influence extends towards the universes the other Mori's come from, but if their wasn't the issue with the lack of AP feats I could accept a possibly 2-C for the Sage Realm.

I don't think their is enough evidence that his influence extends towards the universes the other Mori's come from, but if their wasn't the issue with the lack of AP feats I could accept a possibly 2-C for the Sage Realm.
The other verses of mori seem lower than main mori in everything. it’s even suggest mori before nirvana was tempering with their dimensions. I don’t even think they have nirvana or any of them have achieved it which would be above their verse.
But still viald.

I have a question isn’t truth accepted L2-c and he hasn’t really done what you’re referring to I think it be the same section for mori as Buddha. Thoughts?

The other verses of mori seem lower than main mori in everything. it’s even suggest mori before nirvana was tempering with their dimensions. I don’t even think they have nirvana or any of them have achieved it which would be above their verse.
But still viald.
I thought this line of logic myself, but in the end it's mostly conjectures and the actual evidence was just not their to support it.

You don’t necessarily need to create/destroy the construct, from the tiering page you can significantly effect it, which Mori is capable of doing.

Truth is Low 2-C for the same reason it has Large Size Type 8. It doesn't just govern or see everything in the Universe, it is the Universe.
Ok Thanks. just was thinking about it.
There’s not really links on his page for ap and I haven’t watch it.

You don’t necessarily need to create/destroy the construct, from the tiering page you can significantly effect it, which Mori is capable of doing.
I don't see any such evidence, what you presented in the post above about hypothetical being able to just instantly solve all problems across the universe doesn't seem solid enough evidence for a significant feat of warping or sustaining.

For evidence of Mori tampering and being able to influence the universe while he reached Nirvana it’s important to note that the universe in its current shape is suffering from dimensional cracks all throughout the universe due to his fight with Mujin.

Mori while in Nirvana is not only able to maintain and fix these dimensional cracks to other universes, but is even able to stop the universe from further expanding as well.

I hope this evidence, particularly the preventing the universe from further expanding, is enough to suffice for more evidence of Mori’s higher dimensional manipulation.

For evidence of Mori tampering and being able to influence the universe while he reached Nirvana it’s important to note that the universe in its current shape is suffering from dimensional cracks all throughout the universe due to his fight with Mujin.

Mori while in Nirvana is not only able to maintain and fix these dimensional cracks to other universes, but is even able to stop the universe from further expanding as well.

I hope this evidence, particularly the preventing the universe from further expanding, is enough to suffice for more evidence of Mori’s higher dimensional manipulation.
I don't understand why this would give higher dimensional manipulation, can you elaborate where it's manipulating a 4D space?

I think I misspoke. I was trying to show examples of feats and demonstrations of Mori impacting and influencing the universe as the Buddha for his low 2-C rating, which I think stopping the universe and realms from expanding any further should qualify as an example of his influence in Nirvana affecting the whole universe.

In all honesty, I don't see how it is low 2-C at all, I can see 3-A. (I know you don't mean HDM, as you said in the next message)

But still viald.
I thought this line of logic myself, but in the end it's mostly conjectures and the actual evidence was just not their to support it.
Here’s some I already had in my gallery which should help with 2-c.
Mori after the fight got even stronger.
nirvana should be higher existence from them aswell, seeing how it didn’t seem like any of them reach it other wise they wouldve one tap mubong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back